ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 69
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flynn Exonerated: DOJ drops criminal case against General Flynn
Taco John 12:40 PM 05-07-2020

[Reply]
Taco John 02:05 PM 05-07-2020

The DOJ has lost its way. But, career people: please stay because America needs you. The country is hungry for honest, competent leadership.

— James Comey (@Comey) May 7, 2020


[Reply]
Donger 02:05 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Trump was 100% correct to fore COmey! Dispute that bitch!
Sure. He fired Comey to "ease the pressure off the Russia investigation." And he did that because Comey wouldn't let Flynn go.

Easy. Next, you idiot?
[Reply]
Donger 02:06 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
This is all you got and it was WELL BEFORE TRUMP

Your argument is foolish as always. :-):-)
None of that was incorrect when I posted it. You get that, right? Despite Marcelluss' bestest efforts...

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 02:08 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) he was right, and Comey was definitely fired justly...
Justly? Trump admits he fired Comey to ease pressure off the Russia investigation.

That's "just" in your opinion?
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:08 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Boy, that's a real dose of RICH coming from that disingenuous asshat.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:09 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure. He fired Comey to "ease the pressure off the Russia investigation." And he did that because Comey wouldn't let Flynn go.

Easy. Next, you idiot?
And yet it turns out he SHOULD have let him go

You’re a disgrace and a fraud :-)
[Reply]
Shields68 02:11 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
My argument is that you shouldn't get a Monopoly get out of jail free card, just because at the time you lied, the agents interviewing you were having internal discussions about whether to wrap up the case or not.

P.S. I think I've read that #4 was out of context. Did not read about 6 or 7. The second #5 was not a violation because it was not Brady material.
The question is if he lied or took a deal because of threats to prosecute his son. That threat should never been made.

But the FBI had more then discussions about wrapping up the case. He was cleared from being a Russian asset. There was no criminal case. They had discussions about how to make a criminal case out of someone who was innocent. ie Get him to lie, at that time he was not suspect in any type of criminal case and they knew he was not working with Russia.

The review of the prosecution did identify numerous records that should have been turned over. Some of those records were Brady material.
[Reply]
Donger 02:11 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
And yet it turns out he SHOULD have let him go

You’re a disgrace and a fraud :-)
Should have let him go based on what?

Disgrace to what? What am I a fraud about?
[Reply]
scho63 02:11 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
He wasn't exonerated. The memo to dismiss admits he was probably telling them lies.

This is the same playbook as the Roger Stone Sentencing circus. Barr replaces the career DOJ prosecutor with toady, and sabotage case.
Dropping a case is exoneration you moron!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exoneration

Exoneration occurs when the conviction for a crime is reversed, either through demonstration of innocence, a flaw in the conviction, or otherwise. Attempts to exonerate convicts are particularly controversial in death penalty cases, especially where new evidence is put forth after the execution has taken place. The transitive verb, "to exonerate" can also mean to informally absolve one from blame.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:15 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
It was ongoing. That's why they were concluding it with the interview.
Just shut the fuck up. You idiot
[Reply]
scho63 02:17 PM 05-07-2020
6 MONTHS AGO

Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm calling my shot here: Flynn's charges will be thrown out as the start of this against Flynn began with the PHONY defensive briefing that the FBI said they were doing but INSTEAD seated an FBI agent who started a 302 report when Flynn was in a meeting with the Trump team.

This is some real nasty shit that the DOJ and FBI pulled

[Reply]
Shields68 02:20 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
He wasn't exonerated. The memo to dismiss admits he was probably telling them lies.

This is the same playbook as the Roger Stone Sentencing circus. Barr replaces the career DOJ prosecutor with toady, and sabotage case.
Lol yeah the Mueller's team sentencing document was absurd. You could tell the Judge wanted to even go along with the Mueller recommendations but ultimately could not even come close and ended up pretty much following Barr's.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:20 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
6 MONTHS AGO
Ya I remember you posting that

Nice buzzer beating half court swish
[Reply]
Bwana 02:26 PM 05-07-2020
Good
[Reply]
eDave 02:26 PM 05-07-2020
Still has to be signed off by the judge right?

The same judge who said “I am going to be frank with you, this crime is very serious. I can’t hide my disgust, my disdain, at this criminal offence"
[Reply]
Page 8 of 69
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up