ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Stacey Abrams makes case for a minority woman on Biden ticket
Merde Furieux 11:41 AM 04-22-2020
Stacey Abrams underscored the importance of Joe Biden leading a diverse ticket ahead of November's general election.

"Women of color, particularly black women, are the strongest part of the Democratic Party, the most loyal," Abrams told ABC's The View on Wednesday.

She added, "But that loyalty isn't simply how we vote: It's how we work. And if we want to signal that that work will continue, that we're going to reach not just to certain segments of our community but to the entire country, then we need a ticket that reflects the diversity of America."

Abrams, the failed 2018 Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate and former minority leader of the Georgia House of Representatives, has been openly campaigning to be Biden's running mate.

Biden, himself a two-term vice president and a Delaware senator for 36 years, has promised to pick a woman but has stopped short of vowing to choose a minority woman.

On Wednesday, Abrams told The View co-host Sunny Hostin that she trusted Biden to "make a smart choice," but while she appreciated how "he has lifted up women as being a necessary partner," she shared Hostin's concern about diversity.

Abrams isn't the only woman publicly jostling for the 2020 Democratic vice presidential nomination. Sens. Kamala Harris of California and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts have said they would accept the role if Biden asked them to serve.

Abrams defended her overt campaign for the No. 2 spot on Wednesday, echoing Biden's campaign slogan and responding to criticism that she lacks the national experience for the position.

"I try to be straightforward," she said. "I learned early on that if I didn't speak for myself, I didn't tell the story."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-biden-ticket

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:15 AM 04-30-2020
Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams appeared on CNN Tuesday night and defended presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden from sexual assault allegations by a former Senate aide. Abrams, who is openly campaigning for vice president, said the former vice president is telling the truth and this did not happen and she supports the campaign's approach to the allegation made by Tara Reade. Abrams added Biden will make "women proud." "I believe that women deserve to be heard and I believe that they need to be listened to," Abrams said Tuesday night. "

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ot_happen.html

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:27 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams appeared on CNN Tuesday night and defended presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden from sexual assault allegations by a former Senate aide. Abrams, who is openly campaigning for vice president, said the former vice president is telling the truth and this did not happen and she supports the campaign's approach to the allegation made by Tara Reade. Abrams added Biden will make "women proud." "I believe that women deserve to be heard and I believe that they need to be listened to," Abrams said Tuesday night. "

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ot_happen.html

I saw that shown last night on FOX along with Gillibrand—because as they said the NY Slimes did a thorough investigation. This, from a senator who whined about the FBI not investigating Kav enough. Yet trusts a newspaper, who sides with the left and wants to get rid of Trump, investigated Biden. All three are hacks! Can NOT make this up. :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:04 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I saw that shown last night on FOX along with Gillibrandóbecause as they said the NY Slimes did a thorough investigation. This, from a senator who whined about the FBI not investigating Kav enough. Yet trusts a newspaper, who sides with the left and wants to get rid of Trump, investigated Biden. All three are hacks! Can NOT make this up. :-)
I wonder if she's just looking for a payday to go away quietly.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:12 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I saw that shown last night on FOX along with Gillibrandóbecause as they said the NY Slimes did a thorough investigation. This, from a senator who whined about the FBI not investigating Kav enough. Yet trusts a newspaper, who sides with the left and wants to get rid of Trump, investigated Biden. All three are hacks! Can NOT make this up. :-)

The Slimes has refuted this baldface lie.

These despicable shitstains are utterly shameless.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:30 AM 05-07-2020

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:58 PM 05-07-2020
Maybe he goes with nadler or schiff. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:27 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by 2112:
PANCAKES
/Thread
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:32 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
It is horrifying to think she would even be a consideration. She was born a black female though, so to some that is enough.
But think of the 'woke points' they'd score with the Idiocracy cult.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:08 PM 05-16-2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:25 PM 05-16-2020
That's a big woman.
[Reply]
limested 06:32 PM 05-16-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Other than writing lurid romance novels, and running a failed campaign for governor... what exactly has she done to merit VP?
Not like the current President actually has qualifications for the position.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:38 PM 05-16-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
Not like the current President actually has qualifications for the position.
^

Who's this buffoon?
[Reply]
limested 06:39 PM 05-16-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
^

Who's this buffoon?
Lick my nuts.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:40 PM 05-16-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
Lick my nuts.