ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 29
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Daniel Sorenson appreciation/Virus, go eat a bag of dicks Thread.
TimBone 03:51 PM 01-04-2017
White boy making big plays....Virus, please follow thread title instructions.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 06:43 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He’s never really been successful outside of special teams.
Kind of my point. Why keep putting him out there? I think he’s somewhat useful as a pseudo linebacker who blitzes in rare occasions. That time may have passed as well.
[Reply]
TLO 06:44 PM 11-07-2021
Can Watts really be any worse?
Could Andy Heck be any worse?
Could eDave after posting a 5am thread about cleavage be any worse?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:49 PM 11-07-2021
Four touchdowns allowed this year.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 06:51 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Four touchdowns allowed this year.
Jesus, he has as many TDs as Kelce.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:51 PM 11-07-2021
We're past the point where there's any defense whatsoever for having him on the field for any reason.

You try someone else now. That's it, end of story. I don't care who and I don't care how. Daniel Sorenson has no place on a professional football field anymore, and that is beyond any level of reasonable human debate.
[Reply]
Warrick 07:05 PM 11-07-2021
I'd be happier with a PS safety in Sorenson's place at this point... Anyone off the street for that matter. I'm beyond frustrated just seeing him out on the field before the play even takes place. Every fan knows if they target Sorensen or Niemann there's either a first down is coming to fruitation or a big play for a lot of yards or a TD.
[Reply]
notorious 07:07 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Warrick:
I'd be happier with a PS safety in Sorenson's place at this point... Anyone off the street for that matter. I'm beyond frustrated just seeing him out on the field before the play even takes place. Every fan knows if they target Sorensen or Niemann there's either a first down is coming to fruitation or a big play for a lot of yards or a TD.
On the TD Sorenson was completely clueless before the snap.

After the snap he got completely out of position.

I swear Love just threw it where Sorenson's area was.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:08 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
On the TD Sorenson was completely clueless before the snap.

After the snap he got completely out of position.

I swear Love just threw it where Sorenson's area was.
The way Love was playing I completely believe that. He singled out Dan and never took his eyes off him.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:11 PM 11-07-2021
I no longer wish to be associated with this thread.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:13 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I no longer wish to be associated with this thread.
Oh no sir,

You sit down and continue to watch!
[Reply]
jettio 07:57 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
This is the difference between an Andy Reid, Dick Vermiel etc...coached team, and a Bill Belichick team.

Guys like Niemann and Sorensen wouldn't have made the roster for most other coaches.

People hate Belichick for being a heartless prick at times, but his players can play or they don't make the team regardless of past accomplishments.

Dick had guys like William Bartee and Eric Warfield starting, who wouldn't have made another roster.

Too many personal feelings clouding the business aspect.

Sorenson should never be on the field outside of kicks, let alone playing deep in the secondary.

The guy can't play. He can't cover, he can't tackle, and doesn't understand where he has help and where he doesn't. He's done.

Opposing coordinators will be looking for 49 and 56. There will be no mercy.
Niemann has been playing okay the last several games.

Sorenson may have a medical thing like vision loss or something neurological.

I would guess NFL teams do vision tests for every player every year, but maybe not.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:23 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:

Sorenson may have a medical thing like vision loss or something neurological.

I would guess NFL teams do vision tests for every player every year, but maybe not.

It’s starting to feel like we’re watching a CTE experiment play out and the end of Old Yeller is near.
[Reply]
milkshock 01:11 AM 11-08-2021
What an absolute disgrace this man is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:40 AM 11-08-2021
Guarantee he gets just as many snaps next game. This team is fucking retarded when it comes to pulling there favorite shitty player off the field. It's infuriating as Spegs talks about the "good" things everyone missed and how we just point out the bad. He needs to go.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:35 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
What? WTF? Neimann plays like he is lost. He has given up TDs, missed tackles, given up huge junks in coverage, and has never seen an offensive linemen he didn't allow to grab him and block him into oblivion.

The reason why Neimann recovers so many fumbles is because he is has almost always been taken out of the play, and ends up standing near the pile when the ball comes out.

Neimann is possibly the worst linebacker in football. Next to Niemann, Hitchens looks like a hero. Perhaps you should take some time and watch the all-22, just so you can understand the scope of Neimann's ineptitude.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 15 of 29
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up