« First < 21616768697071 72737475811211715711071 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:01 AM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

Pick your poison NFL :-)
Oh please. You're not winning shit. I'll bet on it.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 11:24 AM 08-16-2015

[Reply]
vailpass 11:37 AM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Oh please. You're not winning shit. I'll bet on it.
Interesting. What terms would you propose to him for your wager?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:59 AM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Interesting. What terms would you propose to him for your wager?
I'm not even sure. He's a welcher so it doesn't really matter. Denver isn't winning a super bowl. They'll likely win the division but they won't win the super bowl.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:01 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
I'm not even sure. He's a welcher so it doesn't really matter. Denver isn't winning a super bowl. They'll likely win the division but they won't win the super bowl.
The last time Denver made it to the Super Bowl I was banned. If we win it I don't think I'll ever be allowed back.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:01 PM 08-16-2015
The last time Denver made it to the Super Bowl I was banned. If we win it I don't think I'll ever be allowed back.
I dont think you have to worry about that...

I love the fact the Denver fans want to blame Manning's arm decline on his quad....if his arm wasn't shot and it's truly due to a leg injury...why are they treating him like they need to keep him "fresh" and resting him for the end of the season?

Broncos brass know what's up...it's in their actions. They know Brock wont sell tickets..
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:10 PM 08-16-2015
At least you go to Superbowls. Regardless of the outcome. Chances pretty good we will never know the feeling good or bad.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:15 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I dont think you have to worry about that...

I love the fact the Denver fans want to blame Manning's arm decline on his quad....if his arm wasn't shot and it's truly due to a leg injury...why are they treating him like they need to keep him "fresh" and resting him for the end of the season?

Broncos brass know what's up...it's in their actions. They know Brock wont sell tickets..
Kubiak won two SB's while Elway was managed the same way. It's a new staff with new beliefs.

And selling tickets isn't really a problem, they have sold out every home game since 1970. I think there is still a 10 year waiting list for season tickets as well.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:16 PM 08-16-2015
HMM LET'S THINK FOR A MOMENT. WHY COULD THAT BE?

Maybe because you welch on bets and piss people the fuck off.

MagicHef is just as confrontational as you are, except he wasn't banned that day. MHM and vailpass weren't banned. None of your other Denver brethren were banned. Just you.

Why do you think that is?
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:17 PM 08-16-2015
OH YOU DON'T LIKE ME BECAUSE MY TEAM'S BETTER THAN YOURS

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:25 PM 08-16-2015
I really hate Denver and everything about them. They has success and we don't. Fuckers. Die in an aids INFESTED avalanche.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:27 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
HMM LET'S THINK FOR A MOMENT. WHY COULD THAT BE?

Maybe because you welch on bets and piss people the **** off.

MagicHef is just as confrontational as you are, except he wasn't banned that day. MHM and vailpass weren't banned. None of your other Denver brethren were banned. Just you.

Why do you think that is?
Oh I know why I was banned and it could've happened much earlier than that. And I honored that bet for a good 3 months, but after Peyton Manning signed I couldn't contain myself.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:31 PM 08-16-2015

How many Super Bowls did that net him? Just curious.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:45 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
How many Super Bowls did that net him? Just curious.
Eh, head coaches are only as good as their starting QB. Notice how coaches who have franchise QB's rarely get fired? Andy Reid was safe until he lost Donovan McNabb, Belicheat is still living off of Brady, Tomlin is still going with Roethlisburger, McCarthy with Rodgers, Coughlin with Eli.

Kubiak accomplishing what he did with Matt Schaub is a phenomenal feat.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:51 PM 08-16-2015
Eh, head coaches are only as good as their starting QB. Notice how coaches who have franchise QB's rarely get fired? Andy Reid was safe until he lost Donovan McNabb, Belicheat is still living off of Brady, Tomlin is still going with Roethlisburger, McCarthy with Rodgers, Coughlin with Eli.

Kubiak accomplishing what he did with Matt Schaub is a phenomenal feat.
What did he accomplish exactly? Nothing better than Coughlin with the Jags or Pete Carroll winning a super bowl with a young Russell Wilson.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 4790
« First < 21616768697071 72737475811211715711071 > Last »
Up