ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Washington DC and The Holy Land>trump's inaction on COVID-19 cost lives
RodeoPants2 01:30 PM 05-21-2020
trump was busy licking his dick and whining about how unfair it all was, and pretending this was just the flu.

If only he'd taken more decisive action.

Donald Trumpís inaction cost lives. https://t.co/Pdeb7HVCj3

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) May 21, 2020

[Reply]
patteeu 10:13 AM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I think there's a lot of validity to this point, I think it explains a lot of why boomers as a generation are generally entitled and weak. Obviously no other leader could have prevented this entirely, they didn't even do that in Germany and Korea, but certainly things would have been better if the president hadn't spent a month pretending this didn't exist.

If he'd been a leader, started taking this seriously and making sure we had enough stockpile in Jan when he first heard about it, stood up in front of the country early on to say OK here's this disease it's super virulent and dangerous and we need to act, we'd be in a better place. No one was going to react perfectly, and no one did, but trump was (and is) a dumpster fire.
You were busy shilling for an absurd impeachment when you should have been sounding the alarm on this. I blame you, and the Chinese of course, for all the deaths.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:13 AM 05-22-2020
Wow, this has become one of the most civil threads I have ever seen in the CP DC forum. Maybe there is hope for the future of this country after all. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:16 AM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Y I blame you, and the Chinese of course, for all the deaths.
I blame caps lock. . .
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:22 AM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
My last point will be that regardless of who was president at the time I am pretty certain the results would have been about the same. Presidents get way to much credit and blame for things that happen during their tenure.
I agree, especially when this has been new for all. Always a learning curve under such conditions.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:32 AM 05-22-2020
You were busy shilling for an absurd impeachment when you should have been sounding the alarm on this. I blame you, and the Chinese of course, for all the deaths.
I agree. It's entirely "its" fault. :-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:38 AM 05-22-2020

Even trump gave up on that idiotic talking point
[Reply]
Shields68 10:43 AM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Even trump gave up on that idiotic talking point
Would agree that is not an excuse for what Trump did or did not do. But it is still valid in comparing how serious the Democrats took the virus at that time and their priorities at that time.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:58 AM 05-22-2020
Imagine having to defend someone who was busy golfing, holding rallies, and tweeting with 'but but dems". Really makes a person sad inside.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:00 AM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Imagine having to defend someone who was busy golfing, holding rallies, and tweeting with 'but but dems". Really makes a person sad inside.

[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:02 AM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I blame caps lock. . .
Incel still mad another pointed out same guy spams caps lock to sadly mock every thread about dead americans.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:30 PM 05-22-2020
Incel still mad another pointed out same guy spams caps lock to sadly mock every thread about dead americans.
Like you give any shits about any dead Americans, lol.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:43 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, I think that information needs to be ascertained before blaming Trump for excess deaths.
Yes, and Dr Fauci actually said in an interview he wishes he would have done some things differently, which the media then went on a frenzy trying to make it Trump's fault. Then next time Dr Fauci was at the mike for an interview he scolded them like they were little children for being stupid. He was talking about himself.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:54 AM 05-23-2020
Imagine having to defend
^false narrative^

Nothing to defend.

That's the left's lame ass SOP. Throw out an accusation as truth, then run with it incessantly.

People like you got blacks lynched back in the day.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:23 AM 05-23-2020
^ignores getting owned on his 100k death is good talking point

Is now wanting americans to get upset at Democrats actually want to help americans rather than the 6 plus trillion and counting in direct cash large corporations have gotten from the trump administration.

You didnt see patty asking these questions when Trump administration announced unlimited QE. But, want to help regular americans... well cant have that.
The bolded is complete crap. My children are Americans (capital A) and NOBODY politically speaking is looking out for them and their future. Fire up those printing presses and feed the welfare class, that's what I always say :-)

I can't speak to Patteeu's stance, but I agree with your stance about Trump blowing up the printing presses. But at least be honest about the Dems role in all of this. Trump is killing the American economy to give the appearance that he cares. The Democrats are killing the economy in an attempt to kill the Trump presidency. We are looking at an animal (the American economy) that two different people are trying to 'save' by stabbing it to death!!
[Reply]
Bowser 09:05 AM 05-23-2020
CHAI
NAUGH
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up