ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump: Mosques are essential
RodeoPants2 01:33 PM 05-22-2020

"Today, I am identifying houses of worship, churches, synagogues, and mosques as essential places that provide essential services." pic.twitter.com/PptCGYNAaa

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:33 PM 05-22-2020
And?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:35 PM 05-22-2020
Is he trying to get his based killed? All the other things are open because you can control the ins and outs while keeping people away from each other.
[Reply]
2bikemike 01:36 PM 05-22-2020
Are you just wanting to stir a pot? Our founding fathers spelled this out. Like it or not.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:38 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Is he trying to get his based killed? All the other things are open because you can control the ins and outs while keeping people away from each other.
Unclear. If he were trying to do that I'm not sure his behavior would be any different. Telling them it's like the flu, hocking carnival cures that are actually harmful, tying a simple disease prevention tactic to some idiotic measure of freedom or loyalty or something.

If coronavirus was cooked up in a chinese lab to make him look like an idiot, he couldn't be doing a better job playing his role.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:38 PM 05-22-2020
I NEVER GET TIRED OF HUMILIATING MYSELF!!! ~ LodeoPanties
[Reply]
patteeu 01:39 PM 05-22-2020
Thanks for the heads up. Keep us informed.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:40 PM 05-22-2020
Looks like a good thread to post in simply to bump up my post count by 1...'cause there isn't anything else of value here.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:45 PM 05-22-2020
This is the swing you took at Trump's nose to make him look bad? Wow. The federal government is trying to protect houses of worship as they should and your choice was to mischaracterize the move with a misleading thread title. You're a shitty troll. Do better.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:49 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Looks like a good thread to post in simply to bump up my post count by 1...'cause there isn't anything else of value here.
In RodeoPants2ís world, Trump supporters are irrational racists, anti-gay bigots and Islam haters. Iím sure he expected the same kind of freak out from Trump supporters that he displays when Trump does something like mentioning hydroxychloroquine.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:00 PM 05-22-2020
Time for Natural Selection to make the rounds.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:10 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Time for Natural Selection to make the rounds.
Churches were being unfairly closed and church leaders fined even though they were following reasonable social distancing procedures. At the same time churches have been actively using technology to sustain fellowship while their members were separated. To some people religious freedom is a big deal in their personal daily lives. Not I, really, but I respect their right to live that way.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:12 PM 05-22-2020
I doubt he can do anything to force the governors to stop discriminating against religious institutions in their reopening criteria, but the DOJ can.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:18 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I doubt he can do anything to force the governors to stop discriminating against religious institutions in their reopening criteria, but the DOJ can.
Trump can instruct the AG to look specifically for things like this.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:20 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:

Religious institutions are about as essential as gun ranges
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up