Page 51 of 4782
« First < 414748495051 52535455611011515511051 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:24 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I was unaware that the Chiefs even had a window.
This team is young/acending and already one of the most talented teams rosters in the NFL. Dorsey is a much better GM than horseface and will continue to draft well. Our hopes and dreams aren't on one 39 year old QB that can't get it done when it matters most.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:29 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This team is young/acending and already one of the most talented teams rosters in the NFL. Dorsey is a much better GM than horseface and will continue to draft well. Our hopes and dreams aren't on one 39 year old QB that can't get it done when it matters most.
He's just trolling. He won't admit what everyone else outside of Denver can see: the Broncos window has passed.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:30 PM 08-08-2015
You're not winning anything with Alex, and by the time they get fed up with him, Charles, Hali, and DJ will all be done.

That leaves Houston, and I don't see an OLB carrying his team to a title.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:41 PM 08-08-2015
Yep, 2 TDs in the last 2 games sounds a lot better for you than 9 TDs in his 5 playoff games for Denver.
You are just trying to skew the facts that he has been terrible in his last two outings..one on the biggest stage in the sport. It just verifies what I said earlier...if Manning chokes...the whole shitpile unravels..even the defense.

They had their chance in 2012...it's over now. Welker/Thomas gone..inexperienced o-line..new system/new coach...and a QB who's arm is 60% of what it used to be. Denver fans are pinning their hope on the past...and turning a blind eye to what is really happening with their team.

Elway didn't look very comfortable when discussing the O-line in his interview...word has it that they have been getting schooled in camp. Repeating the idea that...'it's OK..we have Manning...he'll fix everything" isn't going to work this season. It's going to look like Green in his last year..
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:34 PM 08-08-2015
Hearing from an unbiased source that Manning looks done and looks like the end of last season.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:37 PM 08-08-2015
and I don't see an OLB carrying his team to a title.
Don't let Knowmo see you posting like this
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:39 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Is that why Marino threw more than 27 TD's 5X, including 2 years of 44 and 48? Or Steve Young throwing more than 27 3X throwing 29, 35 and 36?
How about Favre having 5 straight seasons of 31 or more TD's from 93-98?
How about Joe Montana throwing 31 in a season before?

Drew Bledsoe threw 28 in 1998. :-)
So let me get this straight:

Chiefs QBs = John Elway?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:08 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Hearing from an unbiased source that Manning looks done and looks like the end of last season.
Yeah...that's the thing that doesn't match up. If he was SO injured that he was hindering the team...why didn't they rest him? I think his arm is shot...and Elway is just keeping him around to sell tickets while they transition. It's a tricky situation when you have a legend on your roster. You dont dismantle the entire coaching staff if you think you have a legitimate chance. Manning is hanging around for records and $14 million....his passes in the TC videos I saw looked like ducks...so your source's observation makes sense. It is also in step with taking a paycut...he had 39 TD's yet has his salary reduced? Why would he do that if the drop-off was based solely on a quad injury? He's 39...he had a good run. BYE BYE Broncos..welcome to the cellar. The whole "zone blocking..run first" shit...is just PR spin.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:10 PM 08-08-2015
They tried to offload him to Houston, but they also know as an organization that Osweiler isn't the future
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:26 PM 08-08-2015
No
We actually have reason for hope with our current window while you lost all yours when you shit the bed in the SB.
Well at least they had a window....
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:29 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by staylor:cuss:26:
This team is young/acending and already one of the most talented team a little time rosters in the NFL. Dorsey is a much better GM than horseface and will continue to draft well. Our hopes and dreams aren't on one 39 year old QB that can't get it done when it matters most.
:-).

Priceless. Moaor RGs.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:35 PM 08-08-2015
This team doesn't have a window until we get a Franchise QB. Until then we need a perfect storm to go to the super bowl. Which this year could be crazy like that with Manning almost done, Brady suspended 4 games and no real dominate teams in the AFC. As bad as Alex is at times, he's not going to lose us games. We're going to have a shot. It may be 5%(sarcastic #) to get to the super bowl but it's better than the Egoli days,
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:37 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
No

Well at least they had a window....
Go away..if you cant see how the depth of this roster has improved than you're an idiot. Baltimore won a Superbowl with Flacco...Seahawks with Wilson. You need a solid roster..from the bottom up. This team is nothing like the Pioli years...it's the best team they have had in almost 20 years..try and enjoy it.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:39 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Go away..if you cant see how the depth of this roster has improved than you're an idiot. Baltimore won a Superbowl with Flacco...Seahawks with Wilson. You need a solid roster..from the bottom up.
We have that. The test is how the run defense performs while Poe is out. Those teams won with those guys but had great defenses. I love this defense but in order for it to be great, they need to be way better against the run.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:44 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
This team doesn't have a window until we get a Franchise QB. Until then we need a perfect storm to go to the super bowl. Which this year could be crazy like that with Manning almost done, Brady suspended 4 games and no real dominate teams in the AFC. As bad as Alex is at times, he's not going to lose us games. We're going to have a shot. It may be 5%(sarcastic #) to get to the super bowl but it's better than the Egoli days,
How does Wilson beat Rodgers?...he should be in the SB every season for the last 4 years? I dont get it...explain. I mean he's the best QB in the NFL...but hasn't been there in a few years. It doesn't match up..
[Reply]
Page 51 of 4782
« First < 414748495051 52535455611011515511051 > Last »
Up