ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Indictments.
LiveSteam 06:14 PM 05-03-2020
Loretta Lynch
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow the government, 2 counts obstruction of justice, 3 counts lying to Congress.

Sally Yates
3 counts of conspiracy to overthrow government, 3 counts of obstruction of justice.

John Brennan 3 counts of conspiracy to overthrow government , 3 counts lying to Congress, 2 counts lying to investigators, 1 count conspiracy to commit treason.

James Clapper
3 counts conspiracy to over throw government, 2 counts lying to Congress.

James Comey
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow Government,
6 counts of perjury, 4 counts of obstruction of justice, 4 counts of falsifying government documents.

Andrew McCabe
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow government
2 counts of perjury
3 counts of lying to Congress
1 count of falsifying documents

Bruce Ohr.
3 counts conspiracy. Unknown
1 count falsifying government documents.

Peter Strzok
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow government
4 counts of perjury
3 counts of falsifying government documents.

Lisa Page
3 counts to overthrow the government
3 counts of obstruction of justice

Susan Rice
2 counts of unlawful use of government systems
3 counts of perjury
1 count of obstruction of justice.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:00 PM 05-04-2020
I guess this is the "word on the street."
[Reply]
patteeu 02:37 PM 05-04-2020
This seems more believable than the prediction that Karl Rove would be indicted. (Was that jAZ? I think I wrongly accused Kotter of this before). At least these guys really are bad guys.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:36 AM 05-06-2020

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:41 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I guess this is the "word on the street."

Any day now..you watch!!!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:42 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Any day now..you watch!!!
Have the indictments come down yet?

I'm on the edge of my seat!

:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:44 AM 05-06-2020

But a nearly-illiterate methhead is hearing things...so stay tuned...
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:45 AM 05-06-2020

This afternoon...or maybe it's Friday!!! You'll see!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:48 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
This afternoon...or maybe it's Friday!!! You'll see!
They're dropping everywhere!

[Reply]
patteeu 11:58 AM 05-06-2020
They're dropping everywhere!

My, how the tables have turned. Dave Lane was confident Trump was going down. Now we have a pretty long list of dirty cops, near certain malfeasance by elements of the intelligence community and suspicious behavior at the highest levels of the Obama administration.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:26 PM 05-06-2020
Watching NinerDoug and Kotter fellate eachother is obscene. Durham has already said that his investigation is criminal in nature. Barr has indicated that there is media scrutiny wrapped into this. The Brady material proving Flynn was framed by the FBI is in Sidney Powell's hands. There's video where Comey admits that he sent the agents to do the framing, with FBI notes from the operation where they incriminate themselves. And now DNI Grenell is saying he's ready to release the Russia Probe Transcripts that Schiff has been blocking.

This TrumpRussia thing is unwinding in real time, with, yes, shoes dropping virtually every day. I am comfortable to wait for as long as Durham needs to make his case. What we know is that his case seems to keep growing, not shrinking. There is there, there.

Laugh it up idiots. You're just going to make the celebration that much sweeter.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:44 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Watching NinerDoug and Kotter fellate eachother is obscene. Durham has already said that his investigation is criminal in nature. Barr has indicated that there is media scrutiny wrapped into this. The Brady material proving Flynn was framed by the FBI is in Sidney Powell's hands. There's video where Comey admits that he sent the agents to do the framing, with FBI notes from the operation where they incriminate themselves. And now DNI Grenell is saying he's ready to release the Russia Probe Transcripts that Schiff has been blocking.

This TrumpRussia thing is unwinding in real time, with, yes, shoes dropping virtually every day. I am comfortable to wait for as long as Durham needs to make his case. What we know is that his case seems to keep growing, not shrinking. There is there, there.

Laugh it up idiots. You're just going to make the celebration that much sweeter.
Everything you said is likely true, but this thread was just not a good look.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:52 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Everything you said is likely true, but this thread was just not a good look.
I agree. I know where this information is coming from, and I find the source dubious and always have. There are a lot of disinfo plants out in the wild. People need to stop trying to get ahead of Durham on whatever charges and timeline he chooses to bring. I'd say speculating base on existing knowledge is fine and appropriate. But claiming insider knowledge of Durham's investigation - that's a fool's game. Anyone doing that is just trying to poison the well at this point. Nobody should get caught up in helping them do that.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:53 PM 05-06-2020

Ok.

Taco, waiting for the indictments to come down:

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:12 PM 05-06-2020
I agree. I know where this information is coming from, and I find the source dubious and always have. There are a lot of disinfo plants out in the wild. People need to stop trying to get ahead of Durham on whatever charges and timeline he chooses to bring. I'd say speculating base on existing knowledge is fine and appropriate. But claiming insider knowledge of Durham's investigation - that's a fool's game. Anyone doing that is just trying to poison the well at this point. Nobody should get caught up in helping them do that.
Yup, and why go through the same hysteria that the libs did for 2.5 years? Trump already won. Indictments are a long shot, but would just be icing on the cake. There was no collusion, and Trump has been totally exonerated. We all know these people rarely, if ever, get punished for anything they do.

If there are no indictments, threads and ideas like these give the CCP/DNC momentum, which would be destruction for the country...slippery slope.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:14 PM 05-06-2020
There will be indictments, that's a given at this point. Durham isn't doing an analysis. His job is to build a case, not analyze.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up