ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1243 of 3903
« First < 24374311431193123312391240124112421243 124412451246124712531293134317432243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 03:27 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't know if you did or didn't. But it is political. All you have to do is listen to Carlson's intro.
Yeah cause my preface of Dr. Siegel might not agree with you wasn't enough to clarify the point I was making which had absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Who gives a flying **** about Calrson? Did I mention him at all? Did you actually read the ****ing article, douche? If you want to get ****ing political you would see there was also a Democrat in there saying the similar to Siegel.

As I said, you see what you want to see. I am done with you for the day.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:28 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Reality is people on the ground saying it is working, reality is governments acquiring the drug in massive amounts.

Evidence of it being effective does exist. You choose to wait for a "official" report. Thats fine but claiming there is zero evidence is a outright lie.
Bullshit.

Complete and utter fucking bullshit.

And here's a simple truth: If your claim was true (it's not), then why do thousands continue to die per day?
[Reply]
limested 03:28 PM 04-08-2020
Yeah you can shove that Chinese study up your ass
At least that study had a control group unlike all the others.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:29 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Haha. WTF is this shit?
Pete claims to talk to doctors "everyday" yet he's not offered up their opinion of this drug combo even once.

You know exactly what it is and so do I.

There's a thread for horseshit in the DC.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:29 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I dont need to prove something didn't work when there is not evidence that it did work. That's not how the burden of proof works here

I am hopeful it will prove effective, but there isn't nearly enough evidence at this point.

There are plenty of people taking supplements that don't do anything, and are claiming they are miracle drugs.
Okay, sick person was given said drug. Sick person suddenly became not so sick. You have no proof said drug didn't make Sick person less sick so then it must have not worked. What a fucking coinkydink!
[Reply]
eDave 03:29 PM 04-08-2020
St. John's Wart cured me of COVID19.

For real.
[Reply]
Donger 03:29 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yes, that is what made your question and assumption. No it ins't. It's you making an asinine assumption to try and play your typical bullshit games.
No pete. This isn't hard. I made an assumption based on you posting that political video and asked you if that assumption was correct. That's the question.

It's not asinine at all. And you can clear it up with a single word. Will you? (that's the same question, BTW).
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:29 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's not safe for everyone, moron and there's been absolutely ZERO confirmed proof by a peer reviewed study that states otherwise.

And stop with this shit. Your ass should have been booted a LONG time ago but for some reason, the Mods either don't understand your coded posts or just don't care.

But stop with the conspiracy ****ing horseshit.
lmao I get it you are upset, my "coded" posts are not very coded. I believe the drug is working. You don't, and will continue to not believe it works till you are overwhelmed with evidence.

That's fine, I get it.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 03:29 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
St. John's Wart cured me of COVID19.

For real.
I use horny goat weed.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:30 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Pretty amazing people keep clinging to the "zero evidence" argument.
It's not so amazing to see the normal DC conspirators claim that it's working when in fact, there is absolutely no peer-reviewed evidence that its working.

I'll ask you: Why are thousands of people continuing to die if this drug combo is effective in slowing down the duplication of the virus?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:30 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Pete claims to talk to doctors "everyday" yet he's not offered up their opinion of this drug combo even once.

You know exactly what it is and so do I.

There's a thread for horseshit in the DC.
I'll tell you now, mouth, that our health system IS administering HCQ to patients with advanced symptoms.

But I am sure Dane knows better than they do. And there is a thread for horse shit in DC. Go there.
[Reply]
eDave 03:31 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
I use horny goat weed.
That sounds like something I WANT.

How much?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:31 PM 04-08-2020
Oh then send the link..... I'd love to read it
You wont read it so heres a video of the doctor whos opinion I would trust over yours:

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...ne-treat-covid
[Reply]
Donger 03:31 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah cause my preface of Dr. Siegel might not agree with you wasn't enough to clarify the point I was making which had absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Who gives a flying **** about Calrson? Did I mention him at all? Did you actually read the ****ing article, douche? If you want to get ****ing political you would see there was also a Democrat in there saying the similar to Siegel.

As I said, you see what you want to see. I am done with you for the day.
You posted a video of his show. Beats me. And in that intro that you posted, it was inherently political.

What point were you making, just out of curiosity?
[Reply]
DaFace 03:31 PM 04-08-2020
I don't understand what you DC types get out of this kind of discussion. I find the thread to be pretty much unreadable when you guys get on a roll like this.
[Reply]
Page 1243 of 3903
« First < 24374311431193123312391240124112421243 124412451246124712531293134317432243 > Last »
Up