ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Trump won't wear a mask because . . .
They don't come in orange. 3 27.27%
He's afraid it will mess up his makeup. 3 27.27%
He's afraid it will lower his ratings. 5 45.45%
He can't stand to cover his handsome face. 2 18.18%
Makes it too difficult to eat KFC. 4 36.36%
He's afriad it would cut his playdough head in half. 5 45.45%
Other 6 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The reason Trump won't wear a mask.
NinerDoug 04:04 PM 05-22-2020
Vote in my poll. I'm doing research!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:26 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You forgot because "Macho Men don't wear masks" or "Masks are for pussy snowflakes."
Well, for me, they're for anyone who wants to walk into a store. You know, where they won't serve you if you don't have a mask?

Now, what I really don't understand is people who wear them when they are outside, walking their dogs, or just taking a walk, not around other people.

I saw some guy this morning drive by with a fucking bandana on his face. It does nothing for him - a bandana won't stop anything - and he's alone, in his car.

But hey, if it makes them feel better, I suppose that's some benefit.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 04:27 PM 05-22-2020
Gaz thinks this topic blows.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:37 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Well, for me, they're for anyone who wants to walk into a store. You know, where they won't serve you if you don't have a mask?
I don't need those stinkin' stores.

Originally Posted by :
I saw some guy this morning drive by with a ****ing bandana on his face. It does nothing for him - a bandana won't stop anything - and he's alone, in his car.

But hey, if it makes them feel better, I suppose that's some benefit.
Maybe he was on his robbery route?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:05 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I don't need those stinkin' stores.

Maybe he was on his robbery route?
Certainly possible.

Used to be walking into a liquor store with a mask on was frowned upon. Times change.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:06 PM 05-22-2020
Certainly possible.

Used to be walking into a liquor store with a mask on was frowned upon. Times change.
I saw some news where robbers were exploiting the use of masks to hold-up stores. Guess they blend in more easily.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:31 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
But don't worry NinerDougie, I still have faith that your differences with Trump are solemn policy differences, not just personality conflict.
Wow, that bitter eh?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:32 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Does anyone pay attention.

I worked pretty darned hard in that thread to make clear that they aren't mutually exclusive. That I wasn't trying to make a one-size-fits-all diagnosis for every member of #resistance. It's more food for thought to assess, when you get all angry [triggered] whether you are experiencing primarily policy dispute or personality irritation. Particularly when you start extending the negative assessments to any and everyone on friendly terms or even loosely associated with the office.
Post a faceplant of an article built exclusively around a straw man, cowardly backs down into this.

I'll go back and read what you wrote when you first posted it...yup this is all invented after getting called on posting a stupid article.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:37 PM 05-22-2020
Stupid fucking thread
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:15 PM 05-22-2020
Now I see Doug's pole. Sorry you were having trouble getting it up earlier. :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:18 PM 05-22-2020
So he can still live in the heads of libtards rent free
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:21 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Now I see Doug's pole. Sorry you were having trouble getting it up earlier. :-)
Well, these things can take time. Looking at Melania's lesbian pics can be a big help!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:23 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
So he can still live in the heads of libtards rent free
As Obama lives on in the heads of Pubtards. He will be staying in those cheap flop houses until the day they return to the dust from whence they came.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:26 PM 05-22-2020
As Obama lives on in the heads of Pubtards. He will be staying in those cheap flop houses until the day they return to the dust from whence they came.
Obama the dude? Or the fawning of his disciples?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:30 PM 05-22-2020
I do not care or ever did care about Obama. I do wish Trump would shut up once in a while.

Tired of one side trying to predict what the other side will win or lose.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up