ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 34
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:55 PM 03-10-2020
I think I would have went for the Wuhan Virus CP headcount thread considering the pandemonium in here. We need to know who is still alive.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:27 PM 03-10-2020
Still alive, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:32 PM 03-10-2020
The way he's acting...I guess Reerun gets it and shits his pants
[Reply]
backinblack 02:36 PM 03-10-2020
hasn’t even hit this state yet
[Reply]
loochy 02:36 PM 03-10-2020
I just read that the toilet paper supply has been infected with COVID 19. Using it could transfer the virus to the user, so please refrain from using it. Also, the contamination has been found in paper towels and Clorox wipes. Please abstain from purchase and use of these products for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:40 PM 03-10-2020
About an hour ago I lost a $22,000 sale thanks to the Corona Virus (not a joke), so that's nice. Thanks Wuhan. Dicks.
[Reply]
Frosty 05:03 PM 03-10-2020
My son goes to UW in Seattle. They have made all classes this week, and the finals next week, on-line only. This isn't a huge problem but they also canceled all face-to-face office hours with the profs. He is trying to finish up a big project (he's in CS) and needs some help so that's kind of inconvenient.

Don't know what will happen next quarter. It depends on the spread, I guess. He has just the one quarter to go to graduate so the timing of this really sucks.

Also, when he was in high school, he was part of the Robotics class that competed in the First Robotics competitions around the nation (they made it to Worlds finals in St Louis his senior year). Even after he graduated, we have continued to support the program because it's really good for the kids. Unfortunately, they just canceled all competitions in the PNW. It really sucks for the kids because they have been working their butts off all year to get ready and now won't be able to compete.
[Reply]
The Iron Chief 07:04 PM 03-10-2020
Funny you should start this thread.

One of my sons goes to IONA yes the IONA in New Rochelle NY just out of NYC where the National guard has been called in to set up a 1 mile radius for quarantine and cleaning.

My son had the flu last week like so many others there.
But as you hear on the news the official tests are not easily given Especially for the college age.
So last Sunday he began feeling better even though its spreading like wildfire down there.
Many of his friends have the flu too.
Well we told him to be prepared to get out of his dorm at the drop of a hat and he listened to us.
Yesterday at noon IONA announced school closed til further notice.
He packed his car and came home..4 hour drive upstate.
He tells us stories of how its worse there than the news even portrays.
Everyone with masks on keeping 6ft distance all concerts shows events cancelled for awhile now...if you cough people give you the death stare.
If you get to close to some theyll yell at you or give you a push or walk with their arms forward telling you keep 6ft away.

Anyhow he drives home last night arrives around midnight.
We wake up this morning with his dorm room building dead center of the National guards 1 mile radius circle.
it may be decided tomorrow that you can not come or go from the zone.

That all said..
He may be contagious for 14 days.
Our area has not gotten a confirmed case within 2 hours of us. ( Syracuse I believe)
He is most likely the Only person in my entire county that has had contact with the virus.
Meaning I've got ground zero sitting in my front room watching Curb your enthusiasm eating fucking pizza.

So how should we handle this...?
His girlfriends coming home from spring break end of week.
Her grandmother lives with her parents.
Sooo should he see his girlfriend?
I'm not letting him near my mother or go to a church/bingo game in other words anywhere elderly hang out.
Can he go to the mall? should he?
restaurant?

Its much debate in my house over matters like this right now.

Sorry I know I'm babbling but I'm 54.. wifes 55.
My yougest is 17 & lives here.

The three of us potentially could be carriers too.

How responsible should we be?
So if we get the flu even once its passed were contagious for 14 days...sigh.

Were like everyone else last week...reading funny memes about this..saying everyones gone crazy...laughing at the idiots ..

But now I've got a kid who just dropped a chicken wing on the couch possibly bringing it to my area..
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:13 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief:

One of my sons goes to IONA yes the IONA in New Rochelle NY just out of NYC where the National guard has been called in to set up a 1 mile radius for quarantine and cleaning.

But as you hear on the news the official tests are not easily given Especially for the college age.
So last Sunday he began feeling better even though its spreading like wildfire down there.
Well we told him to be prepared to get out of his dorm at the drop of a hat and he listened to us.
Everyone with masks on keeping 6ft distance all concerts shows events cancelled for awhile now...if you cough people give you the death stare.
If you get to close to some theyll yell at you or give you a push or walk with their arms forward telling you keep 6ft away.

We wake up this morning with his dorm room building dead center of the National guards 1 mile radius circle.

That all said..
Our area has not gotten a confirmed case within 2 hours of us. ( Syracuse I believe)
He is most likely the Only person in my entire county that has had contact with the virus.
Meaning I've got ground zero sitting in my front room watching Curb your enthusiasm eating ****ing pizza.

I'm not letting him near my mother or go to a church/bingo game in other words anywhere elderly hang out.
restaurant?

Were like everyone else last week...reading funny memes about this..saying everyones gone crazy...laughing at the idiots ..

But now I've got a kid who just dropped a chicken wing on the couch possibly bringing it to my area..
Friends of mine had a daughter studying abroad in South Korea that was cancelled and she flew home 10 days ago. The family is self guaranteeing and get out on Friday. Not telling you what to do but just giving an example of what others are doing.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:29 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
About an hour ago I lost a $22,000 sale thanks to the Corona Virus (not a joke), so that's nice. Thanks Wuhan. Dicks.
Did you scream at Trump?
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:34 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
My son goes to UW in Seattle. They have made all classes this week, and the finals next week, on-line only. This isn't a huge problem but they also canceled all face-to-face office hours with the profs. He is trying to finish up a big project (he's in CS) and needs some help so that's kind of inconvenient.

Don't know what will happen next quarter. It depends on the spread, I guess. He has just the one quarter to go to graduate so the timing of this really sucks.

Also, when he was in high school, he was part of the Robotics class that competed in the First Robotics competitions around the nation (they made it to Worlds finals in St Louis his senior year). Even after he graduated, we have continued to support the program because it's really good for the kids. Unfortunately, they just canceled all competitions in the PNW. It really sucks for the kids because they have been working their butts off all year to get ready and now won't be able to compete.
I have pet turtles and a cat and a dog. I can brag also.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:43 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Did you scream at Trump?
Banned from the thread (just for the record).
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:56 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I just read that the toilet paper supply has been infected with COVID 19. Using it could transfer the virus to the user, so please refrain from using it. Also, the contamination has been found in paper towels and Clorox wipes. Please abstain from purchase and use of these products for the foreseeable future.

Now THAT is a good conspiracy! :-)
[Reply]
TLO 07:59 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief:

That all said..
Meaning I've got ground zero sitting in my front room watching Curb your enthusiasm eating ****ing pizza.

restaurant?

I'd contact your local health department to see what they have to say, honestly.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 34
1 234511 > Last »
Up