ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 35
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Clint in Wichita 11:07 AM 01-23-2006
Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullsh!t. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet their future spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:53 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
I wasn't aware that you were capable of anything else. So, what would you like to move on to?
Oy! Lookit! Ain't she a beaut? The rare and majestic double preposition ending.

[Reply]
Donger 05:54 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Heh. I almost changed it. But I had to consider to whom I was replying.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 05:59 PM 01-23-2006
its a well known fact that alot of beautiful,smart,funny women tend to be a bit on the flirty side...

my guess is that was one of the factors that drew you to her....probably didnt complain when you were one of the guys who she was flirting with...

in clints defense though,sometimes guys can mistake flirting for just being friendly..

in my experience,as long as she loves the guy,everything is cool

but as soon as you get a lil overbearing with her and her flirting..look out..good way to lose a great girl
[Reply]
Sybil 06:04 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
You're too pussy to let your woman do a little online flirting, but you've got balls enough to out the one she's doing it with that's got a bug so far up your ass? Right.
Hell, he's only pissed because it's Skip. Or was it Kotter? No, no, it seemed she and go bo were getting friendly a while back. Or was that gochiefs. Damn it's hard to keep this stuff straight. No pun intended.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 06:06 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

bug off lee.....
:-)
[Reply]
OldTownChief 06:20 PM 01-23-2006
Simple... If it's who she is and you don't like it. SPLIT UP or try to change another human being to suit you and live a miserable life until you SPLIT UP.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:20 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
I don't feel like foreplay tonight, so call me bitch, whore, slut,whatever, and let's move on.........:-)
Do you have a headache?
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:21 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
I don't feel like foreplay tonight, so call me bitch, whore, slut,whatever, and let's move on.........:-)
Everyone wants you to move on, but you just won't leave.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:38 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by sedated:
why do women say, "I'd never do a threesome, I'm not bisexual....except for (Enter Hot Chick's Name)."

Isn't that kind of hypocritical? :-)

I, personally, would never do another guy, no matter who it is.

Nor would I participate in a thressome just because it's Brad Pitt or whomever.

Proves all women are bisexual, just to different degrees.
What about RuPaul?
[Reply]
Jenson71 06:41 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Haha... the stupid twat doesn't understand Baby Lee's post, but she figures it must be about her.
:-)

Was it the "Preposition" that got her? :-)
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 06:57 PM 01-23-2006
Ah, what shit!! I am gone for an afternoon to come back and see that Clint has everyone on the board thinking I am out flirting with every Tom, Dick, and Harry!!

Damn it mother****er, get it straight, I only want GO BO. The thought of rubbing baby oil all over his body just gives me chills and makes me rather wet. :-)

Love Ya, Go Bo Baby my favorite Lawyer in the whole world!!

(GoBo, do you think you can start practicing again, I am going to need a good lawyer after Clint reads this in the morning since he is at home for the night now!!)
[Reply]
Bowser 06:59 PM 01-23-2006
Please don't tell us about Tom's hairy dick.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:59 PM 01-23-2006
If on-line "flirting" is defined as playful banter not INTENDED to lead to anything in real life, then you are being overly sensitive about it, IMHO.

On the other hand, if there is the slightest possibility of a willingness to exchange phone numbers, or to "meet" for almost any reason in real life, in anything but a highly public environment, then it crosses the line in my mind. JMHO.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:00 PM 01-23-2006
oops
[Reply]
Mecca 07:00 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
If on-line "flirting" is defined as playful banter not INTENDED to lead to anything in real life, then you are being overly sensitive about it, IMHO.

On the other hand, if there is the slightest possibility of a willingness to exchange phone numbers, or to "meet" for any reason (even a Chief's weekend) then it crosses the line in my mind. JMHO.
If that's the case some womans husband is going to attempt to beat my ass 1 day........
[Reply]
Page 11 of 35
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up