ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Hall of Classics>Who's your favorite KC Superfan?
greg63 01:39 AM 10-20-2005
You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/
[Reply]
onescrewleftuntwisted 01:34 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Most of the time you're retarded, but that is a quality post. I chuckled.

you think that was funny, you should see me with my mask on
[Reply]
stevieray 01:34 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by Sully:
I know Arrowman has been there for a lot longer than 5 years. The rest, 5-years sounds about right (I'd have guessed 7-8 actually)
Of course, that doesn't disprove my point, it actually helps it. However, We aren't going to go anywhere with this. I'm not going to say uncle, and you aren't going to agree with me, so what's the point?
We can just agree to disagree, or to make it better for you, we can agree that I refuse to see your point. That help?

you just said that they haven't been going as long as I inferred, now you say they've been going longer?

You are right, this isn't going anywhere, especially when you make false claims that aren't true..
[Reply]
Phobia 01:36 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You are right, this isn't going anywhere, especially when you make false claims that aren't true..
I agree and I think you're right.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:38 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by greg63:
You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/
Super fans freak me out.
[Reply]
Sully 01:38 PM 10-22-2005
How about we agree you buy beer next time? That would help.
I could buy you a beer. Too poor to extend myself any further.
[Reply]
Sully 01:39 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder:
Super fans freak me out.
THEY DO CHARITY!!!!!!!!!

-see, I got your backs now kids.
[Reply]
Buster's Dad 01:41 PM 10-22-2005
Ty (x-factor) is from my home town,I have known him and his folks for ages. and a attention getter he isn't, his Mother and Dad have told me of the countless hrs he has put in on chairity work, and usually it's a thank you is his pay.
Sully, it sounds like your ''diaper'' is all wadded up, do like dicke v says and shed that'' diaper'' and be a man. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 01:41 PM 10-22-2005
THEY DO CHARITY!!!!!!!!!

I think Sully is a big enough smartass to stay. You're a keeper dude and "not" just because you're buying me beer. That's only most of it.
[Reply]
Sully 01:44 PM 10-22-2005
Thanks for that. The funny thing is, as much as I've made a point about disliking face painting in this thread, every day, before I log onto Chiefs Planet, I paint my entire body to look like the website logo.
[Reply]
RedXtreme 01:45 PM 10-22-2005
Sully I have had a red head for @ 8 yrs . I use to sit in the upper level @ 4 years ago I got lower level seats. I think you have a right to speak youre mind. When I first saw myself with paint I didnt like what I saw either so I had to do some changing. I hope athers can make the same kind of changes in there life.
[Reply]
OldTownChief 01:48 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by RedXtreme:
Sully I have had a red head for @ 8 yrs . I use to sit in the upper level @ 4 years ago I got lower level seats. I think you have a right to speak youre mind. When I first saw myself with paint I didnt like what I saw either so I had to do some changing. I hope athers can make the same kind of changes in there life.
Wow Red thats XTREME.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:48 PM 10-22-2005
THEY DO CHARITY!!!!!!!!!

That's nice.

They still freak me out. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 01:48 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by RedXtreme:
When I first saw myself with paint I didnt like what I saw either so I had to do some changing.
Neither did we.

Neither did we.
[Reply]
OldTownChief 01:51 PM 10-22-2005
Neither did we.

Neither did we.
Good GWAD, isn't Pink back yet?
[Reply]
stevieray 02:18 PM 10-22-2005
THEY DO CHARITY!!!!!!!!!