ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>If Biden Chooses a female running mate, is that going to hurt him
El Lobo Gordo 04:29 PM 05-21-2020
Biden has pledged to choose a female to be his running mate. Is that going to hurt him or help him?

Some people are voting for Biden are actually voting for not Trump. To this group it doesn't matter who Biden chooses. Other people will vote for Trump because they are voting for not a democrat. To this group it also doesn't matter who Biden is choosing. Then you have the rest and to them it may matter.

Now normally people who decide the election don't look to closely at the bottom of the ticket. This election is different. Biden is clearly in decline and that may prompt people to consider his running mate a little more carefully.

Only one of three possibilities about the country are true:
1. The country is biased against having a female president.
2. The country is indifferent about having a female president.
3. The country is biased in favor of having a female president.

Now I don't know which one of those possibilities is true. My guess is it is number 1 that is true. If the country is biased against having a female president and if the country is going to look more closely at the bottom of the Democrat ticket because Biden is in mental decline, then it is probably a strategic mistake for him to choose a female to be his running mate.

What are your thoughts?
[Reply]
LOCOChief 04:37 PM 05-21-2020
Who the hell knows what people that would vote for Biden would prefer, maybe a tranny.
[Reply]
Shields68 04:43 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Biden has pledged to choose a female to be his running mate. Is that going to hurt him or help him?

Some people are voting for Biden are actually voting for not Trump. To this group it doesn't matter who Biden chooses. Other people will vote for Trump because they are voting for not a democrat. To this group it also doesn't matter who Biden is choosing. Then you have the rest and to them it may matter.

Now normally people who decide the election don't look to closely at the bottom of the ticket. This election is different. Biden is clearly in decline and that may prompt people to consider his running mate a little more carefully.

Only one of three possibilities about the country are true:
1. The country is biased against having a female president.
2. The country is indifferent about having a female president.
3. The country is biased in favor of having a female president.

Now I don't know which one of those possibilities is true. My guess is it is number 1 that is true. If the country is biased against having a female president and if the country is going to look more closely at the bottom of the Democrat ticket because Biden is in mental decline, then it is probably a strategic mistake for him to choose a female to be his running mate.

What are your thoughts?
I don't think Joe has a choice at this point. If he backs out on his campaign promise it will look like he thinks there are no qualified female candidates. The base will go nuts and couple that with the Tara Reid he might actually lose his base.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:48 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
I don't think Joe has a choice at this point. If he backs out on his campaign promise it will look like he thinks there are no qualified female candidates. The base will go nuts and couple that with the Tara Reid he might actually lose his base.
I would be quite surprised if Biden backs out at this point and chooses a male running mate for the very reason you outlined. While it may have helped Biden cinch the nomination as he is apparently poised to do, I don't think it helps him much in the general and may even hurt him.

I believe there is a real possibility that if Hillary had balls she'd be our president today.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:54 PM 05-21-2020
He’d have sandwiches whenever he wanted them. How could that hurt him?
[Reply]
Shields68 04:54 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I would be quite surprised if Biden backs out at this point and chooses a male running mate for the very reason you outlined. While it may have helped Biden cinch the nomination as he is apparently poised to do, I don't think it helps him much in the general and may even hurt him.

I believe there is a real possibility that if Hillary had balls she'd be our president today.
I don't think it will hurt. I think the press is gearing up to fawn over whichever female he picks.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 05:18 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
I don't think it will hurt. I think the press is gearing up to fawn over whichever female he picks.
The press can make someone look good or bad. But can the press fawn away Biden's mental decline or bias against a female president?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:43 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Biden has pledged to choose a female to be his running mate. Is that going to hurt him or help him?

Some people are voting for Biden are actually voting for not Trump. To this group it doesn't matter who Biden chooses. Other people will vote for Trump because they are voting for not a democrat. To this group it also doesn't matter who Biden is choosing. Then you have the rest and to them it may matter.

Now normally people who decide the election don't look to closely at the bottom of the ticket. This election is different. Biden is clearly in decline and that may prompt people to consider his running mate a little more carefully.

Only one of three possibilities about the country are true:
1. The country is biased against having a female president.
2. The country is indifferent about having a female president.
3. The country is biased in favor of having a female president.

Now I don't know which one of those possibilities is true. My guess is it is number 1 that is true. If the country is biased against having a female president and if the country is going to look more closely at the bottom of the Democrat ticket because Biden is in mental decline, then it is probably a strategic mistake for him to choose a female to be his running mate.

What are your thoughts?
If you automatically have a bias against any female candidate, you are a Trumper anyway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:46 PM 05-21-2020
He better not choose a white male.

If he chooses A FUCKING WHITE MALE he'll lose every single progressive voter.
[Reply]
scho63 05:46 PM 05-21-2020
The Dem game plan is simple:

1. Dems pick old senile incompetent guy named Biden
2. He immediately goes into hiding
3. He picks a female running mate, preferably a minority or lesbo
4. He wins election
5. Six months go by and he claims he needs to step aside because he is suffering from health issue-country feels sorry for good 'ol Joe
6. Female Vice Pres becomes first female POTUS without ever being elected

They get their dream
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:01 PM 05-21-2020
It does not hurt him.

Until someone challenges and has proof of the harassment. Then no one can defend him.Then the scho63 scenario could happen before the election.

He could be replaced at any time as the candidate.

The same thing happened when Wellstone got Clintoned. Walter was the candidate in less than 4 hours.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:13 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by :
If Biden Chooses a female running mate, is that going to hurt him
That costs extra
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:13 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Biden has pledged to choose a female to be his running mate. Is that going to hurt him or help him?

Some people are voting for Biden are actually voting for not Trump. To this group it doesn't matter who Biden chooses. Other people will vote for Trump because they are voting for not a democrat. To this group it also doesn't matter who Biden is choosing. Then you have the rest and to them it may matter.

Now normally people who decide the election don't look to closely at the bottom of the ticket. This election is different. Biden is clearly in decline and that may prompt people to consider his running mate a little more carefully.

Only one of three possibilities about the country are true:
1. The country is biased against having a female president.
2. The country is indifferent about having a female president.
3. The country is biased in favor of having a female president.

Now I don't know which one of those possibilities is true. My guess is it is number 1 that is true. If the country is biased against having a female president and if the country is going to look more closely at the bottom of the Democrat ticket because Biden is in mental decline, then it is probably a strategic mistake for him to choose a female to be his running mate.

What are your thoughts?
It's pretty clear that nobody is excited about voting for Biden. They are voting against Trump.

Having a woman on the bottom of the ticket, however, may excite some people and motivate them to get to the polls, when they may have otherwise blown it off.

My take.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 06:18 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If you automatically have a bias against any female candidate, you are a Trumper anyway.
You believe that because you have been programmed to believe that. Folks on the left have race and gender biases too. We all do.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:24 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
You believe that because you have been programmed to believe that. Folks on the left have race and gender biases too. We all do.
Nature has race and sex biases. The left should sue over that.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up