ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Conservative Slams Liberal Policies He'll Support Five Years From Now
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 11-30-2019
Best Bee ever:

Conservative Slams Liberal Policies He'll Support Five Years From Now

From medicare for all and a wealth tax to free college and canceling student debt, the conservative systematically dismantled every policy liberals support, though he's going to cave on every single one of these just a few years from now.

The man says he's staunchly opposed to how fast progressives are changing things and prefers the conservative approach of changing the exact same things but just on a little bit of a delay.

"Liberals are ruining this country," he said, shaking both his head and his fist. "They go and put forth all these radical ideas that will destroy the fabric of our society. Sure, I end up conceding ground to the libs and supporting policies I would have found appalling just five years ago. But I've got to be the voice of reason here and caution everyone against the very ideas I will come to agree with a short time from now."

https://babylonbee.com/news/conserva...years-from-now

[Reply]
banecat 07:35 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Sideburn:
Oh holy epic bullshit Batman! If you're going to continue to spout bullshit, at least try and make it believable. Hey suess el savior Christobel that is a stupid statement.
I pointed out that there's a difference between a person who goes out and picks up a gun or two and a freakshow that makes it a f**king obsession
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:38 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
I pointed out that there's a difference between a person who goes out and picks up a gun or two and a freakshow that makes it a f**king obsession
Still doesn't mitigate in any way the complete fallacy of your original statement concerning gun owners' beliefs about gun control . . .
[Reply]
banecat 07:42 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Still doesn't mitigate in any way the complete fallacy of your original statement concerning gun owners' beliefs about gun control . . .
Bullshit. It does exactly that. There are two kinds of people who own guns. People who have lives and go out to get one or two. And people who are obsessed with them. I'm going to kinda have to doubt that those that can't get enough guns and ammo are going to be reasonable about gun ownership or anything else for that matter
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:44 PM 12-03-2019
Bullshit. It does exactly that. There are two kinds of people who own guns. People who have lives and go out to get one or two. And people who are obsessed with them. I'm going to kinda have to doubt that those that can't get enough guns and ammo are going to be reasonable about gun ownership or anything else for that matter
Just two kinds? Another pure canard. The other guy was right; you need to learn to make shite up better. You suck at it so far.
[Reply]
banecat 07:46 PM 12-03-2019
Just two kinds? Another pure canard. The other guy was right; you need to learn to make shite up better. You suck at it so far.
Fine. Explain it to me then
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:08 PM 12-03-2019
Fine. Explain it to me then
Seriously? I have to explain how there's more than two kinds of gun-owners to you?

Well, off the top of my head and in my own personal experience, there's those people that own guns for home defense, self-defense, professional and amateur bullseye shooters, professional and amateur long-range precision shooters, professional and amateur 3-gun shooters, steel challenge, skeet, clays, instructors, law enforcement, professional and amateur hunters, professional hunting and fishing guides, men, women, young people, old people, people of a certain age, gays, professionals, housewives, blue collar workers, white collar workers, defense lawyers, DAs, my pastor, his wife, black people, white people, brown people, dark brown people, yellow people, pale blue people, red people, everyone I work with here at the PHX base . . . do I need to go on, or do you get the drift?
[Reply]
banecat 08:51 PM 12-03-2019
Seriously? I have to explain how there's more than two kinds of gun-owners to you?

Well, off the top of my head and in my own personal experience, there's those people that own guns for home defense, self-defense, professional and amateur bullseye shooters, professional and amateur long-range precision shooters, professional and amateur 3-gun shooters, steel challenge, skeet, clays, instructors, law enforcement, professional and amateur hunters, professional hunting and fishing guides, men, women, young people, old people, people of a certain age, gays, professionals, housewives, blue collar workers, white collar workers, defense lawyers, DAs, my pastor, his wife, black people, white people, brown people, dark brown people, yellow people, pale blue people, red people, everyone I work with here at the PHX base . . . do I need to go on, or do you get the drift?
Whatever. You don't know what the hell you're talking about
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:13 PM 12-03-2019
Man, Iím bitching about Republicans in this thread. Iíll bet that offends you!
[Reply]
banecat 09:24 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Man, Iím bitching about Republicans in this thread. Iíll bet that offends you!
You got issues
[Reply]
Over Yonder 03:57 AM 12-04-2019
How come everybody else that has commented on the subject in this thread has the same take except you and HE is the wrong one? :-)

Man, sometimes you gotta stand back, take a deep breath, an reassess the situation. You misspoke, it ain't a big deal. We all do it from time to time. Just admit as much. At least, that is what I would do, but you are certainly free to come to your own conclusion on the situation. Just my $0.02 FWIW :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:20 PM 12-04-2019
Hahahaha, how did I know that would be your response?

By the way, all those types of people I listed above are people I actually personally know or knew when I was younger.

For example, the DA is a guy I went to college with, now a DA in SoCal, a card-carrying Dem in fact. He grew up hunting, so he's always had a deer rifle, a medium game rifle, a duck gun, and a skeet gun. When he became a DA, he began carrying a handgun, of which he has two, one for summer and one for winter. So he has six guns in total (at least), which by your standard makes him a "freakshow gun nut."

Another example is the young yoga instructor that began coming to the class I help instruct a couple years ago. She bought her first gun after her ex broke into her apartment beat her, and tried to rape her one night. Since her first class she's also bought a shotgun (which she uses for shooting clays) and a pistol caliber carbine.

Here's where you're going to say that she's living her life in fear, right? Except that the reality is that her home was invaded, and she was attacked. She wasn't imagining monsters under the bed; she was attacked by a real life monster.

And she realized in that moment that physically she had no chance of defending herself without a weapon. And that her personal safety and security was actually her responsibility. She she made a rational decision to improve her ability to defend herself.

But she owns three guns now, so by your definition, she's also a crazy gun nut . . .

Or my pastor's wife, who could be Aunt Bea's sister, who owns three guns . . . another gun freak, right? I know, why would a pastor's wife own three guns? She has a handgun for personal defense, a duck gun because she still goes duck hunting with her husband and her older brother, and an old .22 Sears rifle her father left her.

Pretty sure everyone here knows at this point who doesn't know what they're talking about, sweetheart.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:02 PM 12-04-2019
You got issues

[Reply]
banecat 05:06 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You are a sad, little, hateful person
[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:47 PM 12-04-2019
I thought about this today at work. And like Megatron96 mentioned, I can't be specifically sure of how many guns each gun owner I know has. It would surprise many on this board if I was to post the actual number I own I'm sure.

Just for conversation's sake, where is that line of reasonable gun owner that wants more gun laws/restrictions and gun freaks that have an arsenal that don't?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up