ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 162
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:27 PM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Glad i can help. Maybe you can join trump in retirement once all the votes are counted. 🤡
Another nickel!
[Reply]
Spott 07:53 PM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by steelerdane:
And the Chiefs lost to the Raiders and went to ot to beat the Chargers. I don't give a dam how bad you beat up on the jets ya still got an L.
Cool story bro.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:31 PM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by steelerdane:
And the Chiefs lost to the Raiders and went to ot to beat the Chargers. I don't give a dam how bad you beat up on the jets ya still got an L.
Think you’re gonna go 16-0?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:19 AM 11-05-2020
I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and an overachiever. Call it jealously, call it envy, some people just can't handle how successful he is and how much money he has, could even be jealous that he's got a hot foreign model as his wife. That's what the people who support him love about him. Yes there have been some scandals, yes there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better. He's out there everyday proving those haters wrong time after time. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it. I know its possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:23 AM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and an overachiever. Call it jealously, call it envy, some people just can't handle how successful he is and how much money he has, could even be jealous that he's got a hot foreign model as his wife. That's what the people who support him love about him. Yes there have been some scandals, yes there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better. He's out there everyday proving those haters wrong time after time. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it. I know its possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay.
Wut?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11-05-2020, 01:28 AM
This message has been deleted by CasselGotPeedOn.
carcosa 06:44 PM 11-08-2020
Am I supposed to be worried about the team that could barely beat the dessicated husk of the Dallas Cowboys?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:47 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Am I supposed to be worried about the team that could barely beat the dessicated husk of the Dallas Cowboys?

via GIFER

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:48 PM 11-08-2020
At this point, the competition from Pittsburgh is about the bye, not about a head-to-head matchup.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:50 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
At this point, the competition from Pittsburgh is about the bye, not about a head-to-head matchup.
I think they're going to drop a few. They won't be able to keep up this lucky streak all season
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:51 PM 11-08-2020
I think they're going to drop a few. They won't be able to keep up this lucky streak all season
You hope but right now the ball just keeps bouncing their way.

They have a really easy schedule as well. Fortunately, so do the Chiefs.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 06:52 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah.

For all of the struggles the Chiefs had today, they looked significantly better than Pittsburgh did---and Pitt had a much, much easier opponent.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:53 PM 11-08-2020
Nope barely got by Dallas
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:56 PM 11-08-2020
Unless they play the Ravens, they won't win a playoff game, bye or no bye.
[Reply]
steelerdane 07:38 PM 11-08-2020
and im supposed to worry about a team who barely beat a garbage Carolina team at home?
[Reply]
steelerdane 07:39 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Nope barely got by Dallas
Barely got by Carolina at home. One and done in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 162
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up