ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 69
« First < 16566263646566 676869 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flynn Exonerated: DOJ drops criminal case against General Flynn
Taco John 12:40 PM 05-07-2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:05 AM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
It is bizarre how invested the liberals are on the Flynn thing. i would think that they would be happy at this point getting it dismissed and not having any more factual hearings or evidence on how the Mueller attorneys handled this case. Sweep it under the rug and let the Donger and company blame Barr. Must be truly scared of Durham and his findings.
Today's left, and the #NeverTrump movement, both see pretty much everything through the prism of "Orange Man Bad!". It's why the idiot brigade here today is so much worse than it was before Trump won the election. It's why they're praying for deaths in Georgia. It's why they want the economy in the tank. It's why Trump not wearing a mask drives them into a frenzy. It's why firing an IG (something they had no problem with when it was being done by Obama) has them frothing at the mouth.

Everything is "Orange Man Bad!", and Flynn is part of the Orange Man team. Therefore, being wrongfully imprisoned is really just something that Flynn deserves, in their eyes, because they've all become even more a bunch of sick, twisted human beings than they already were.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:28 AM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Everything is "Orange Man Bad!", and Flynn is part of the Orange Man team. Therefore, being wrongfully imprisoned is really just something that Flynn deserves, in their eyes, because they've all become even more a bunch of sick, twisted human beings than they already were.
So true, and that side of political spectrum has shown themselves to be totally mentally unfit for political power. They've made the choice very easy.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:29 AM 05-22-2020

I’m letting the public see more info. You are the one who worked to hide the information you didn’t like. You listened to multiple people in classified hearings say they had no evidence and yet go on TV and say the opposite. Transparency is now a must! https://t.co/C0pKnneuoh

— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:29 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
There's a reason that he's tried and crashed and burned multiple prior times.

He's likely a nice enough guy, but he's a gaffe-laden fool more into politics to glad-hand and tell stories than to lead. And he has this Kotter-esque knack of spouting a bunch of far-left rhetoric, while letting slip a good bit of outdated and outmoded stuff.

The kind of guy who, if he heard that the black vote might not turn out in some sector, let fly in discreet company 'c'mon man, the darkies have always loved me. . . they all say so.'

It bit him in the ass in the Anita Hill hearing where he was too left for the right and WAY too right for the left. It bites him in the ass when he reminisces about his 'diverse experiences' of his youth. It bites him in the ass when he can't, despite decades, differentiate between warm and personable versus clingy and creepy.

He's like a hen-pecked and cowed version of the drunk uncle at holiday dinner. He has the impulse to revel everyone with bawdy stories, but he knows it'll only bring trouble with 'the old lady.' And the race is on to see if impulse or restraint wins the day.
I'm not clairvoyant, I swear!!
[Reply]
patteeu 01:29 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm not clairvoyant, I swear!!
Nailed it! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 07:02 PM 05-22-2020
Bongino interviews Sidney Powell -

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:18 AM 05-23-2020
Bump
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:47 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by :
Flynn Was Not Masked because the FBI Framed Him as a Clandestine Agent of Russia

Well, the mystery is solved, at least if you can believe what the usual sieves — those courageously anonymous “former U.S. officials” — have told their notetakers at the Washington Post. As I surmised in last weekend’s column, Michael Flynn was not “unmasked” in connection with his controversial phone call with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. He was never masked in the first place. The Post reported that on Wednesday afternoon...

...I reasoned that the FBI would have masked his identity under statutorily required “minimization instructions.” Indeed, we now know that Flynn’s identity was masked (and then unmasked) dozens of times before and after December 29, precisely because the government knew those minimization rules applied to him.

Alas, in this as in so much else throughout the Trump–Russia farce, the Bureau played fast and loose with the rules. When investigators are so inclined, it turns out the privacy vouchsafed by the minimization rules is illusory. FBI officials — if they thought about it at all — figured Flynn need not be masked because they did not see him as an innocent American incidentally caught up in foreign surveillance. They purported to suspect that he was a clandestine agent of Russia.

Of course, they had no proof of that. And they knew they had no proof. That’s why they never sought a FISA-court warrant targeting Flynn...
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ent-of-russia/
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:28 PM 05-23-2020
I feel much safer knowing the USA has its very own Gestapo

How lucky for us.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:15 PM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I feel much safer knowing the USA has its very own Gestapo

How lucky for us.
We now know what we already "knew". Our government shits all over the Constitution as a matter of policy. And it's not only an occasional thing.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 02:51 PM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
We now know what we already "knew". Our government shits all over the Constitution as a matter of policy. And it's not only an occasional thing.
The government has been hijacked by two crime families: DemonicRats and their Vichy Regime enablers.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:41 PM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by :
Federal judge hires high-powered D.C. attorney to defend his actions in Flynn case

The federal judge who refused a Justice Department request to immediately drop the prosecution of former Trump adviser Michael Flynn has hired a high-profile trial lawyer to argue his reasons for investigating whether dismissing the case is legally or ethically appropriate.

In a rare step that adds to this criminal case’s already unusual path, U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan has retained Beth Wilkinson to represent him in defending his decision to a federal appeals court in Washington, according to a person familiar with the hire who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter. The U.S. District Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit is now examining the judge’s actions and the larger case against Flynn after lawyers for Trump’s former national security adviser asked the court to force Sullivan to toss Flynn’s guilty plea...
Washington Post via archive
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:59 PM 05-23-2020
Emmet G. Sullivan is a megalomaniac.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:10 PM 05-23-2020
This is insane, they must be desperate to drag this on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:19 PM 05-23-2020
lol. fucking dipshit.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 69
« First < 16566263646566 676869 >
Up