ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 34
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:49 AM 03-29-2020
this has really made us plan meals. Eating well at supper, leftovers and simple lunches.

Wife made a homemade chicken parm last night-holy cow it was good.
[Reply]
O.city 11:19 AM 03-29-2020
Father in law's boss was on a ventilator over the weekend. Off it now. Good news atleast.
[Reply]
threebag 01:47 PM 03-29-2020
I haven’t heard of any cases in my personal worldly circle. I hope this is the continued path and that everyone else’s is clear also.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:55 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
I haven’t heard of any cases in my personal worldly circle. I hope this is the continued path and that everyone else’s is clear also.
As of 3-4 days ago theres just one confirmed case in my town, but just days before he was diagnosed he was responsible for helping set up a local church as a polling place... so he very likely infected several more :-)
[Reply]
threebag 02:13 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
As of 3-4 days ago theres just one confirmed case in my town, but just days before he was diagnosed he was responsible for helping set up a local church as a polling place... so he very likely infected several more :-)
Last I checked we had like 4 in our county. The first one brought it home from a cruise he was like 77. Been wanting to go fishing but I guess that’s on hold now until the 19th. I guess I can always hit the ponds.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:18 PM 03-29-2020
Last I checked we had like 4 in our county. The first one brought it home from a cruise he was like 77. Been wanting to go fishing but I guess that’s on hold now until the 19th. I guess I can always hit the ponds.
My modus operandi right now is just assume EVERYONE has it

Whats keeping you from fishing? I'm going tomorrow, gotta get outta the house for some fresh air and sunshine
[Reply]
srvy 02:21 PM 03-29-2020
Country music legend Joe Diffie has succumbed to covid 19 at 61. RIP

https://fox4kc.com/news/country-musi...complications/
[Reply]
threebag 02:23 PM 03-29-2020
My modus operandi right now is just assume EVERYONE has it

Whats keeping you from fishing? I'm going tomorrow, gotta get outta the house for some fresh air and sunshine
We go on lockdown tonight at midnight I believe. Been spoiling and knocking the cobwebs off the fishing gear in between rainy days and other bullshit
[Reply]
threebag 02:24 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Country music legend Joe Diffie has succumbed to covid 19 at 61. RIP

https://fox4kc.com/news/country-musi...complications/
Time to prop him up. RIP
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:33 PM 03-29-2020
We go on lockdown tonight at midnight I believe. Been spoiling and knocking the cobwebs off the fishing gear in between rainy days and other bullshit
Is it truly a LOCKDOWN, like you're gonna get in trouble for being outside the house for something non-essential?

Its not like that here as far as I know, I actually tried to go fishing yesterday since it was decently warm, but it was overcast and spitting rain so I gave it up... but there were a few brave souls gutting it out

I figure if I'm out at the lake, or a creek outside town a half mile or more from anyone else... then I better not be getting hassled by The Man
[Reply]
eDave 02:47 PM 03-29-2020
Yea. When you find the time, would you please post the specifics of your lockdown threebag?
[Reply]
stumppy 02:54 PM 03-29-2020
Is it truly a LOCKDOWN, like you're gonna get in trouble for being outside the house for something non-essential?

Its not like that here as far as I know, I actually tried to go fishing yesterday since it was decently warm, but it was overcast and spitting rain so I gave it up... but there were a few brave souls gutting it out

I figure if I'm out at the lake, or a creek outside town a half mile or more from anyone else... then I better not be getting hassled by The Man
That's called getting groceries!
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:56 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
:-).

I hate you.

Lucky for me everyone Hays and East whines so much about coming out here they’d probably lose hope at McCracken and turn back.
Every time I hear about Hays KS I think about the time our car broke down on the way to go skiing in CO. Some farmer picked us up that knew how to fix our timing chain. We used his CB radio to hitch a ride w/a semi trailer to Denver. From there, we hitched to Vail. Skied for 3 days, hitched a ride back to Hays where the farmer had our car ready and drove on back to KC.

I'll never forget it. It's also where I learned the term, "what goes around, comes around". Each person involved got some good karma.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:02 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
That's called getting groceries!
Its technically true, suck it copper!
[Reply]
threebag 04:59 PM 03-29-2020
It’s not technically a lock down just a stay home order. But the police can enforce it if they see you out and want to douche it up. It’s a Kansas thing

I will be going outside to exercise at the lake with my poles
[Reply]
Page 23 of 34
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up