ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Quinnipiac: Blacks support Biden 81-3
Prison Bitch 12:29 PM 05-22-2020
Orange Maggot wasted 4 years sucking up to people who hate his guts.

Poll: Biden holds 11-point lead over Trump nationally https://t.co/6dtFp4Ma8q pic.twitter.com/js0C30i0s9

— The Hill (@thehill) May 20, 2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:26 PM 05-22-2020
Well that's it then. Might as well just call off the election and give it to Biden. :-)

Our @pollsterpolls model gives @HillaryClinton a 98.1% chance of winning the presidency https://t.co/E9mjH42Sa4 pic.twitter.com/RcNnoTqdke

— HuffPost (@HuffPost) November 7, 2016

[Reply]
eDave 08:29 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Tinker Dill:
You are a worthless probably effeminate closet fairey. Euthanize your self and save the world a problem. You used bag of summers eve. IJS
Who the Trump is this guy?
[Reply]
eDave 08:32 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Did you know Taco John is hispanic?

How many more Hispanic Americans do you think there are like him?

People who are legal American citizens and most likely aren't too thrilled about illegals coming here and casting a bad light on their ethnic group?

Lots of those folk in this country.
My GF is Mexican. 15 years we've been together. Lot's of Mexicans met throughout.

Your post assumes things you just don't know anything about. What I will give you is that legal Mexican immigrants don't care much for the illegal ones. But that's about it.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:37 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
My GF is Mexican. 15 years we've been together. Lot's of Mexicans met throughout.

Your post assumes things you just don't know anything about. What I will give you is that legal Mexican immigrants don't care much for the illegal ones. But that's about it.
Do they want to "legally" bring all their family members?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
legal Mexican immigrants don't care much for the illegal ones
this is the only part I care about, and why there is a large block of hispanic trump supporters
[Reply]
stevieray 09:17 PM 05-22-2020
hate his guts!

muh feelings! number one priority!

women's influence on culture.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:51 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
The bigger story is his continued collapse among whites.

2016: +22
2020: + 4

If that happens in Nov he will win about 100 EVs
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Why can't you understand what's really going on here? Trump is selling out his base to be "well liked" inch by inch. He's doing long term damage, as that base will likely become disenchanted and participate less and less over time. It's already happened to younger voters.
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You keep making claims like this, without any basis in fact or evidence. Why? Just as PB lost his mind because Trump didn't have the wall completed by the end of his inauguration speech, you seem to have fixated on some illusory lost support based upon nothing at all.
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You might be overthinking this just a bit.
As to the bolded, it's the way I'm seeing it. I am a pro life voter. Trump has taken care of me on that front.

HOWEVER, I am also a fiscal conservative. Trump has punched me in the gut and kicked me in the 'boys' on that front :-) And lets not forget he ran a strong nationalistic ticket. He has certainly crapped in that bed.Depending on who Biden picks as VP, I am possibly a leave 'er blank vote. I will not vote D under any circumstance, but a non vote from me and mine can only help Biden and the Democrats.

Like Prison eluded to. if he doesn't hit it out of the park with whites, he doesn't stand a snowballs chance down south. Don't convince yourselves he has the white vote wrapped up. At least in the overwhelming numbers he needs.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:58 AM 05-23-2020
Black voters didn't turn out for Hillary they way they did for Obama or for Bill. This could hurt Biden quite a bit if it depresses turnout among black voters. Trump will never make significant headway in converting them, but if Biden causes them to stay home then that's still a win for Trump.

Of course, Trump has much bigger problems in terms of how his own turnout among whites and moderates in swing states is going to be depressed by his performance in office on the issues they care the most about.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:30 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Black voters didn't turn out for Hillary they way they did for Obama or for Bill. This could hurt Biden quite a bit if it depresses turnout among black voters. Trump will never make significant headway in converting them, but if Biden causes them to stay home then that's still a win for Trump.

Of course, Trump has much bigger problems in terms of how his own turnout among whites and moderates in swing states is going to be depressed by his performance in office on the issues they care the most about.
The economy was roaring.

The rallies were packed.

You can try to downplay it all you want.

good luck.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:39 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
The economy was roaring.

The rallies were packed.

You can try to downplay it all you want.

good luck.
That was then, this is now...

His opponents are going to make the case that his ineffective leadership on the virus is a primary cause of the economy going in the tank. Downplaying it until the middle of March, failing to contain it in the early stages, not being able to test effectively until May, etc.

Sure, the economy was doing well with more pro-business policies than it had seen since 2008, but any way you look at it when the first really big crisis of his presidency happened, he fumbled it.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:43 AM 05-23-2020

Yeah, you're going to need to explain how the moderates find anything attractive in voting for Biden.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:48 AM 05-23-2020

:-) You're totally delusional. Or just dumb.

Trump will win and it won't even be close. No matter who the Dems replace Watermelon Joe with.

Please doubt or dispute me so I can dance on your face 6 months from now.

[Reply]
Eleazar 08:49 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, you're going to need to explain how the moderates find anything attractive in voting for Biden.
Trump won by a thin margin in 2016. If the voters who turned out for him in a few key areas like the rust belt states turn out at a rate just a few percentage points lower than they did last time, he loses.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:50 AM 05-23-2020
Trump won by a thin margin in 2016. If the voters who turned out for him in a few key areas like the rust belt states turn out at a rate just a few percentage points lower than they did last time, he loses.
I don't think using 2016 as a baseline works in this election. A LOT has happened since then and the rules have changed.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:53 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
As to the bolded, it's the way I'm seeing it. I am a pro life voter. Trump has taken care of me on that front.

HOWEVER, I am also a fiscal conservative. Trump has punched me in the gut and kicked me in the 'boys' on that front :-) And lets not forget he ran a strong nationalistic ticket. He has certainly crapped in that bed.Depending on who Biden picks as VP, I am possibly a leave 'er blank vote. I will not vote D under any circumstance, but a non vote from me and mine can only help Biden and the Democrats.

Like Prison eluded to. if he doesn't hit it out of the park with whites, he doesn't stand a snowballs chance down south. Don't convince yourselves he has the white vote wrapped up. At least in the overwhelming numbers he needs.
I don't see how being who he always claimed to be is "selling out". Trump has never showed himself to be a fiscal conservative, including during the campaign. He was ready to spend on all sorts of things. It's one of the reasons I didn't vote for him.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up