ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump: Mosques are essential
RodeoPants2 01:33 PM 05-22-2020

"Today, I am identifying houses of worship, churches, synagogues, and mosques as essential places that provide essential services." pic.twitter.com/PptCGYNAaa

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
listopencil 03:22 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Religious institutions are about as essential as gun ranges
Yes. We know that you want go turn the US into a third world shit hole by throwing away our constitution. This isn't news.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:23 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Is he trying to get his based killed? All the other things are open because you can control the ins and outs while keeping people away from each other.
I don't think he is too worried. 99.97% of his base will survive.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:25 PM 05-22-2020
Guys, this RodeoPants dude just wants attention. Just look at the stuff he posts. It's all slimy liberal echo chamber stuff. He just wants to get a rise out of people. Sad.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:28 PM 05-22-2020
great thread here guys, a great one.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:28 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Guys, this RodeoPants dude just wants attention. Just look at the stuff he posts. It's all slimy liberal echo chamber stuff. He just wants to get a rise out of people. Sad.
He comes here to troll.

What I like about ChiefsPlanet is it isn't a onesided circle jerk(unlike twoplustwo). Just about all views are allowed here. The cost of such an open free policy is you have to accept a lot of trolling from clowns like rodeopants.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:29 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
He may have had a traumatic message board experience in the past. This could be how he deals with the pain. Similar to Mr. Kotter, except more committed to leftwing orthodoxy.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:31 PM 05-22-2020
Religious institutions are about as essential as gun ranges
It doesn't matter what you think of religious institutions, the state cannot place lockdown restrictions on them that do not apply to non-religious institutions.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:34 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
He comes here to troll.

What I like about ChiefsPlanet is it isn't a onesided circle jerk(unlike twoplustwo). Just about all views are allowed here. The cost of such an open free policy is you have to accept a lot of trolling from clowns like rodeopants.
Also, this is a pretty important topic. Worth discussion. Our culture seems to be moving away from the principles it was founded on sometimes. Maybe social media exaggerates the problem. Maybe social media actually makes the problem worse. I don't know. But I am seeing viewpoints that, in the past, would have been met with appropriate ridicule. So in all honesty I hope that he/she is trolling because the shit he/she presents here is disgusting.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:38 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It doesn't matter what you think of religious institutions, the state cannot place lockdown restrictions on them that do not apply to non-religious institutions.

I agree that the same criteria should be applied to all institutions regardless of whether or not they are religious.

Calling out churches specifically for designation as essential, though, is ridiculous.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:38 PM 05-22-2020
I doubt he can do anything to force the governors to stop discriminating against religious institutions in their reopening criteria, but the DOJ can.
DOJ has issued some sort of warning about the religious discrimination by certain governors.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:41 PM 05-22-2020

Do you feel tax law should also be applied uniformly?
[Reply]
listopencil 03:42 PM 05-22-2020
This is another one of those times when I'm mildly surprised by Trump scoring a point with me. This is the right thing to do.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:44 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
This is another one of those times when I'm mildly surprised by Trump scoring a point with me. This is the right thing to do.
Hes the most constitution-respecting President weve had during my adult life as far as I can tell.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:51 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Hes the most constitution-respecting President weve had during my adult life as far as I can tell.
Take the guns first, ask questions later.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:56 PM 05-22-2020
Do you feel tax law should also be applied uniformly?
Sure. Churches should be tax exempt like other non-profits.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up