ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Homeland on Showtime
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 10-11-2011
Looks promising. Lots of good actors and a premise with lots of potential.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:25 PM 10-17-2012
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
I must have totally missed that part. I figured their must have been something else that happened. This must have been the time my little one was screaming for me to come upstairs. Thanks for filling me in!
It was pretty awful/shocking scene. Just part of the awesomness of her delivery of the whole suicide thing.

My wife, who was bulimic in high school, was convinced enough to believe Danes has been bulimic at some point in her life...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:30 PM 10-17-2012
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Did you miss the part where she gagged herself 5 minutes later and forcible vomited up everything else?

This show is awesome. Just started watching it about a month ago, and it's one of my favorites on TV now. Just a really tightly wound show. Superb all the way around.

As for the identity of the mole... I could see it being Galvez (And Brody was the one who passed him the razor blade).
Yeah, been thinking that about Galvez for a while since that possibility came up. But that might be too obvious.
[Reply]
Pants 09:08 PM 10-17-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yeah, been thinking that about Galvez for a while since that possibility came up. But that might be too obvious.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's too obvious. But maybe it's the ol' Serbian Jew double bluff, who knows.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:15 PM 10-20-2012
This show is so good. Just so freaking good. I just got caught up to recent with it.

I give my wife a ton of shit for getting so invested into whatever she's watching, that she ends up talking to the screen. I had my moment of doing that,
Spoiler!

Easily one of the top three shows going on any channel you want to think of.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:53 PM 10-21-2012

Episode was amazing!!! Carrie is a boss!!!
[Reply]
Pants 11:54 PM 10-21-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Love the gifs lol. I think she kind of fucked up, mane. Brody had no idea they had shit on him, coulda used him to get to Abu Nazir. :/
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:36 AM 10-22-2012
Two theories I have to get off my chest before I forget.

1. It was mentioned the Brody and Wallace might have been in Country and already CIA. And the previews for next week mentioned 'so it was all about Issa.' Possible that Brody didn't so much get captured, bond with Issa then see him die, as he went DEEP DEEP cover, and ate 8 years of a bathtub of shit, to gather intel on Nazzer, only to have it misinterpreted by the US to kill kids instead of the original target all along.

2. Is it not remotely possible that Brody wasn't aware of the possibility that Nazzer would render Brody and the SuitMan pink mist the instant they showed up at that safe house. Having an inside man so high up in government was fortunate for Nazzer, but it was a dangerous accident to have someone too inside, and the original plan was for him to die taking out all those folks.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 12:50 AM 10-22-2012
Great episode! Next one can't come soon enough!
[Reply]
Pants 01:10 AM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Two theories I have to get off my chest before I forget.

1. It was mentioned the Brody and Wallace might have been in Country and already CIA. And the previews for next week mentioned 'so it was all about Issa.' Possible that Brody didn't so much get captured, bond with Issa then see him die, as he went DEEP DEEP cover, and ate 8 years of a bathtub of shit, to gather intel on Nazzer, only to have it misinterpreted by the US to kill kids instead of the original target all along.

2. Is it not remotely possible that Brody wasn't aware of the possibility that Nazzer would render Brody and the SuitMan pink mist the instant they showed up at that safe house. Having an inside man so high up in government was fortunate for Nazzer, but it was a dangerous accident to have someone too inside, and the original plan was for him to die taking out all those folks.
I have to disagree on both of those, man.

1. It was mentioned that Brody might have been working for the CIA by Mike and Lauder and they were just playing a guessing game. I don't think it was based on any kind of reality at all. How would Brody even transmit any kind of intel to the US while being in Nazir's captivity? I think the story that was presented made perfect sense as it was and there really is no reason to come up with these super far-fetched theories. But who knows?

2. I don't think Nazir wanted to kill Brody because that would be just extremely foolish. I mean the man had just saved his life by being "too inside." He had also gotten target codes for Nazir straight from Estes' safe. Why would Nazir get rid of something so valuable? If anything, I think the writers went too deep into the far-fetched territory by having Brody deal with the tailor. That sort of a task would fall to someone else, but their excuse was that the tailor would only trust Brody. Meh. They will also need to explain at some point how the codes to Estes' safe were obtained. I'm assuming it's the same leak that's been alluded to throughout the show, but WTF kind of a leak would have someone's personal safe codes? Meh.
[Reply]
WoodDraw 01:40 PM 10-22-2012
Not a surprise, but Homeland official got picked up today for a third season.

This season has moved much quicker than I thought...
[Reply]
jiveturkey 01:46 PM 10-22-2012
The fact that they took Brodie in already leads me to believe that they're going to flip him and use him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:54 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Great episode! Next one can't come soon enough!
Best fucking show on TV. Nothing is better. Period.

What a great episode. No way anyone saw her blowing her cover this early in the story arc.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:00 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
That smile she gave after she met him at the CIA, same one she gave when she ditched her tail in Lebanon, helps make her charector realistic. She is in it for the thrill. She loves the game.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:03 PM 10-25-2012
Well, that escalated quickly.....
[Reply]
Sorter 12:28 PM 10-29-2012
Another fantastic episode. The new guy working with Carrie is awesome.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up