ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 50
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:35 PM 04-04-2008
Her cervix is like a bright light on a bug zapper.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpppppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpppppppp

your wife deserves HALF.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:35 PM 04-04-2008
You're scum. Both women deserve better than you.

Dude... if you don't love your wife move on. You're doing more damage than good.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:36 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
why fist her? i had enough tool to fill it up and when i was going there i loved to eat it,lol

Thats great III, hopefully dad won't get back from walmart until that rusty trombone is cleaned up.

You obviously don't see it.....but you're treating your kids like a cup with 2 girls and some indy music hovering over it.

wrong. wrong. wrong.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:37 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:

YOUR KIDS ARE THE BEST THERE IS IN LIFE.

Wow, I actually agree with you. Donger says make sure they have their vaccines too. :-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:38 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by GoBo:
Attached: popcorn[1].gif (2.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Sully 02:38 PM 04-04-2008
Forget the woman. She's chosen to move on (probably realized you weren't leaving your wife and she deserved better).
Explore leaving your wife. It's just my opinion, but you'll **** up your kids more by staying in that marriage than otherwise. And she definitely deserves better.

Also.
Get your priorities un-****ed up.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:39 PM 04-04-2008
what the hell causes this selfishness. your kids deserve to be happy first.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:42 PM 04-04-2008
I hope clint in witch is doing ok. He would send me some rep every once in awhile even if he wasn't posting
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:43 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Sully:
Get your priorities un-****ed up.
Originally Posted by Gunny Hartman:
You had best un**** yourself and start shitting me Tiffany cuff links
Sorry, your quote just made me think of the Gunny.
[Reply]
Sully 02:43 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
As I typed it, I was hearing that voice in my head.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 02:45 PM 04-04-2008
the pound has a new best friend just waiting.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:45 PM 04-04-2008
Seriously dude......you're a douchebag who's ****ing up God knows how many people's lives.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:45 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
what the hell causes this selfishness. your kids deserve to be happy first.
The sacred box you silly goose.
[Reply]
Sully 02:46 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
The sacred box you silly goose.

This quote makes me think, "You gotta stop putting the pussy on a pedestal."
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:47 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
"Your days of fingerbanging Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER "
[Reply]
Page 8 of 50
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up