ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 111
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2020 NFL Free Agency Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:39 AM 03-16-2020
Certified Corona free.

Post here. Pertinent free agent signings can still have their own thread. Anyone who replies with a Q, because something is buried in this thread should blah blah AIDS tree.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:26 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Absolutely.

There have been a lot of articles online about a potential trade with the Cardinals.

Maybe with grabbing Hopkins, they’re in win-now mode. Maybe we can get the 8th overall pick?

I wouldn’t have thought that was possible until now.
That would be fantastic. Especially if one of the QBs drops and you can trade back out of that spot. More picks, more talent, more cap room. I know Veach likes to be aggressive and move up, but this is the year to move back and get as many day 2 picks as possible.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:27 PM 03-16-2020
Absolutely.

There have been a lot of articles online about a potential trade with the Cardinals.

Maybe with grabbing Hopkins, they’re in win-now mode. Maybe we can get the 8th overall pick?

If we were to be offered the 8th overall pick and we don't take it then Veach should be fired for malpractice.

I love CJ but that would be an absolute no brainer.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:32 PM 03-16-2020

Still hearing #NYGiants are involved in pursuit of Jadeveon Clowney, per source. Not sure where they stand, but at least one team in that chase convinced #NYG are legitimate contenders.

— Art Stapleton (@art_stapleton) March 16, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:34 PM 03-16-2020

LB Nick Kwiatkoski deal to the #Raiders: Three years, $21 million with $13.5 million in guarantees. More available in incentives.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) March 16, 2020

[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:35 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This DL class must be weak as shit
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:38 PM 03-16-2020

No surprise, but Chiefs are placing franchise tag on DT Chris Jones today, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 16, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:39 PM 03-16-2020
I honestly have no idea what will happen with Jones now. The colts just dropped a nuclear bomb on the Jones situation. He’s worth a top 10 pick now but will any team trade for him and give up a top 10 pick and be willing to pay him 22-23 mil?
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:40 PM 03-16-2020
Absolutely.

8th overall pick, then trade down to middle 1st. Get more picks. Draft CB, LB, AND more OL to protect Pat, with at least 3 and probably 4 picks now in the top 64.

Fucking win.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:42 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
8th overall pick, then trade down to middle 1st. Get more picks. Draft CB, LB, AND more OL to protect Pat, with at least 3 and probably 4 picks now in the top 64.

****ing win.
Don’t see it. Cardinals have about 30 mil in cap space and they just traded for Hopkins and will get a higher contract. Jones won’t fit
[Reply]
DrRyan 02:44 PM 03-16-2020
Don’t see it. Cardinals have about 30 mil in cap space and they just traded for Hopkins and will get a higher contract. Jones won’t fit
Hard for me to see it as well. For me it almost guarantees the Cards go OT at 8. Trading away 8 for CJ still leaves their OL that gave up the most sacks in the league last year a complete mess.

That said I would love to be wrong about that.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:47 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Hard for me to see it as well. For me it almost guarantees the Cards go OT at 8. Trading away 8 for CJ still leaves their OL that gave up the most sacks in the league last year a complete mess.

That said I would love to be wrong about that.
I have no clue what will happen rn. I can’t think of any other team that has a DL hole, a top 10 pick and at least 40-50 mil in cap space
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:59 PM 03-16-2020
I have no clue what will happen rn. I can’t think of any other team that has a DL hole, a top 10 pick and at least 40-50 mil in cap space
Miami has always been our best hope for a good deal where Jones is concerned. They can give us a late 1st and 3rd and imo that would be better than the Colts deal. Whatever though...I'm not rooting for a Jones trade at all.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:00 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Miami has always been our best hope for a good deal where Jones is concerned. They can give us a late 1st and 3rd and imo that would be better than the Colts deal. Whatever though...I'm not rooting for a Jones trade at all.
Me neither. I want Jones to stay. Dude is so dominant. It’s all about the money tho. I trust Veach tho to do what is right for this team
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:06 PM 03-16-2020
The Browns signed Jack Conklin

So they finally address the ol issues somewhat
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:20 PM 03-16-2020
When will we know something regarding Watkins and his contract?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 111
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up