ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack
Taco John 12:25 PM 05-22-2020

#JoeBiden who has a long track record of anti-Blackness, was on the #BreakfastClub today. He had the nerve to say if Black people have a problem deciding between him or Trump, then #YouAintBlack

Now his plantation minions are trying to spin this
🤦🏿*♂️ pic.twitter.com/6AZBSuLduf

— Tariq Nasheed 🇺🇸 (@tariqnasheed) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
Taco John 02:50 PM 05-22-2020

Fmr. Obama-Biden official: 'Biden is in no position to determine who is black enough or not' https://t.co/perbZeQb0F

— Andrea Mitchell (@mitchellreports) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 02:53 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I expect we'll see a Hillary/Warren or Hillary/Becoming or Hillary/Abrahms ticket come late August. Though, I'm holding the door open to a Biden/Hillary ticket as well.
Biden is apologizing and walking back his "you ain't black" comment. He will be forgiven. The press ain't going to cover it much so it will largely be forgotten.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:53 PM 05-22-2020
Imagine how pissed Klob is right now. She knows that her shot at being VP is over. Stacey Abrahms must be pissing herself.
[Reply]
Bump 02:54 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Biden is apologizing and walking back his "you ain't black" comment. He will be forgiven. The press ain't going to cover it much so it will largely be forgotten.
"I wish Trump said that instead so we can hear how racist he is for the next week and a half with 24/7 coverage of it" -libshits
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:57 PM 05-22-2020
Imagine how pissed Klob is right now. She knows that her shot at being VP is over. Stacey Abrahms must be pissing herself.
:-)

TOTAL LOSER!

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:06 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
"I wish Trump said that instead so we can hear how racist he is for the next week and a half with 24/7 coverage of it" -libshits
It will still hurt him a little bit. Biden will die by the sting of a 1000 gaffes.
[Reply]
neech 03:14 PM 05-22-2020
Democrats have had the blacks on the plantations for decades, a few will loosen the shackles and escape but most choose to stay.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:18 PM 05-22-2020
People are biased most against black females. So picking Abrahms might backfire on him. Especially if people vote the bottom of the Dem ticket because Biden is failing fast and probably won't last a full first term. Also people are going to see it as pandering to the black vote and I think that will turn a lot of voters, regardless of race off.

If he picks a black female, he needs to pick Michelle Obama. A lot of people genuinely like her. Apparently she isn't interested in the job.
[Reply]
Beethoven 03:19 PM 05-22-2020
It doesn't surprise me that Plantation Joe said this.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:23 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
If leftist voters were politically sane and logically consistent, this gaffe would end Biden's career. but, leftist voters are neither politically sane nor logically consistent, so this will almost certainly blow over now that Biden's apologized for saying what he did.

Because Orange Man bad
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:25 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
If leftist voters were politically sane and logically consistent, this gaffe would end Biden's career. but, leftist voters are neither politically sane nor logically consistent, so this will almost certainly blow over now that Biden's apologized for saying what he did.

Because Orange Man bad
Biden is still their best shot at unseating Trump, so they can't afford to stand behind the principles they think they have.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:29 PM 05-22-2020
I don't think it will affect that much, but black males in particular are PISSED at this right now.
[Reply]
Shields68 03:33 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Because Orange Man bad
True, but I could see some Democrat pressuring Biden to nominate a black VP over this because that fits with their agenda.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:41 PM 05-22-2020

Statement by Robert L. Johnson, founder of Black Entertainment Television & RLJ Companies.
“VP Biden’s statement today represents the, arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell Black people, the descendants of slaves,1/2

— Bret Baier (@BretBaier) May 22, 2020

2/2 Statement by Robert L. Johnson, founder of Black Entertainment Television “that they are not Black unless they vote for him. This proves unequivocally that the Democratic nominee believes that Black people owe him their vote without question; even though,1/3

Statement by Robert L. Johnson, founder of Black Entertainment Television and The RLJ Companies. “we as Black people know it is exactly the opposite. He should spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to every Black person he meets.”

[Reply]
Bump 03:45 PM 05-22-2020
go to POTUS's online shop and get yours today! lmao

[Reply]
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up