ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>trump's inaction on COVID-19 cost lives
RodeoPants2 01:30 PM 05-21-2020
trump was busy licking his dick and whining about how unfair it all was, and pretending this was just the flu.

If only he'd taken more decisive action.

Donald Trumpís inaction cost lives. https://t.co/Pdeb7HVCj3

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) May 21, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:33 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by :
Senate confirms Ratcliffe as next director of national intelligence

The Senate on Thursday voted to confirm Rep. John Ratcliffe as the next director of national intelligence.

Ratcliffe, R-Texas, was approved on a 49-44 vote. The installment comes as the intelligence community once again finds itself in the middle of a political firestorm, over whether Trump associates were improperly "unmasked" in intelligence reports during the latter days of the Obama administration...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-votes-ratcliffe

It will be interesting to see whether or not this slows down the recent fast pace of declassifying documents. Grennell obviously had a bit of an IDGAF approach to ruffling feathers with such actions.
[Reply]
Bump 01:34 PM 05-21-2020
pan[dem]ic
[Reply]
Donger 01:39 PM 05-21-2020
Well, we don't know when the task force first recommended the guidelines, do we?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:40 PM 05-21-2020
I'm shocked that the guy in charge who said it was "their new hoax" and promised 15 cases would go to zero could fuck up this badly.
[Reply]
Bump 01:43 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I'm shocked that the guy in charge who said it was "their new hoax" and promised 15 cases would go to zero could **** up this badly.
It definitely helped that gov's like Cuomo put the sick into nursing homes so more elderly would die, to get them numbers up which means more propaganda!
[Reply]
NewChief 01:45 PM 05-21-2020
I listened to a report on this today. Even the author of the study admitted that it's unlikely that our society would have had the will to truly execute social distancing measures that early, regardless of who was in charge. As he said, "Americans have had it pretty good since WW2." Meaning that we can't really see ourselves as vulnerable to this kind of stuff until it actually happens.

I certain think Trump took a ton of missteps, but I doubt that any other leader would have been willing to shut down the economy and start social distancing measure much earlier than Trump did. People wouldn't have stood for it because the threat seemed so removed.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:15 PM 05-21-2020
If only Hillary had won.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:19 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-votes-ratcliffe

It will be interesting to see whether or not this slows down the recent fast pace of declassifying documents. Grennell obviously had a bit of an IDGAF approach to ruffling feathers with such actions.
Grennell needs promoting. If Iím Trump and the Senate, I slow play Ratcliffeís transition to the gig. I donít have a read on Ratcliffe: is he an establishment guy? Any momentum the Republicans have had going in their favour with identifying the crimes the Obama administration are clearly guilty of may lose momentum if they donít have a bulldog at the DNI to straighten shit out.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:19 PM 05-21-2020
And..................

The Dems were finger banging their asses with impeachment while COVID-19 ran wild.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:21 PM 05-21-2020
lol

his big orange dick will cum on your face

orange whip on your fatty jowls in november
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:29 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Grennell needs promoting. If Iím Trump and the Senate, I slow play Ratcliffeís transition to the gig. I donít have a read on Ratcliffe: is he an establishment guy? Any momentum the Republicans have had going in their favour with identifying the crimes the Obama administration are clearly guilty of may lose momentum if they donít have a bulldog at the DNI to straighten shit out.

Even having him just dump a mountain of documents on the way out the door would be hilarious.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:35 PM 05-21-2020
I wish that sawed off cunt would have caught the China flu during her Chinatown chest-bumping tour. :-)

[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:47 PM 05-21-2020
oh jeez....not this fuckin shit again
[Reply]
Otter 02:55 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
oh jeez....not this fuckin shit again
Dis timez itz for realz!!!!

SHOEZZZZZ!!!!!

[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »