ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 351 of 356
« First < 251301341347348349350351 352353354355 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:43 AM 03-31-2024
Is there a double standard for men and women in this regard? I mean if the case was a 25 year old male coach who invited a 17 year old girl to his house would CP feel differently?

Of course I also recognize many on CP wish this thread would get deleted of which I also sympathize. But since it's here my question remains...

Is the double standard real or not? Do women get lighter sentences or is it equal? In today's world it's kind of hard to tell sometimes.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:53 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by :
Classmates of the teen came forward to tell school officials how he was inappropriately messaging Kindred via Instagram and became defensive when questioned about the relationship.
Not cool bro.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:49 AM 03-31-2024
Not guilty

Oh and, I'd let her "traumatize" me every day of the week and twice on Sunday's.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:14 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Is there a double standard for men and women in this regard? I mean if the case was a 25 year old male coach who invited a 17 year old girl to his house would CP feel differently?

Of course I also recognize many on CP wish this thread would get deleted of which I also sympathize. But since it's here my question remains...

Is the double standard real or not? Do women get lighter sentences or is it equal? In today's world it's kind of hard to tell sometimes.
Sure there is a double standard.

Also, in many states 25 and 17, even 16, is 100% legal. It happens often. Is it something I'd be interested in myself? Hell no, at 25 I wanted females who could go to bars with me. But to pretend it is something weird, is just denying basic biology. Only reason this is illegal is the teacher part.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:14 AM 03-31-2024

Sure there is a double standard.

Also, in many states 25 and 17, even 16, is 100% legal. It happens often. Is it something I'd be interested in myself? Hell no, at 25 I wanted females who could go to bars with me. But to pretend it is something weird, is just denying basic biology. Only reason this is illegal is the teacher part.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:51 AM 03-31-2024

Yes, there is a double standard.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:55 AM 03-31-2024
Bet her parents think she's guilty.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:42 AM 03-31-2024
The rundown to defend a lying whore is hilarious to me.

She made a commitment to her husband and lied to him.
She made a commitment to the community and lied to them.
She made a promise to the students and lied to them too.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:44 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
The rundown to defend a lying whore is hilarious to me.

She made a commitment to her husband and lied to him.
She made a commitment to the community and lied to them.
She made a promise to the students and lied to them too.
Napoleon was a simp for Josephine. It is what some folks do.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:21 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Yes, there is a double standard.
Women averge 25-30% of the punishment men normally get for the same crime.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:23 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You know, the pitfalls of being an under-achiever never really bothered me until this thread. I now see why just that little bit of extra effort in school really pays off...
Not with this most recent one though.

I think her hobbies include crushing walnuts with her forehead...
[Reply]
alanm 08:49 AM 03-31-2024
Not with this most recent one though.

I think her hobbies include crushing walnuts with her forehead...
:-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:16 AM 03-31-2024
Hopefully she wasn't given Rashee Rice a BJ in the front seat of his Lambo last night.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:48 PM 03-31-2024
Women averge 25-30% of the punishment men normally get for the same crime.
And people say we live in a patriarchy.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:59 PM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
And people say we live in a patriarchy.
I think there's a reason that no matter what you read or see and no matter who you are you end up feeling isolated and angry.

I'm sure that benefits someone. Otherwise we might all see how much we have in common and move beyond it...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:18 PM 03-31-2024
I could have only hoped to have been such a victim in HS... :-)
[Reply]
Page 351 of 356
« First < 251301341347348349350351 352353354355 > Last »
Up