ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
Deberg_1990 04:34 PM 12-08-2019

Here it is! Watch the first #WonderWoman 1984 trailer now.

A new era of wonder arrives in theatres June 5. Who will you see #WW84 with? pic.twitter.com/aU9Edox1XK

— AMC Theatres (@AMCTheatres) December 8, 2019

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:16 AM 12-10-2019
I wasn’t a big fan of the first movie, but this trailer looks fun.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:18 AM 12-10-2019
Wiig is what I questioned as well... hopefully she can pull it off. I liked the trailer, doesn't give away anything plot wise. 2nd trailer I expect way more. Hopefully this will be a good movie atleast.
[Reply]
notorious 08:58 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Just about my feelings as well. Not getting a good vibe from this one. Kristin Wiig seems like a really odd casting choice for this.
She has talent. She will do fine.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:52 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Eh, maybe.

She was in that one with Seth Rogan, I think it was called Knocked Up, where she was just gratingly insufferable. I'm pretty sure that was not the point. At least to the extent that it was. I just hated that movie, even with Rogan being remarkably endearing.

She just has Resting Bitch Face to infinity, maybe it has morphed into Resting Bitch...Bitch.

As a result I haven't seen a hell of a lot with her in it since.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:11 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Eh, maybe.

She was in that one with Seth Rogan, I think it was called Knocked Up, where she was just gratingly insufferable. I'm pretty sure that was not the point. At least to the extent that it was. I just hated that movie, even with Rogan being remarkably endearing.

She just has Resting Bitch Face to infinity, maybe it has morphed into Resting Bitch...Bitch.

As a result I haven't seen a hell of a lot with her in it since.
I believe you're confusing Katherine Heigl with Kristin Wiig:

Heigl

Wiig

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:15 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I believe you're confusing Katherine Heigl with Kristin Wiig:

Heigl

Wiig

Well son of a bitch. That’s embarrassing.

Thanks for the correction.

EDIT: rant still stands regarding Heigl
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:20 PM 12-11-2019

To be fair [Letterkenny interlude], . . . Wiig was the Heigl's boss at the news network where she worked.

[Reply]
notorious 08:39 AM 12-12-2019

Great tits. Watch Bride of Chucky sometime.

Jennifer Tilly hotness bonus!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:46 PM 12-12-2019
Kristin wiig that girl who mildly cute but put make up on and dress nice and she hot.
[Reply]
banecat 08:50 AM 12-29-2019
Gal aside, I'll be shocked if this movie lives up to the standard of the original. From my understanding, the set was a complete and utter disaster, as Patty had full control and therefore, full power to hire and fire anyone she chose.

Apparently, she hired a bunch of friends instead of true professionals on set and that it was a disaster of epic proportions. There was constant infighting and power struggles and again, from what I was told, the story doesn't work nearly as well as the original. Now, hopefully, they put together a good film in the edit bay, which happens more frequently than not but after all of the detail that was share with me, I'm not expecting much.

Let's hope I'm wrong because Wonder Woman has pretty much been DC's lone saving grace as of late (the Joker not included).
I hope that's not the case. Or like you stated that they can save it in edit. I'm still interested in seeing this as I'm intrigued as to how the other villain will work as they did a good job of teasing that in this trailer. And Joker will stand, but they'll somehow try to tarnish it by making some sequels to a film that doesn't have those intentions, but luckily they'll have to do it without Phillips and Phoenix involved
[Reply]
banecat 08:52 AM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
This. I'm intrigued to see how she plays that role
[Reply]
banecat 08:54 AM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Kristin wiig that girl who mildly cute but put make up on and dress nice and she hot.
And she's shown off the goods before. Unlike that wretched ***** Heigel
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:04 PM 03-20-2020
Rumors are circulating that Warner’s might directly
Release this to VOD instead of theaters.

https://www.thewrap.com/wonder-woman...r-warner-bros/
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:12 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Rumors are circulating that Warner’s might directly
Release this to VOD instead of theaters.

https://www.thewrap.com/wonder-woman...r-warner-bros/
And after they've watched it from their home, they'll say "Whew! Super glad we didn't shell out $18.99 per ticket plus parking for this garbage.".
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:15 PM 03-20-2020
And after they've watched it from their home, they'll say "Whew! Super glad we didn't shell out $18.99 per ticket plus parking for this garbage.".
:-)

Personally I think $19.99 is a good price point for these new releases.

Not sure the math works out though for the studios where they could potentially make 300-500 million globally on these big releases.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up