ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Stacey Abrams makes case for a minority woman on Biden ticket
Merde Furieux 11:41 AM 04-22-2020
Stacey Abrams underscored the importance of Joe Biden leading a diverse ticket ahead of November's general election.

"Women of color, particularly black women, are the strongest part of the Democratic Party, the most loyal," Abrams told ABC's The View on Wednesday.

She added, "But that loyalty isn't simply how we vote: It's how we work. And if we want to signal that that work will continue, that we're going to reach not just to certain segments of our community but to the entire country, then we need a ticket that reflects the diversity of America."

Abrams, the failed 2018 Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate and former minority leader of the Georgia House of Representatives, has been openly campaigning to be Biden's running mate.

Biden, himself a two-term vice president and a Delaware senator for 36 years, has promised to pick a woman but has stopped short of vowing to choose a minority woman.

On Wednesday, Abrams told The View co-host Sunny Hostin that she trusted Biden to "make a smart choice," but while she appreciated how "he has lifted up women as being a necessary partner," she shared Hostin's concern about diversity.

Abrams isn't the only woman publicly jostling for the 2020 Democratic vice presidential nomination. Sens. Kamala Harris of California and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts have said they would accept the role if Biden asked them to serve.

Abrams defended her overt campaign for the No. 2 spot on Wednesday, echoing Biden's campaign slogan and responding to criticism that she lacks the national experience for the position.

"I try to be straightforward," she said. "I learned early on that if I didn't speak for myself, I didn't tell the story."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-biden-ticket

[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 11:54 AM 04-22-2020
I didn’t even know Michael Strahan had a twin sister
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:59 AM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Wait! Are you talking real maple syrup, or that flavored corn syrup garbage?
Now you fuckers got me hangry for pancakes.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:00 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Now you ****ers got me hangry for pancakes.
:-)

Try this instead

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...recipe-2011337

Just pay attention to the wings, rather than going strictly along with the cooking time.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 12:00 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
People are not going to vote for her just because they like maple syrup
Oh heavens its not Maple Syrup....read the label, it Pancake Syrup!!

Mrs. Butterworthís Story

From the day I was born, I've delighted families with my delicious syrup! I made my television debut in 1961, and was not shy about how thick, rich, and deliciously sweet my syrup is. This still holds true today. Whatever variety you choose, you will be sure to enjoy my thick and rich syrup!

Mrs Butterworth's, in the signature jar that is shaped like a "matronly woman"...Enjoy the thick, rich, and buttery taste of Mrs. Butterworth's syrup. Find nutritional information, where you can buy our syrups, and more.

Original Syrup
Oh, how sweet it is! Thatís what your family will say when you top their pancakes or waffles with our Aunt Jemimaģ Original Syrup. Itís guaranteed to make everyday breakfasts a little sweeter.

No siree, aint no nasty maple juice.

Sho am good!
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:22 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Didn't she have like $200,000 dollars in credit card debt? :-)

I wonder if she ever paid it off, yet.
Now that you mention it, I do recall that... arrogant ass canít even handle her own finances, let alone run a nation
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 12:27 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Didn't she have like $200,000 dollars in credit card debt? :-)

I wonder if she ever paid it off, yet.
Only thing sheís qualified for is to maybe further run Baltimore into the ground.

I wonder if rats like syrup?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 04:18 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by 2112:
Get your pancakes while theyíre hot. Florida Evans is on the ticket
:-)...people probably don't get the reference. These are good times.

JJ...is that real leather? Momma, if it was any more leather, you could milk it.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:10 PM 04-22-2020
Well, she certainly knows what it feels like to lose. Welcome to Team Biden, Stacy!
[Reply]
Bump 06:21 PM 04-22-2020
I think the ideal choice for libshits would be Maxine Watters, she's been voted most corrupt a few times and that's what they want the most.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:46 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Now that you mention it, I do recall that... arrogant ass canít even handle her own finances, let alone run a nation
It is horrifying to think she would even be a consideration. She was born a black female though, so to some that is enough.
[Reply]
2112 03:43 AM 04-23-2020
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
:-)...people probably don't get the reference. These are good times.

JJ...is that real leather? Momma, if it was any more leather, you could milk it.
I must be getting old. People are telling me this pandemic is like I am legend, and Iím like wtf is I am legend? I say itís more like omega man and they say wtf is omega man?

Now getting back to good times. I was watching Roots back in February and didnít realize how young John Amos was during good times. Now wtf did he see in Florida?
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 04:22 AM 04-23-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
People are not going to vote for her just because they like maple syrup

People who like Maple Syrup are just another Group in the World of Identity Politics.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 04:24 AM 04-23-2020
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
People who like Maple Syrup are just another Group in the World of Identity Politics.

LGBT and M
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 04:24 AM 04-23-2020
Originally Posted by 2112:
I must be getting old. People are telling me this pandemic is like I am legend, and Iím like wtf is I am legend? I say itís more like omega man and they say wtf is omega man?

Now getting back to good times. I was watching Roots back in February and didnít realize how young John Amos was during good times. Now wtf did he see in Florida?

[Reply]
scho63 04:27 AM 04-23-2020
Corn Pop would be so proud if he were here today.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up