ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 1203
« First < 3910111213 1415161723631135131013 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Buzz 08:29 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by scho63:
Do you use a slide rule and protractor to divide up the toppings? :-)
If you only knew, shopping scales to measure by weight.
[Reply]
Buzz 08:39 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I had to make a last-minute change of plans. Steak and Shake after changing a tire on the highway and dropping it off to get the tire fixed.
Um, you can buy a plug kit, reamer and rubber cord with a portable air compressor is pretty cheap, just say'n. Not to be dick... Sorry you had a bad night.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:45 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Buzz:
Um, you can buy a plug kit, reamer and rubber cord with a portable air compressor is pretty cheap, just say'n. Not to be dick... Sorry you had a bad night.

The tires were under warranty, so it's not going to cost me anything. Even so, there are some things I just don't want to do. That's why I work to make money.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:48 PM 10-05-2015
Two sandwiches; tuna (dill relish, fat free Greek yogurt, yellow mustard, Season-All, North Indian curry, powdered onion, powdered garlic, powdered chipotle) on whole wheat toast with thickly sliced tomato and thinly sliced cucumber. A side of cottage cheese with coarse black pepper. A couple bottles of Redd's Apple Ale. Simple dinner for one.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:51 PM 10-05-2015
I had to make a last-minute change of plans. Steak and Shake after changing a tire on the highway and dropping it off to get the tire fixed.
Oddly enough I ran to the grocery store today intending to stop by the local tire shop because my front driver's side tire has had a slow leak. I get half a block from my house and I realize the rear passenger tire is completely flat. I hobbled into the tire place at extremely low speed. It's a small town and the main street is barely two miles long. Got both of them plugged for free (had picked up a nail somehow in the newly flat one) and was on my way.
[Reply]
Buzz 08:55 PM 10-05-2015
The tires were under warranty, so it's not going to cost me anything. Even so, there are some things I just don't want to do. That's why I work to make money.
It's a 5 to 10 minute fix that wont leave you stranded or cost a tow job, as long as it's not in the side wall you will be on your way.
[Reply]
Buzz 08:58 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Oddly enough I ran to the grocery store today intending to stop by the local tire shop because my front driver's side tire has had a slow leak. I get half a block from my house and I realize the rear passenger tire is completely flat. I hobbled into the tire place at extremely low speed. It's a small town and the main street is barely two miles long. Got both of them plugged for free (had picked up a nail somehow in the newly flat one) and was on my way.
They plugged your tires for free? You must be very nice.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:59 PM 10-05-2015
It's a 5 to 10 minute fix that wont leave you stranded or cost a tow job, as long as it's not in the side wall you will be on your way.

If you carry a full size spare and your tires are under warranty it's 5 minutes to change the tire, 5 minutes to drop it off, 5 minutes to pick it back up and put it away again. If you get a flat while your spare is being repaired or multiple simultaneous flats..then you plug it yourself.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:01 PM 10-05-2015
They are a good shop and I give them all of my business. There are only two shops in town and they both plug my tires for free though.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:08 PM 10-05-2015
Oh, also I bought my last three cars used from a local place that's run by one of the more powerful Mexican gang members/mafioso and I spread word of mouth about their good deals. I still have the license plate covers on them identifying the shop. Gets me good service at certain establishments.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:14 PM 10-05-2015
If you carry a full size spare and your tires are under warranty it's 5 minutes to change the tire, 5 minutes to drop it off, 5 minutes to pick it back up and put it away again. If you get a flat while your spare is being repaired or multiple simultaneous flats..then you plug it yourself.
Whatever, you must work for NASCAR and your full of it. Have a nice night, not dealing with dumbass.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:17 PM 10-05-2015
Whatever, you must work for NASCAR and your full of it. Have a nice night, not dealing with dumbass.
Only NASCAR drivers use full size spares?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:17 PM 10-05-2015
Take this car shit out of the food thread assholes!
[Reply]
listopencil 09:18 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Take this car shit out of the food thread assholes!
What if I eat in my car? What if I eat a doughnut?
[Reply]
Buzz 09:18 PM 10-05-2015
Oh, also I bought my last three cars used from a local place that's run by one of the more powerful Mexican gang members/mafioso and I spread word of mouth about their good deals. I still have the license plate covers on them identifying the shop. Gets me good service at certain establishments.
Wow, just wow... stop embarrassing yourself.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 1203
« First < 3910111213 1415161723631135131013 > Last »
Up