ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Media Center>DC Birds of Prey
Sure-Oz 01:07 PM 02-05-2020
https://youtu.be/x3HbbzHK5Mc

Didn't see a thread but comes out Friday.
So far a 90% on Rotten Tomatoes w/ 58 reviews. Very surprised.
[Reply]
Sorry 01:31 PM 02-05-2020
I honestly thought it was gonnna be trash so I’m surprised as well
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:49 PM 02-05-2020
Eh. I'll wait until video, but Robbie is hot AF, so I'll for sure catch it sometime.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:15 AM 02-06-2020
Hangin strong at 88% on 102 reviews
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:54 AM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Eh. I'll wait until video, but Robbie is hot AF, so I'll for sure catch it sometime.
I'll watch Robbie do just about anything. So fine.
[Reply]
JD10367 11:51 AM 02-07-2020
Just saw it. Much better than expected. Think “grrl power” crossed with “Scott Pilgrim” editing and a bit of “Deadpool” (MUCH more violence and f-bombs than I expected). Robbie and Winstead are still hot for their ages, the chick playing Black Canary is a smokeshow in tight pants, and the ladies all fight well. Easily the best thing DC has done yet IMO.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:07 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I'll watch Robbie do just about anything. So fine.
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Just saw it. Much better than expected. Think “grrl power” crossed with “Scott Pilgrim” editing and a bit of “Deadpool” (MUCH more violence and f-bombs than I expected). Robbie and Winstead are still hot for their ages, the chick playing Black Canary is a smokeshow in tight pants, and the ladies all fight well. Easily the best thing DC has done yet IMO.
Speaking of SP-v-tW Robbie is alpha hot, but I saw in a couple of stills that MEW can still straight GET IT!!

And, not for nothing but a bit of trivia, that 'chick playing Black Canary' is the sister of famed French icon Juicy Schmulliyay.

Also, seems like appropriate placement instead of a new thread

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:49 PM 02-07-2020
Hoping to see it Sunday. I've had a few friends put it ahead of WW.
[Reply]
JD10367 01:25 AM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Hoping to see it Sunday. I've had a few friends put it ahead of WW.
“WW” was very well done but, like “CA: TFA”, it’s a much slower film than this.

Forgot to mention the excellent villain who I didn’t even recognize was Ewan MacGregor.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:07 AM 02-08-2020
“WW” was very well done but, like “CA: TFA”, it’s a much slower film than this.

Forgot to mention the excellent villain who I didn’t even recognize was Ewan MacGregor.
Gotcha....ya I'm looking forward to this esp with McGregor.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:11 AM 02-08-2020
Semi bombing with a 33M projected weekend.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:48 PM 02-08-2020
Margot Robbie was excellent, but the movie was boring as fuck
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:25 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Margot Robbie was excellent, but the movie was boring as fuck
This is to be expected when WB hands the reigns of a DC film to someone whose only experience is a few short films. This character wasn't going to connect with a enough people to turn it into a blockbuster and choosing someone that was previously a journalist, whose resume boasts a total of three short films, is career suicide (no pun intended) for the exec that greenlit this mess.

Warner Brothers is clueless when it comes to their DC characters, although I am curious to see how Suicide Squad shakes out because supposedly, what James Gunn has done with the script is a real trip.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:09 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Semi bombing with a 33M projected weekend.
Misogyny
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:37 PM 02-08-2020
Saw it tonight at a dinner theater. Pretty good flick!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up