ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Vic Fangio goes full retard
RunKC 07:02 PM 06-02-2020
Good job saying the absolute worst thing a HC in the NFL can say on a day like this. Optics here are horrific. Broncos PR is already feeling the heat :-)

Vic Fangio: "We're a league of meritocracy. You get what you earn I don't see racism at all in the NFL. I don't see discrimination in the NFL."

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) June 2, 2020

[Reply]
ChiefRocka 09:24 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Good job saying the absolute worst thing a HC in the NFL can say on a day like this. Optics here are horrific. Broncos PR is already feeling the heat :-)

[Reply]
dj56dt58 11:12 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Roughly 80% of your players are black. There was just a motion to give a team more draft incentive for hiring a ****ing black coach bc the rule they put in place before wasn’t working.

Saying this, especially today, is really really REALLY ****ing stupid. The players won’t be forgetting this either.
There should be a roony rule for players..we’ll call it the Wes Welker rule. Wonder how that would go over..
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:18 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
whether he really believes this or not, what an awful time for a statement like that.... wow.

There’s never an awful time to try to encourage the reduction of the constantly growing victim mentality.
[Reply]
Redbled 11:43 AM 06-03-2020
Come on over Von.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:47 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So just to be clear, the poster used the term "retard" in the title of the OP to make fun of a coach who he thinks is lost on the concept of discrimination?
Man you just constantly have awful takes.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:10 PM 06-03-2020
Same sex, sex,is fine. As long as both are not human
- broncos official, perhaps
[Reply]
staylor26 12:14 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He should be fired but I hope he isn’t.

We need more head coaches like him in the AFC West. :-)
JFC this is so stupid :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:19 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Man you just constantly have awful takes.
If you are too stupid to understand, thats not my fault.
[Reply]
KCJake 12:45 PM 06-03-2020
This guy is getting lit up for this but I agree with him. The best players play, the best coaches coach. Get over it
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:56 PM 06-03-2020
It's possible that Eric B is a bad interview.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:58 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by KCJake:
This guy is getting lit up for this but I agree with him. The best players play, the best coaches coach. Get over it
Again, not true 100% of the time. It's color blind. Thats some serious progress. The best players don't always play.

The NFL is no different from your standard office environment. The boss has their favorites. Employees viewed as "team" players play above others based on contract, money or relationship to the boss or the team/company. People move on because they feel/have been mistreated, underpaid etc.

The American military since it was forced to racially integrate has embraced the concept of meritocracy. It is the closest to a meritocracy that's ever existed and its not a true meritocracy.
[Reply]
ping2000 12:59 PM 06-03-2020
So what's the endgame for the NFL? How many black coaches and black upper management members are required? Is there a target number?
[Reply]
RunKC 01:07 PM 06-03-2020
Bieniemy leads an offense to historical records and a Super Bowl. One of the best resumes an emerging OC can have.

Nope gotta hire this 37 year old QB coach who failed as OC before after 1 year and had to go back to college. But he gave Sean McVay handjobs in LA!

Great hire Bengals. Look where that got you
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:54 PM 06-03-2020
Why do people assume Bienemy wanted the jobs he interviewed for or that he didn’t decide he wanted another year of learning under Reid?
[Reply]
Stinger 01:55 PM 06-03-2020
Whoops my bad - Vic Fangio

“After reflecting on my comments yesterday and listening to the players this morning, I realize what I said regarding racism and discrimination in the NFL was wrong."

A statement from Head Coach Vic Fangio: pic.twitter.com/5yNNDn9VzY

— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) June 3, 2020

[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up