ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack
Taco John 12:25 PM 05-22-2020

#JoeBiden who has a long track record of anti-Blackness, was on the #BreakfastClub today. He had the nerve to say if Black people have a problem deciding between him or Trump, then #YouAintBlack

Now his plantation minions are trying to spin this
🤦🏿*♂️ pic.twitter.com/6AZBSuLduf

— Tariq Nasheed 🇺🇸 (@tariqnasheed) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
Taco John 01:48 PM 05-22-2020

.@joebiden you’re a racist and a Blatant one at that! https://t.co/etMsHpBDcK pic.twitter.com/clRyd9S8RS

— Antoine Tucker ���� (@montaga) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:49 PM 05-22-2020

[Reply]
fan4ever 01:50 PM 05-22-2020
I think the overwhelming majority of blacks who plan to vote for him agree completely. No harm done there...but virtue signaling white liberals? Not so sure.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:54 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That one black lady is Biden's campaign manager, and that one tweet is what she's been arguing all over cable news for the past day. Which is why her first name, all alone, is trending high on Twitter.
Didnít watch cable news for a couple days. This thread is the first Iíve heard of this. Donít know who Bidenís campaign manager is, donít care, sheís not the one running against Trump, why would I care what she has to say? Of course sheís going to try to reverse course on this, thatís her job, Biden said something extremely stupid calling someone Uncle Tom basically. I donít need to hear apologies from his subordinates anymore than I need the joke of Trump Jr. calling someone racist and pretending to care about African Americans in this country, similar to many posters on these forums.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:56 PM 05-22-2020
This has to be the dumbest claim that I've heard from a presidential nominee since probably Al Gore in 2000.

The Democratic Party is a clusterfuck that's not even worth fixing.

They need to blow it up and start over.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:04 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Didnít watch cable news for a couple days. This thread is the first Iíve heard of this. Donít know who Bidenís campaign manager is, donít care, sheís not the one running against Trump, why would I care what she has to say? Of course sheís going to try to reverse course on this, thatís her job, Biden said something extremely stupid calling someone Uncle Tom basically. I donít need to hear apologies from his subordinates anymore than I need the joke of Trump Jr. calling someone racist and pretending to care about African Americans in this country, similar to many posters on these forums.
That's the real point of this. Trump says stupid shit too. Often someone can take what he says literally or just interpret what he says with a bias and make him sound worse than he is, but the core concept that he seems to be (ineptly) trying to communicate is still valid. In this case Biden is doing just as you say and it's a bit insulting, isn't it?
[Reply]
Donger 02:05 PM 05-22-2020
:-)

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:15 PM 05-22-2020
Here is where the issue of 'racism' loses me completely.

When it comes to not being 'racist' in terms of treating each individual as a unique person with their own interests and abilities, and not stereotyping, I am 100% on board.

But this line of reasoning wants to do the same thing that 'bad racists' do, except you're supposed to do it in FAVOR of certain races. According to the concept of 'politically x' people's skin color is relevant to everything, and affects their outlook and interests uniformly. From there, they try to erect some form of guilt currency where my own perspective should be subordinated to the presumed united perspective of a group delineated by the skin color.

My opinions and perspectives are the one thing in this world entirely in my control, and while we can have discussions and try to find common ground, I'm not surrendering my own thought processes to a campaign of pity based on an irrelevant and uncontrollable attribute people are given from birth.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:20 PM 05-22-2020
Is Biden calling black Republicans Uncle Toms here? Sure seems that way.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:27 PM 05-22-2020
You should see Creepy Joe breakdance.

And he says "pelcil" instead of "pencil", and "ax" instead of "ask".

African-Americans don't come any blacker than Joe Demetrius "Soul Brother" Biden.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:33 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Is Biden calling black Republicans Uncle Toms here? Sure seems that way.
Hopefully
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 02:38 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Hopefully
You can't tell because you ain't black.
[Reply]
Bump 02:46 PM 05-22-2020
The most truthful thing Biden has ever said

[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 02:49 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
No, it isn't. And the Symone thing is actually right on point. I mean, how the hell do you not know that? Did you not pay attention when you were being fed your talking point?

It was bullshit when she tried peddling it, and it's bullshit when you try peddling it.

Symone (Bagdad Bob) Sanders
[Reply]
Taco John 02:49 PM 05-22-2020
I expect we'll see a Hillary/Warren or Hillary/Becoming or Hillary/Abrahms ticket come late August. Though, I'm holding the door open to a Biden/Hillary ticket as well.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up