ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 69
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flynn Exonerated: DOJ drops criminal case against General Flynn
Taco John 12:40 PM 05-07-2020

[Reply]
eDave 02:28 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Just shut the fuck up. You idiot

DOJ's argument in its filing is essentially that lying about a call with the Russian ambassador isn't material to an investigation about whether or not you are a Russian agent. Just unbelievable.

— Matthew Miller (@matthewamiller) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
Donger 02:31 PM 05-07-2020
Jeff Jensen, the US attorney in St. Louis that Barr named earlier this year to review the handling of the Flynn case, said in a statement provided by the Justice Department that he recommended that the case be dismissed.

"Through the course of my review of General Flynn's case, I concluded the proper and just course was to dismiss the case. I briefed Attorney General Barr on my findings, advised him on these conclusions, and he agreed," Jensen said.
[Reply]
ping2000 02:32 PM 05-07-2020
May 7th 2020
Trump Win Day
Highlights:
1. Flynn exonerated
2. Files released confirming investigation was witch hunt
3. Ruth Bader Ginsburg slaps down liberal 9th circuit decision
4. Texas Supreme Court orders release of Salon owner put there by lib dumbass Obama appointed judge
5. Senate fails to override veto on Iran war powers.
[Reply]
Shields68 02:37 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Jeff Jensen, the US attorney in St. Louis that Barr named earlier this year to review the handling of the Flynn case, said in a statement provided by the Justice Department that he recommended that the case be dismissed.

"Through the course of my review of General Flynn's case, I concluded the proper and just course was to dismiss the case. I briefed Attorney General Barr on my findings, advised him on these conclusions, and he agreed," Jensen said.
Seems obvious any honest US attorney would recommend dismissal. Looks good the recommendation did not come from Barr.
[Reply]
scho63 02:40 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by ping2000:
May 7th 2020
Trump Win Day
Highlights:
1. Flynn exonerated
2. Files released confirming investigation was witch hunt
3. Ruth Bader Ginsburg slaps down liberal 9th circuit decision
4. Texas Supreme Court orders release of Salon owner put there by lib dumbass Obama appointed judge
5. Senate fails to override veto on Iran war powers.
6. Supreme Court overturns Bridgegate case in NJ
[Reply]
patteeu 02:51 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Again, it's it's true and accurate. We know that Barr the Ballwasher has been less than accurate on occasion when it comes to protecting or helping his client.
Sure, Jan. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:54 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Sure, Jan. :-)
Hilarious to watch isn't it. The entire premise of all his beliefs and arguments for 4 solid years just blown away and he still acts obtuse.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:54 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
This is a tortured piece of reasoning.

Translation:

Yes Flynn lied to our agents, but in retrospect we had a weak case going forward prior to speaking to him, so we should never have talked to him to wrap up our case.

How many cases do people think law enforcement interviews suspects with less than a fully developed lead? Are we going to free all of those defendants too? No, just this one.
No, “yes Flynn lied” is not an accurate translation. More like, “evidence doesn’t support a conviction for lying.” Get on the right side of history (and justice) before you start looking like poor Donger.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:55 PM 05-07-2020

From court papers: During transition, top Justice Department official Sally Yates learned about the Flynn-Kislyak phone call from President Obama himself. She was surprised. pic.twitter.com/axooWFcCj1

— Byron York (@ByronYork) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:56 PM 05-07-2020

Comey circumvented DOJ's Sally Yates to set up the Flynn White House interview that has now blown up in the FBI's face. https://t.co/5cV3u6VsRP

— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:57 PM 05-07-2020
No, “yes Flynn lied” is not an accurate translation. More like, “evidence doesn’t support a conviction for lying.” Get on the right side of history (and justice) before you start looking like poor Donger.
That’s a nice thought, but fat chance... the Banyons of the board are currently experiencing peak butthurt
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:59 PM 05-07-2020

BREAKING: President Trump reacts to the news that The DOJ is dropping charges against @GenFlynn. pic.twitter.com/auFGsy3Urg

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
banyon 03:02 PM 05-07-2020
It looks like the motion relies on the materiality of the falsehood, rather than some dispute about the content of his statement.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:03 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hilarious to watch isn't it. The entire premise of all his beliefs and arguments for 4 solid years just blown away and he still acts obtuse.
Yep. :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:04 PM 05-07-2020

This is absolutely insane https://t.co/gVCMRKPvef

— Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
Page 9 of 69
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up