ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>The 3rd Annual Easy 6 Mock Draft
Easy 6 04:43 PM 03-20-2020
Just like the real draft this year, there will be no pomp and circumstance... so without further ado

1) 6’0 185 CB Jeff Gladney - lightning fast and hyper competitive. Changes direction without gearing down. Dangerous blitzer who is also comfortable in the slot... in short a pure cover corner

2) 6’1 230 MLB Patrick Queen - ultra athletic with true sideline to sideline range. Good pop as a tackler. But where he shines is in coverage, fast and fluid, able to hold his own against backs and most tight ends. A disruptive blitzer as well

3) 6’4 315 G Shane Lemieux - brings attitude 24/7 but is an excellent mover, able to pull and land nasty blocks consistently. Thrives on physicality and violence, always finishing hard. Can also bulldoze off the snap with outstanding lower body strength

4) 6’0 205 WR Lynn Bowden Jr - ultra quick former QB who is dangerous with the ball in his hands. Changes direction as well as anyone in this class. A nightmare in space who also has elite long speed, shows nice feel for finding the soft spot in zone coverages

5) 6’9 310 OT Alex Taylor - ridiculous length (36 inch arms) makes up for a lotta mistakes outside. Good hand pop and moves well considering his build, able to set and redirect against counters. Raw and needs time, but the building blocks are there

So that’s it, I’m digging it but what say ye... good, bad or ugly?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:09 AM 03-21-2020
Love it!
[Reply]
DrRyan 09:17 AM 03-21-2020
I'd love it if Queen didn't get drafted until the last pick of the second as well. I'd say pretty close to 0% chance of that though.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:32 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
I'd love it if Queen didn't get drafted until the last pick of the second as well. I'd say pretty close to 0% chance of that though.
Fair enough, yeah I maybe should’ve re-thought that one
[Reply]
Cosmos 01:43 PM 03-21-2020
How about Malik Harrison (LB) Ohio State in the 2nd round?

Queen won’t be there.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:27 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
How about Malik Harrison (LB) Ohio State in the 2nd round?

Queen won’t be there.
Thumper size at 6’3 245, maneuvers through traffic well. Sheds blocks well. At his best attacking downhill, physical player and excellent blitzer

So far so good, but here comes the part I don’t like...

Passing downs will be an issue. He’s a fairly stiff mover. Will have a tough time mirroring in man coverage and lacks reaction skills dropping into zone

Sounds like a liability against the pass, something our LB corp desperately needs help with... let’s meet in the middle with Troy Dye
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:53 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thumper size at 6’3 245, maneuvers through traffic well. Sheds blocks well. At his best attacking downhill, physical player and excellent blitzer

So far so good, but here comes the part I don’t like...

Passing downs will be an issue. He’s a fairly stiff mover. Will have a tough time mirroring in man coverage and lacks reaction skills dropping into zone

Sounds like a liability against the pass, something our LB corp desperately needs help with... let’s meet in the middle with Troy Dye
I watched coaches tape on Harrison from the Michigan St. game and expected to see a whole lot more, tbh. Couple solo tackles, 1 assist, just didn't look very involved and didn't make much of an impact. Maybe it was a fluke off game for him or something.
[Reply]
Cosmos 03-24-2020, 11:15 PM
This message has been deleted by Cosmos.
Up