ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 519 of 519
« First < 19419469509515516517518519
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Why did House democrats go along with this coverup?
Glad to see your admitting there is a cover up now. Good for you.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:42 PM Today

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:42 PM Today
Smells like shit, in here. Oh, hi LodeoGuano.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Shields68:
The claim of executive privilege and advisers not being able to be subpoened is one used routinely in over broad congressional requests and testimony. That is an issue for the courts to decide. Filing in court to enforce legitimate dispute is the basic american system. IF those claims are as frivolous as the Dems claim then they should have been happy to let it play out. On the other hand if all it takes to get around the claim is saying we are looking at impeachment then the claim is essentially gone with this Democratic congress.

Filing an article based on bringing an action in court is just bs. Anyone who supports that has way too much TDS going on.
They actually claimed executive privilege, not just talked about it?

Again, try staying in reality.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:43 PM Today
Trump is defending himself, there's no doubt he's a witch!
[Reply]
Donger 01:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Shields68:
The claim of executive privilege and advisers not being able to be subpoened is one used routinely in over broad congressional requests and testimony. That is an issue for the courts to decide. Filing in court to enforce legitimate dispute is the basic american system. IF those claims are as frivolous as the Dems claim then they should have been happy to let it play out. On the other hand if all it takes to get around the claim is saying we are looking at impeachment then the claim is essentially gone with this Democratic congress.

Filing an article based on bringing an action in court is just bs. Anyone who supports that has way too much TDS going on.
Has Trump actually and officially claimed executive privilege? I haven't heard that.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
At this point, why even try any more?

The entirety of CP could loudly proclaim 'golly gee Loon, we just realized you were right about everything ever. Please accept our apologies and please lead the free world on our behalf,' and he would be back in half an hour with a fresh fight out of nowhere to pick. Expressing impotent rage defines his entire existence.
For the aware, it would be painful to write something so hypercritical, but for unaware babble lee, it's just another day.

Instead of writing the same whine that you use make your insecure ass feel better, you actually try writing something with some substance?

I have yet to see you engage a single accusation with anything other than your usual generalized victim playing.

Or just act like those cowards from Congress and run away anytime somebody documents Trumps crimes. You know, like you have the half dozen times I've laid it for you.

Coward.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:48 PM Today
Microsoft News
57% of likely voters support removing Trump from office, poll finds

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...&ICID=ref_fark
[Reply]
D2112 01:50 PM Today
Lol polls
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Lodeguano:
I've laid it for you.
Flunkie is your rectum still bleeding?
[Reply]
Shields68 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Donger:
Has Trump actually and officially claimed executive privilege? I haven't heard that.
See that is the thing, they did not want to litigate it. Trump had a claim that that Congress did not have the right to force his key advisers to testify. Now the house did not pursue the who was right and who was wrong. They also did not pursue the case far enough for Trump to make the claim of executive privilege. Whose problem is that?
[Reply]
Donger 02:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by Shields68:
See that is the thing, they did not want to litigate it. Trump had a claim that that Congress did not have the right to force his key advisers to testify. Now the house did not pursue the who was right and who was wrong. They also did not pursue the case far enough for Trump to make the claim of executive privilege. Whose problem is that?
The Democrats. But Trump's response to subpoena was basically "No." Right? He did not assert EP.
[Reply]
Page 519 of 519
« First < 19419469509515516517518519
Up