ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Washington DC and The Holy Land>OKCupid survey: race preferences in online dating
Prison Bitch 08:14 AM 12-10-2019

Black People And Asian Men Have A Much Harder Time Dating On OKCupid

Alexis Kleinman

The Huffington Post

If you're a black man or woman or Asian man, you're going to have a tougher time getting a date on OKCupid.

Users of the popular dating site have a clear bias against certain races, according to a new blog post by OKCupid co-founder Christian Rudder.

Rudder looked at millions of OKCupid interactions between 2009 and 2014, involving more than 25 million people, and charted out the racial and gender preferences he found. To do this, he studied how people rated potential dates in QuickMatch, a feature that shows you profiles one at a time and asks you to rate them on a scale of one to five or skip them.

https://m.huffpostbrasil.com/2014/09...n_5811840.html

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:58 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Not sure why anyone would find this surprising.

Is this supposed to be some sort of gotcha? Hey lib white woman, why aren't you attracted to black men? Is that it?
This thread doesnít seem interesting to you. Itís odd you decided to comment on it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:46 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Anecdotes are just as valid as that unscientific nonsense from OkCupid.

Just because someone prefers a particular type of partner, doesn't mean they won't bang others. Only a total dipshit would limit themselves to one particular race when it comes to ****ing and/or dating.
Rubbish. I never went for white men who were brunettes. It's just a personal preference or attraction. Doesn't mean I can't judge a male brunette as being handsome. Doesn't mean I have a personal attraction to them in real life. Some men like a fuller figure, some men don't care for huge breasts, some men prefer an exotic beauty, some an innocent face; some women prefer tall and slim, some women prefer a more built or bigger guy. Race or ethnicity is all part of this preference. Some ethnicities are a problem for me, because of how they treat women such as how much they seek to control them.

Other's preference is for variety. It's kinda like food, where some are picky and will only eat certain foods wholly rejecting whole categories. You see kids do this. Per your reasoning they're all dipshits too.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:58 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Anecdotes are just as valid as that unscientific nonsense from OkCupid..
Ok. Letís go with Pew Research. Are they lying too?

Itís a fact: whites arenít interested in (1) dating or (2) marrying outside their demo. And no amount of Madison Avenue lies will change the truth.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:11 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This thread doesnít seem interesting to you. Itís odd you decided to comment on it.
It is indeed interesting to me. Just not in the way you intend.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:33 PM 12-10-2019
It's always nice to be able to shoehorn this video into a thread just to listen to liberal heads explode.

[Reply]
Eleazar 08:26 PM 12-10-2019
Nothing shocking about those results at all
[Reply]
Bowser 08:42 PM 12-10-2019
HuffPost. OKCupid.

Fucking hell
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:44 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
HuffPost. OKCupid.

****ing hell

:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:39 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Nothing shocking about those results at all
Howcome? I thought feminist were about equality?
[Reply]
stevieray 12-10-2019, 10:22 PM
This message has been deleted by stevieray.
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up