ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>If Biden Chooses a female running mate, is that going to hurt him
El Lobo Gordo 04:29 PM 05-21-2020
Biden has pledged to choose a female to be his running mate. Is that going to hurt him or help him?

Some people are voting for Biden are actually voting for not Trump. To this group it doesn't matter who Biden chooses. Other people will vote for Trump because they are voting for not a democrat. To this group it also doesn't matter who Biden is choosing. Then you have the rest and to them it may matter.

Now normally people who decide the election don't look to closely at the bottom of the ticket. This election is different. Biden is clearly in decline and that may prompt people to consider his running mate a little more carefully.

Only one of three possibilities about the country are true:
1. The country is biased against having a female president.
2. The country is indifferent about having a female president.
3. The country is biased in favor of having a female president.

Now I don't know which one of those possibilities is true. My guess is it is number 1 that is true. If the country is biased against having a female president and if the country is going to look more closely at the bottom of the Democrat ticket because Biden is in mental decline, then it is probably a strategic mistake for him to choose a female to be his running mate.

What are your thoughts?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:44 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by :
Stacey Abrams Says She Will Step Down As Governor If Asked To Run For VP

Sitting at the governor's desk at the Georgia state capitol, Stacey Abrams told reporters she would step down from her governorship if asked to run for vice president.

"If Biden asks me to run, I'll need to focus on that full-time," she said. "As much as I love running this great state, if the country needs me, I'll be there."

A security guard patrolling the capitol building then entered the governor's office. "Come on, Stacey. Time to go. How many times do we have to have this talk?"...
https://babylonbee.com/news/stacey-a...-to-run-for-vp
[Reply]
Bowser 07:04 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Actuarially I would guess trump is more likely to die between 2021 and 2025, than Biden.
I look forward to hearing about your pending visit from the Secret Service in December.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:05 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Who he chooses won't matter at all.
I still don't think it's going to be Biden. I have no real idea who it might be, but Biden is just too damned toxic and not progressive enough for this flock of NuDems.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:06 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I look forward to hearing about your pending visit from the Secret Service in December.
Trump should be just fine.

I understand he has his KFC deep fried a second time in Hydroxychloroquine.
[Reply]
eDave 07:09 PM 05-22-2020
I would view it as pandering and vote for him regardless.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:09 PM 05-22-2020
I still don't think it's going to be Biden. I have no real idea who it might be, but Biden is just too damned toxic and not progressive enough for this flock of NuDems.
He's the only remaining candidate. How is it not going to be Biden?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:14 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
He's the only remaining candidate. How is it not going to be Biden?
Yeah, I know. The only chance of it not being him is if the DNC decided he was unfit to run, or something.

Would you be shocked to learn one day Biden was out due to....whatever the reason? I don't think I would be.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:17 PM 05-22-2020
Yeah, I know. The only chance of it not being him is if the DNC decided he was unfit to run, or something.

Would you be shocked to learn one day Biden was out due to....whatever the reason? I don't think I would be.
Yeah, pretty much. Short of something actually debilitating, I can't see a change at this point.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Actuarially I would guess trump is more likely to die between 2021 and 2025, than Biden.
This isn't true. While Trump is overweight, he is not morbidly so.

His physical constitution and overall health looks fairly strong, and his mind still functions at a fairly high level, even if he does say stupid shit sometimes. He appears to have greater physical and mental stamina than the average man of his age group. He hasn't showed any signs of being slowed down by being President.

Biden on the other hand looks frail at times and stumbles over his words. His brain isn't what it was 10 years ago. He doesn't have a commanding presence because of this, and nobody wants that in the White House.

TLDR

Trump is fat strong, Biden is a frail old woman
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:58 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

His physical constitution and overall health looks fairly strong, and his mind still functions at a fairly high level, even if he does say stupid shit sometimes. He appears to have greater physical and mental stamina than the average man of his age group. He hasn't showed any signs of being slowed down by being President.

Biden on the other hand looks frail at times and stumbles over his words. His brain isn't what it was 10 years ago. He doesn't have a commanding presence because of this, and nobody wants that in the White House.

TLDR

Trump is a heart attack waiting to happen.

:-) at "his mind still functions at a fairly high level."
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:47 PM 05-22-2020

TLDR

Sometimes I wonder if Trump is on drugs.
[Reply]
Bump 08:56 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I would view it as pandering and vote for him regardless.
You will vote for whoever the media and the fabulous celebrities tell you to vote for.
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:06 PM 05-22-2020
It has to be. They have to concede this election, then they are good.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:11 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Trump is a heart attack waiting to happen.
:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:12 PM 05-22-2020

TLDR

Never slow down, never grow old.

/Tom Petty
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up