ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
Bump 10:48 PM 12-13-2018
ya this was on the refs actually. Fuck this league and if it weren't for Mahomes I doubt I'd even watch games this year. I don't think we have any chance of winning in the playoffs, the refs will control the outcome. We just have to hope we get picked to win.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:48 PM 12-13-2018
I don't know what people expect, the defense isn't good if the refs gift the other team extra plays they won't stop them.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:48 PM 12-13-2018
NFL refs suck. They performed as expected. They sucked both ways. The Andy and Bob clown show was right on time for a big game. I will be borderline amazed if we win shit with these two idiots. If PMII wins a Bowl with Reid as his HC, he should be inducted into the HOF that night
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
This loss is 100 percent on Bob Sutton.

Horrible playcalling in the 4th quarter.....had a 14 point lead with 5 minutes to go....

and his defense blows it.....fucking again.

How many times will it take before he gets fired.

Rivers even said in the post game that the 2 point conversion play was the same fucking play they ran earlier in the game.

Offense was not perfect...but 28 points should be enough to win, especially at home.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
14 point lead with 5 minutes to go.
4th and 8.
Not pressuring Rivers when he was a statue in the pocket and had been picked twice under duress.
Calling a TO with 5 seconds on the playclock.

The above is all inexcusable and is what lead to a loss. Call me an idiot. Whatever. This was straight out of the playoff playbook from 2013 and 2017. In both games, the refs were blamed at first too - but in the end, our coaches and players had the chances to win, and they blew every one.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
chargers lose to the ravens next week

we win out we still win the division
[Reply]
Frazod 10:52 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

They won't be allowed to.
[Reply]
TEX 11:06 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

If BOTH win out, KC wins the division. In fact, if we remain tied with LA but beat Oakland, KC wins tbe division. But it doesnt matter because this game was a prelude of what's coming in the playoffs. If KC cant hold on to a 14 point lead with 5 mins to go, they aren't winning shit.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:07 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
If BOTH win out, KC wins the division. In fact, if we remain tied with LA but beat Oakland, KC wins tbe division. But it doesnt matter because this game was a prelude of what's coming in the playoffs. If KC cant hold on to a 14 point lead with 5 mins to go, they aren't winning shit.

And right there is the fate we will suffer through yet again. Why fat Andy won’t fire that old man is absolutely beyond me.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:51 PM 12-13-2018

Exactly. PI call was a make up for that bad miss. Chargers would have had a time-out and four plays to score from the five if that call had been made correctly. Officiating was awful both ways tonight. https://t.co/zNGWkKjXeG

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) December 14, 2018

[Reply]
kcpasco 10:51 PM 12-13-2018
100% on the refs. Die.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:51 PM 12-13-2018
Let's be real I said it in the game thread, like Cam Newton was told.

Patrick Mahomes hasn't earned it yet. Don't be surprised if they push Rivers all the way to the bowl because that narrative is being pushed..they could go LA/NO and push that former teammates bullshit.

The NFL is likely jizzing anyway, they have both LA teams, Boston, Chicago, Pitt and Dallas all basically locks...the only thing missing is the Giants being good.
[Reply]
-King- 10:53 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Let's be real I said it in the game thread, like Cam Newton was told.

Patrick Mahomes hasn't earned it yet. Don't be surprised if they push Rivers all the way to the bowl because that narrative is being pushed..they could go LA/NO and push that former teammates bullshit.

The NFL is likely jizzing anyway, they have both LA teams, Boston, Chicago, Pitt and Dallas all basically locks...the only thing missing is the Giants being good.
Guess Rivers hasn't earned it yet either cause they let him get hit helmet to helmet and didn't call a penalty.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mecca 10:55 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Guess Rivers hasn't earned it yet either cause they let him get hit helmet to helmet and didn't call a penalty.
Posted via Mobile Device
It looked shoulder to shoulder until they went into super slow mo replay. Doesn't change that they were gifted 11 points.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:56 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh fuck you. How many times has Mahomes been roughed and it wasn't called? That wasn't leading with the helmet. He became a runner and was treated like any other RB at that point.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up