ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Indictments.
LiveSteam 06:14 PM 05-03-2020
Loretta Lynch
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow the government, 2 counts obstruction of justice, 3 counts lying to Congress.

Sally Yates
3 counts of conspiracy to overthrow government, 3 counts of obstruction of justice.

John Brennan 3 counts of conspiracy to overthrow government , 3 counts lying to Congress, 2 counts lying to investigators, 1 count conspiracy to commit treason.

James Clapper
3 counts conspiracy to over throw government, 2 counts lying to Congress.

James Comey
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow Government,
6 counts of perjury, 4 counts of obstruction of justice, 4 counts of falsifying government documents.

Andrew McCabe
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow government
2 counts of perjury
3 counts of lying to Congress
1 count of falsifying documents

Bruce Ohr.
3 counts conspiracy. Unknown
1 count falsifying government documents.

Peter Strzok
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow government
4 counts of perjury
3 counts of falsifying government documents.

Lisa Page
3 counts to overthrow the government
3 counts of obstruction of justice

Susan Rice
2 counts of unlawful use of government systems
3 counts of perjury
1 count of obstruction of justice.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:23 AM 05-04-2020
Former FBI Director James Comey and other senior officials in the Obama administration likely committed federal crimes in their use of “lawfare” against former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and President Donald Trump, said Sidney Powell, Flynn’s attorney, former federal prosecutor, and author of Conviction Machine: Standing Up to Federal Prosecutorial Abuse.

Powell discussed the latest developments related to her client’s case on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.
[Reply]
Donger 09:26 AM 05-04-2020
:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:43 AM 05-04-2020

[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:50 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:

Adolf Donger.

Same poster. Great company.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:07 AM 05-04-2020
The chilling words contained in the newly released handwritten notes of William Priestap, the assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division at the time of the FBI's January 24, 2017 interview with former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, confirm the worst suspicions of Flynn’s defense team. Flynn’s lead defense attorney Sidney Powell believes with good reason that the retired three-star general was set up for a perjury trap by senior officials at the FBI. The handwritten notes and other released FBI documents provide her with more ammunition for the defense team’s motion to dismiss the case against Flynn. The motion was filed with the presiding U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan. The documents demonstrate the cynical thinking among FBI agents in advance of their meeting with Flynn that occurred at the White House just days after President Trump’s inauguration.

“What’s our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?” Priestap asked in his handwritten notes. “We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit their wrongdoing,” he added. “Protect our institution by not playing games.” The issue was whether to show Flynn certain evidence during the meeting that might have helped refresh his recollection. The “evidence” – redacted in the released version of the notes – is believed to have been transcripts of several phone calls between Flynn and then-U.S. Ambassador to Russia Sergei Kislyak in December 2019 while Flynn was part of the Trump transition team as incoming national security adviser. The FBI interrogators chose to withhold the complete transcripts from Flynn, choosing instead to quote selectively if and when they deemed appropriate.

In addition to Priestap’s handwritten notes, the initial batch of released documents included emails from the disgraced former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his lover, former FBI counsel Lisa Page. In one of the e-mails, Page discussed “just casually” slipping in towards the beginning of the interview that it is a crime under 18 U.S.C. § 1001 to make false statements to a federal agent, rather than mentioning it immediately following a statement which the agents believe to be false. That's called trying to pull a fast one when the interviewee would likely be paying less attention.

“The FBI pre-planned a deliberate attack on Gen. Flynn and willfully chose to ignore mention of Section 1001 in the interview despite full knowledge of that practice,” Sidney Powell said in a statement following Wednesday’s document release.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...-joseph-klein/
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:10 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Adolf Donger.

Same poster. Great company.
Which conspiracy nutter are you again? You're all exactly the same.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:30 AM 05-04-2020
Seriously?

"I'm hearing..."

Link to Frontpage...batshit crazy RWNJ "magazine"...

The voices in your fucked up heads aren't reality, clowns....

Every time I think this place couldn't get any more ridiculous...

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:09 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Seriously?

"I'm hearing..."

Link to Frontpage...batshit crazy RWNJ "magazine"...

The voices in your ****ed up heads aren't reality, clowns....

Every time I think this place couldn't get any more ridiculous...

:-) :-) :-)
Let's not get as crazy and deranged as the Maddow led Mueller hoaxers. This thread was a bad idea.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:11 AM 05-04-2020
It wasn't a bad idea.

Its what I expect to see unravel here shortly.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:15 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
It wasn't a bad idea.

lmao. And I think bitcoin will be $1 million in three years, but I won't make a thread about it.

Don't want to be as insane as the left was about this BS. Flynn will be free but nothing major will happen. When nothing happens, the lefties will act like it's an exoneration and victory.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:19 AM 05-04-2020
Well I think you're wrong
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:21 AM 05-04-2020
Anyways.
There is my target. Time will tell if I end up shooting below 1 minute of angle. Or if I missed the target all together?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:40 AM 05-04-2020
Roll out the tumbrils!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:02 PM 05-04-2020
No. Link.
What Im hearing.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:42 PM 05-04-2020
It wasn't a bad idea.

Come on, man....with your "connections" that you "hear" from....you oughtta be able to give us a ballpark figure....this week? This month? Before the election....when, man? Don't be a pansy, dude...

[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up