ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 162
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:34 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I can tell you're being honest here because thats pretty much how i feel. Until the Titans TITAN UP that defense super bowl talk is premature.
Look at the chefs last year. It was your defense that started taking over.. or at least giving mahomie enough cushion to win games.
Tannehills stats are better than mahomie since then. Defense will TITAN UP in time for the super bowl run.
I think you guys for sure make the playoffs though.
However pittsburgh or tennessee will represent. #history
The difference is who’s back the big games ride on....for KC, it’s Mahomes, for Tits, it’s Henry.

I’ll take the QB every time
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 12:11 AM 10-23-2020
Its funny to me when i visit another board because its obvious who knows what they're talking about. So ryan tannehill is a product of henry, put a little pressure on him and he's kirk cousins. Ok look up tannehills stats vs pressure. Better than mahomie.
And one guy breaks down each of the titans wins. Barely beat the broncos on last second field goal... but leave out that he missed like 17 field goals that game. Lol
Then just sneak in that they beat the bills. Uh, they destroyed the bills. The chefs barely beat em though.
Stay tuned chef fans
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:32 AM 10-23-2020
Its funny to me when i visit another board because its obvious who knows what they're talking about. So ryan tannehill is a product of henry, put a little pressure on him and he's kirk cousins. Ok look up tannehills stats vs pressure. Better than mahomie.
And one guy breaks down each of the titans wins. Barely beat the broncos on last second field goal... but leave out that he missed like 17 field goals that game. Lol
Then just sneak in that they beat the bills. Uh, they destroyed the bills. The chefs barely beat em though.
Stay tuned chef fans
Pastorini, nothing
Moon, nothing
McNair, nothing
Tannehill is less of a factor than any of those guys were.
He has no major endorsements. The team is doing nothing but losing in the playoffs again.
Interesting that they are emulating a running game, like they had with Campbell.
[Reply]
boilertiger 01:08 AM 10-23-2020
Stay tuned chef fans
I do think the Titans are a very good team. They are one of the two teams to beat the Chiefs with a healthy Mahomes in the past two years. It took a tremendous amount of random crap to pull it off but the Titans did beat the Chiefs.

Tannehill is the reason the Titans have improved so much. He pretty much owned the Chiefs in the first game last year. It doesn't appear the Titans defense has improved at all. If the Chiefs have an off game the Titans are capable of beating them but I don't see the Titans winning if the Chiefs are focused.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:13 AM 10-23-2020
I think you guys for sure make the playoffs though.

[Reply]
Best22 03:31 AM 10-23-2020
Stay tuned chef fans
The one time Tannehill was forced to actually pass in a playoff game, he lost

And the Titans haven’t ever come even remotely close to stopping Mahomes. If it wasn’t for drops the Chiefs would’ve put up 40+ points in the AFC Championship game. Titans needed a fake punt (not Tannehill) to make the final score somewhat respectable after having led 17-7 in the second quarter

Barely beating the Texans and Vikings isn’t impressive.
[Reply]
Best22 03:32 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by boilertiger:
I do think the Titans are a very good team. They are one of the two teams to beat the Chiefs with a healthy Mahomes in the past two years. It took a tremendous amount of random crap to pull it off but the Titans did beat the Chiefs.

Tannehill is the reason the Titans have improved so much. He pretty much owned the Chiefs in the first game last year. It doesn't appear the Titans defense has improved at all. If the Chiefs have an off game the Titans are capable of beating them but I don't see the Titans winning if the Chiefs are focused.
“Healthy” :-)

Mahomes was clearly playing hurt and he still put up 446 yards
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:32 AM 10-23-2020
Titan up :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:14 AM 10-23-2020
Its funny to me when i visit another board
It's not funny to us.

We don't come to your place and shit on your floor, mouth breather.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:22 AM 10-23-2020
Henry gets hurt and that team is average at best...
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:45 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Henry gets hurt and that team is average at best...
Let's find out! I'm gonna go put a Tonya Harding on Derrick Henry right now! Be back in a bit!
[Reply]
wachashi 10:58 AM 10-23-2020
I think the Ravens are still the toughest AFC challenger we have. If we play them again, I don't expect them to play as bad as they did against us in Baltimore.

1. Ravens
2. Steelers
3. Titans
[Reply]
tredadda 11:10 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by wachashi:
I think the Ravens are still the toughest AFC challenger we have. If we play them again, I don't expect them to play as bad as they did against us in Baltimore.

1. Ravens
2. Steelers
3. Titans
The Steelers are a tougher challenge than Baltimore. We are built to beat them and they know it. Its no surprise that their worst games are always against us.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:19 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by wachashi:

1. Ravens
2. Steelers
3. Titans
The Ravens are frauds. Not even close to the toughest challenger to the Chiefs.

The Patriots, Bills, Steelers, Titans, and Colts are all tougher than the Ravens.
[Reply]
wachashi 11:43 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Ravens are frauds. Not even close to the toughest challenger to the Chiefs.

The Patriots, Bills, Steelers, Titans, and Colts are all tougher than the Ravens.
Yikes. The Patriots could easily miss the playoffs altogether.

If you ignore all of the games the Ravens played over the past two seasons and only look at their games against the Chiefs I could see how you might think that.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 162
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up