ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 70
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flynn Exonerated: DOJ drops criminal case against General Flynn
Taco John 12:40 PM 05-07-2020

[Reply]
banyon 01:58 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Actually no it wasn't it was closed 2 weeks prio only to be reopened before the interview.

That and the fact the FBI couldn't prove he lied and only got him to confess because they threatened his son.

Yeah,

You know what lets make shit up about you and throw you in jail, fucking nazi
I'm basing it on what was posted. If you have something different that's credible, then bring it out, and I'll look at it.


Or flame away at me I guess if that makes you feel good.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:59 PM 05-07-2020
Holy fuck the MSM is in HYPER SPIN mode.

Sheer panic and disdain. So badly trying to resuscitate the dead Russian corpse.
“But Flynn lied!”

Pathetic.
[Reply]
Shields68 01:59 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
This is a tortured piece of reasoning.

Translation:

Yes Flynn lied to our agents, but in retrospect we had a weak case going forward prior to speaking to him, so we should never have talked to him to wrap up our case.

How many cases do people think law enforcement interviews suspects with less than a fully developed lead? Are we going to free all of those defendants too? No, just this one.
Sure

But how many cases: 1) the FBI agent handling this recommend be closed. 2) overruled by the very top of the department, 3) were looking at Logan act violations, which were bs 4) The very top of the department held discussions about getting him to lie so the can have him fired /prosecuted not about anything being investigated 5) that a biased agent edits the 302 and destroys the original ones. 5) despite having all these records mueller team fails to furnish those to counsel despite court orders. 6) Threaten his son with prosecution if he does not accept a plea. 7) fail to advise the court of the threat.


This whole thing is bad and if your argument is there are similar cases, then the FBI and DOJ need to be overhauled rather then bitching about the actions of this being dismissed.

i think the dismissal only saves the DOJ/Muelller team from further embarrassment. The having to turn over additional record and possible trial.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:59 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Again, where's the issue with that. Oh, and you just proved that I wasn't a Comey fan boy.

Thanks for the own-goal, you moron.

:-)
Dude there are literally 100's of posts of you sucking Comey's dick.

Your entire argument over Mueller havinga right to to investigate TRump was because Trump fired COmey over Flynn and now we know Trump was 100% correct.

Your entire argument for 3 years now has been blown to smithereens.
[Reply]
Donger 01:59 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
They all bombed, the entire premise of everything you believed was a lie. :-)
No, none of them did. I'll take it one at a time as to not overwhelm you...

Are you aware that Trump "asking" Comey to drop the Flynn investigation could be both legal and obstruction of justice?

Notice I said it "could" be. Barr the Ballwasher decided itwas not. Fact.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:00 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
He was the Director of FBI at the time, no?
One of them was responsible for unmasking policy that preceded the meeting... They had no reason to be involved in nor the right to be involved in the investigation of an incoming administrations... It's not that hard.
[Reply]
Donger 02:00 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
They all bombed, the entire premise of everything you believed was a lie. :-)
Trump is under investigation because he allegedly asked Comey for his loyalty and to let Flynn go (after ushering everyone else out of the room).

He then fired Comey, and then allegedly told the Russians (in the Oval Office) that he faced great pressure about Russia and that that pressure was removed by firing him.


All fact. Feel free to dispute any of it.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:01 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, none of them did. I'll take it one at a time as to not overwhelm you...

Are you aware that Trump "asking" Comey to drop the Flynn investigation could be both legal and obstruction of justice?

Notice I said it "could" be. Barr the Ballwasher decided itwas not. Fact.

:-) he was right, and Comey was definitely fired justly...
[Reply]
Donger 02:01 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
They all bombed, the entire premise of everything you believed was a lie. :-)
Pappadapoulus. Guilty plea and cooperating.

Flynn. Guilty plea and cooperating.

Manafort. Indicted.

Gates. Indicted.


Again, all fact.

Like I said, bad week, friend.
[Reply]
scho63 02:01 PM 05-07-2020
I KNEW THIS CASE WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT !!!

Didn't know the direction to get him exonerated but realized early on from my few DC sources that he was set-up for an avenue to get to Trump.

They are going to do the same for Papadopoulis and Carter Page.

I'm hearing one of the BIGWIGS, either Clapper or Brennan are going to be held to account along with some of the minions.

Will Michael Flynn rescind his guilty plea? 9.11.19

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325032


Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm going to be proven right about Flynn.

[Reply]
banyon 02:02 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Sure

But how many cases: 1) the FBI agent handling this recommend be closed. 2) overruled by the very top of the department, 3) were looking at Logan act violations, which were bs 4) The very top of the department held discussions about getting him to lie so the can have him fired /prosecuted not about anything being investigated 5) that a biased agent edits the 302. 5) despite having all these records fails to furnish those to counsel despite court orders. 6) Threaten his son with prosecution if he does not accept a plea. 7) fail to advise the court of the threat.


This whole thing is bad and if your argument is there are similar cases then the FBI and DOJ need to be overhauled rather then bitching about the actions of this being dismissed.
My argument is that you shouldn't get a Monopoly get out of jail free card, just because at the time you lied, the agents interviewing you were having internal discussions about whether to wrap up the case or not.

P.S. I think I've read that #4 was out of context. Did not read about 6 or 7. The second #5 was not a violation because it was not Brady material.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:02 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Trump is under investigation because he allegedly asked Comey for his loyalty and to let Flynn go (after ushering everyone else out of the room).

He then fired Comey, and then allegedly told the Russians (in the Oval Office) that he faced great pressure about Russia and that that pressure was removed by firing him.


All fact. Feel free to dispute any of it.
Trump was 100% correct to fore COmey! Dispute that bitch!
[Reply]
Donger 02:04 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Dude there are literally 100's of posts of you sucking Comey's dick.

Your entire argument over Mueller havinga right to to investigate TRump was because Trump fired COmey over Flynn and now we know Trump was 100% correct.

Your entire argument for 3 years now has been blown to smithereens.
Find them, and post them. Go right ahead. Until then...

Do I think it was wrong for Trump to ask for Comey's personal loyalty? Yes.

Do I think it was wrong for Trump to pressure Comey to go easy on Flynn? Yes.

Surely even you agree.
[Reply]
scho63 02:04 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Pappadapoulus. Guilty plea and cooperating.

Flynn. Guilty plea and cooperating.


Manafort. Indicted.

Gates. Indicted.


Again, all fact.

Like I said, bad week, friend.
This is all you got and it was WELL BEFORE TRUMP

Your argument is foolish as always. :-):-)
[Reply]
banyon 02:04 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I KNEW THIS CASE WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT !!!

Didn't know the direction to get him exonerated but realized early on from my few DC sources that he was set-up for an avenue to get to Trump.

They are going to do the same for Papadopoulis and Carter Page.

I'm hearing one of the BIGWIGS, either Clapper or Brennan are going to be held to account along with some of the minions.

Will Michael Flynn rescind his guilty plea? 9.11.19

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325032
He wasn't exonerated. The memo to dismiss admits he was probably telling them lies.

This is the same playbook as the Roger Stone Sentencing circus. Barr replaces the career DOJ prosecutor with toady, and sabotage case.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 70
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up