ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 167
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 08:27 AM 03-26-2010
Originally Posted by CHENZ A!:
I've never owned one, but they are said to be very social, active, love water, high places, some like to walk on leashes, and go for rides in the car like a dog would.
Posted via Mobile Device
Why not just get a froo dog?
[Reply]
RedDread 08:31 AM 03-26-2010
If anyone is looking for a cat as a pet, mine just had kittens a week ago. They are Orange Mackerel Tabbys. The mother was a stray who came in during the winter and subsequently got preggers before I had a chance to get her fixed. She has a very loving temperament and learned what not to claw (me specifically) within the first week of me having her.

The vid and pics are from when they were 2 days old. They should be opening their eyes this week and I may be able to determine the sex of them. If not this week then next week for sure.

[Reply]
CHENZ A! 08:44 AM 03-26-2010
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
Why not just get a froo dog?
I love dogs, but small dogs are fuckin annoying to me. Cats are a little more independent. Also I live in an apt right now and just don't think its right to keep a dog couped up in a 760 sq foot apt. I'll probably get a dog when I buy a house, start a family, etc. I've always wanted a Doberman, full size not one of those ankle biting mini versions.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 08:51 AM 03-26-2010
I love dogs, but small dogs are ****in annoying to me. Cats are a little more independent. Also I live in an apt right now and just don't think its right to keep a dog couped up in a 760 sq foot apt. I'll probably get a dog when I buy a house, start a family, etc. I've always wanted a Doberman, full size not one of those ankle biting mini versions.
Posted via Mobile Device
you can get pitbulls from 17-25#:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 09:07 AM 03-26-2010
Haha. I just call it a jungle cat because I'm a goofball.

The breed is actually called Bengal. It is a cross between an Asian Leopard Cat(which is actually a jungle cat) and a domestic. Full grown they are about the same size as a normal cat, but they have exotic markings and don't shed much.

I think in order for them to be legal to keep as pets they have to be at least 4 generations removed from the Asian Leopard Cat. Some lady started breeding them as pets back in the day to discourage people from making coats and shit with their pelts.

I've never owned one, but they are said to be very social, active, love water, high places, some like to walk on leashes, and go for rides in the car like a dog would.
Posted via Mobile Device
You'll have to let me know how it goes. I want to get another cat. I bought my cat a harness, so I can take it to the park or out when I fish, but it hates it LOL.

Where did you get it? Are they expensive?
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:11 AM 03-26-2010
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
You'll have to let me know how it goes. I want to get another cat. I bought my cat a harness, so I can take it to the park or out when I fish, but it hates it LOL.

cats on leashes = LOL.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:17 AM 03-26-2010
cats on leashes = LOL.
"harness" lol

Doesn't this little bugger look like he's having a grand ole time
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:20 AM 03-26-2010
"harness" lol

Doesn't this little bugger look like he's having a grand ole time
What the hell would you do if the cat got spooked or a stray dog came along? Shield your eyes and your balls?
pray? f-that.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:23 AM 03-26-2010
yikes!

pinky! piNY! PINKY! YARRRWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIoOJKLHeY0

no thanks.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:23 AM 03-26-2010
No way I want to get tethered to a pissed off cat. :-)
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:28 AM 03-26-2010
I have a terrible story about beer,cat lady,street, car, crunch, and death...
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 09:34 AM 03-26-2010

I basically was wanting a cat, but didn't want to deal with all the shedding so I started researching to find a breed that didn't shed much. I found Bengals and thought they looked pretty cool. I'm adopting it from this lady in Independence. Her website is www.bengalbeauty.com

They are a little pricey but not too bad.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:36 AM 03-26-2010
why not just get a free cat and shave it?
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 09:38 AM 03-26-2010
cats on leashes = LOL.
Jungle cats on leashes= baller status :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 09:40 AM 03-26-2010
why not just get a free cat and shave it?
I want a miniature leopard to be my friend and terrorize my enemies and not shed all over my sectional.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 19 of 167
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up