ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack
Taco John 12:25 PM 05-22-2020

#JoeBiden who has a long track record of anti-Blackness, was on the #BreakfastClub today. He had the nerve to say if Black people have a problem deciding between him or Trump, then #YouAintBlack

Now his plantation minions are trying to spin this
🤦🏿*♂️ pic.twitter.com/6AZBSuLduf

— Tariq Nasheed 🇺🇸 (@tariqnasheed) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:02 PM 05-22-2020
It's clearly an attempt at a white man joking around like he's black, seen it a thousand times. Not a good time to do that shit though. Rough way to try to destroy your Presidential hopes before they start. Not all black people are Obama, you can't talk to them and joke around with an entire demographic like they're your BFF's.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:04 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
It's clearly an attempt at a white man joking around like he's black, seen it a thousand times. Not a good time to do that shit though. Rough way to try to destroy your Presidential hopes before they start. Not all black people are Obama, you can't talk to them and joke around with an entire demographic like they're your BFF's.
Like Hillary and "i came too far yada yada yada"?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:11 PM 05-22-2020
It's clearly an attempt at a white man joking around like he's black,
No, it's not, Symone.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:13 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It matters when he's lost a huge chunk of the progressive vote, who are going to stay home.

He loses 5% of the black vote due to this and it just gets harder.

Why are you posting this nutty shit?

There isn’t one single Liberal who’s turned off by this. Not one vote was cost by this.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:19 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
No, it's not, Symone.
Yeah it is. Good job with the Symone insult though, didn't hit, but I guess you get a ribbon for trying.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:22 PM 05-22-2020
Yeah it is. Good job with the Symone insult though, didn't hit, but I guess you get a ribbon for trying.
No, it isn't. And the Symone thing is actually right on point. I mean, how the hell do you not know that? Did you not pay attention when you were being fed your talking point?

The comments made at the end of the Breakfast Club interview were in jest, but let’s be clear about what the VP was saying: he was making the distinction that he would put his record with the African American community up against Trump’s any day. Period.

— Symone D. Sanders (@SymoneDSanders) May 22, 2020

It was bullshit when she tried peddling it, and it's bullshit when you try peddling it.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:23 PM 05-22-2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:26 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

There isn’t one single Liberal who’s turned off by this. Not one vote was cost by this.
Trump will get more black votes this time than he did last time.

Blacks are waking up to how they've been used by the Democrats.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:28 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Like Hillary and "i came too far yada yada yada"?
I get where he was going with it, but you can't say stupid shit like that. That's bordering Uncle Tom area, saying a black man isn't really black. It sucks because that might be the dagger that does him in.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:31 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
No, it isn't. And the Symone thing is actually right on point. I mean, how the hell do you not know that? Did you not pay attention when you were being fed your talking point?

It was bullshit when she tried peddling it, and it's bullshit when you try peddling it.
I didn't read that one tweet from that one black lady before posting my point. I'm sorry I didn't understand the curriculum you expected me to study before posting in this thread. I'll try harder next time... Nah, nevermind. It's ****ing stupid of you to think that your reference is understood by all. Of course you do shit like this all the time so I'm just going to put it down as you being you. I don't read every post on this thread before posting my thoughts on the OP. My life doesn't revolve around DC like many others. I read the headline, I post my thought, sorry Symone, no disrespect.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:32 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

As usual, you're clueless when it comes to the actual mechanics of voter demographics.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:36 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Trump will get more black votes this time than he did last time.
Is it even possible to get fewer?

Originally Posted by :
Blacks are waking up to how they've been used by the Democrats.
I’ve been hearing this 40 years. It never dies, sorta like Bigfoot and Roswell.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:36 PM 05-22-2020
I didn't read that one tweet from that one black lady before posting my point. I'm sorry I didn't understand the curriculum you expected me to study before posting in this thread. I'll try harder next time... Nah, nevermind. It's ****ing stupid of you to think that your reference is understood by all. Of course you do shit like this all the time so I'm just going to put it down as you being you. I don't read every post on this thread before posting my thoughts on the OP. My life doesn't revolve around DC like many others. I read the headline, I post my thought, sorry Symone, no disrespect.

Nah, that's not it. It's just that you're clueless about the subject, but felt the need to defend the man by lying for him anyway.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:38 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:

That’s fake news^. We have the CNN exit polls for both 2012 and 2016.

1. He picked up 1% among blacks. (Which he wouldn’t have done if Obama were his opponent)

2. He picked up 2% among Hispanics. (Which he would’ve have done if Obama were his opponent)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:42 PM 05-22-2020
That one black lady is Biden's campaign manager, and that one tweet is what she's been arguing all over cable news for the past day. Which is why her first name, all alone, is trending high on Twitter.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up