ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 38
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Apparently, there are some in Michigan who ain't gonna take this...
InChiefsHeaven 12:59 PM 04-15-2020
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dri...kdown-measures

Hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs descended on Michigan’s state capital Wednesday afternoon as part of a noisy protest against Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s social-distancing restrictions that critics say have gone too far.

Dubbed “Operation Gridlock” and organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition, the protest did just that – creating bumper-to-bumper traffic throughout downtown Lansing as demonstrators blasted their horns, waved Americans flags and hoisted placards deriding Whitmer’s orders and demanding that she reopen the state’s economy.

The lockdown measures are meant to curb the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, but Whitmer has gone further than some other governors -- and the backlash in Michigan is among the most heated in the country.
[Reply]
shitgoose 09:36 PM 04-15-2020
“We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 10:31 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
protip: don't ever let me find out a song/artist that gets under your skin, because I will remember it, and use it.

once had a chief in the Navy who let it casually slip that he hated the song "Friday I'm in Love" by The Cure, resulting in me playing it whenever he entered our shop.

consequently I will be careful to not let on what songs get under my skin...
Except it's mostly sarcasm in text. Not like you're behind me with a stereo.

Duran Duran isn't the worst of the worst.
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 04:15 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
You prove my point. You worship government because they told you to. Youre afraid to stand on your own.
You enjoy your tax slavery
You don't pay taxes?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 04:19 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT:
You don't pay taxes?
they are taken from your paycheck without your permission.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:55 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
they are taken from your paycheck without your permission.
And once those taxes are removed from your labor....they are given to corporations when they fail. You have no recourse. Politicians give YOUR money to whomever benefits them... Must be nice...have a business where people unaffiliated with it...work to pay for it.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:57 AM 04-16-2020
Take note of all the Stasi stooges posting on this thread.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:36 AM 04-16-2020
We already have word that the outlet mall outside of Gretna on I-80 is planning a "soft open" in a couple of weeks. Out Governor is one of like 5 that have not implemented a draconian "shelter in place" policy. I saw a report on NBC last night (before just turning that shit off) about how awful SD is for not doing the shelter in place because the pork plant has like 500 positive cases...one plant...and the media is demonizing the whole state for not forcing everyone in SD to stay at home.

This shit is getting scary people. Some areas are hit worse than others, and so far Gov. Ricketts in NE is standing firm and not being a goddam idiot with this thing.

I really feel like May 1 there will be some movement back to normalcy at least in Nebraska. How long it will take to get back to normal (if thats even possible) is the question.
[Reply]
F150 06:43 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
We already have word that the outlet mall outside of Gretna on I-80 is planning a "soft open" in a couple of weeks. Out Governor is one of like 5 that have not implemented a draconian "shelter in place" policy. I saw a report on NBC last night (before just turning that shit off) about how awful SD is for not doing the shelter in place because the pork plant has like 500 positive cases...one plant...and the media is demonizing the whole state for not forcing everyone in SD to stay at home.

This shit is getting scary people. Some areas are hit worse than others, and so far Gov. Ricketts in NE is standing firm and not being a goddam idiot with this thing.

I really feel like May 1 there will be some movement back to normalcy at least in Nebraska. How long it will take to get back to normal (if thats even possible) is the question.

Therein lies the one thing the anti Trumpers fear....Common sense. They want to use NY/WA/CA as the litmus test for opening back up central Iowa or Vernon County Missouri.

Its time to treat the issue in different ways in different places.

Progs/Dems crave One Size Fits all , Top Down, Central control. The idea that we can delegate to lower levels and have greater focus and success is against all they believe in.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:46 AM 04-16-2020
:-)

Good for the people of Michigan, I hope we do the same in Missouri. It's time to get back to normal and not let politicians and doomsday idiots like Fauci send this into a full-on depression.
[Reply]
F150 06:57 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)

Good for the people of Michigan, I hope we do the same in Missouri. It's time to get back to normal and not let politicians and doomsday idiots like Fauci send this into a full-on depression.

The idiots carrying AR 15s and Waving Hitler pictures took what should and could have been a very strong effort and gave the media the thing it needed to paint this as bunch of nutters acting the fool.

Missouri has nothing like the Michigan Governor and her power trip.

Fauci is far from an idiot.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:16 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
The idiots carrying AR 15s and Waving Hitler pictures took what should and could have been a very strong effort and gave the media the thing it needed to paint this as bunch of nutters acting the fool.

Missouri has nothing like the Michigan Governor and her power trip.

Fauci is far from an idiot.
If you mean that he's skillfully flying this plane into a full-on depression, you're right, he's a mastermind...

Answer me this, what useful data has the fool provided recently? "Stay 6 feet away"? "Stay at home?" "It's 6 feet, not 27 feet"?

Seriously, the guy offers nothing relevant to any conversation. He's like the "hide behind the chainsaws" chick in a bad horror movie...
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:26 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
If you mean that he's skillfully flying this plane into a full-on depression, you're right, he's a mastermind...

Answer me this, what useful data has the fool provided recently? "Stay 6 feet away"? "Stay at home?" "It's 6 feet, not 27 feet"?

Seriously, the guy offers nothing relevant to any conversation. He's like the "hide behind the chainsaws" chick in a back horror movie...
"You don't need to wear a mask"

1 month later, 1 day after NYC inflates the body count, NY Governor Cuomo makes it mandatory to wear a mask on NYMTA subways.

What?! :-)

Some of us have been told to stay at home going on 4 weeks now, and just now NY Transit is making it a requirement to wear a mask???

If I didn't know how stupid Cuomo and Deblasio are, I could swear they want to spread this shit and keep this "crisis" going.

Where is the most dangerous place to go right now if you are trying to avoid catching this virus? The hospital. It's a breeding ground. Thousands of workers, in and out of hospitals and nursing homes day after day, carrying and spreading the virus to all walks of life.

Meanwhile our shithead governor in NJ will arrest any citizen who wants to visit the beach.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:29 AM 04-16-2020
Oh, Cuomo and Deblasio think it's a great idea letting prisoners WHO HAVE COVID19 released from jail into the general public.

But I can't go to the beach.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:50 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
"You don't need to wear a mask"

1 month later, 1 day after NYC inflates the body count, NY Governor Cuomo makes it mandatory to wear a mask on NYMTA subways.

What?! :-)

Some of us have been told to stay at home going on 4 weeks now, and just now NY Transit is making it a requirement to wear a mask???

If I didn't know how stupid Cuomo and Deblasio are, I could swear they want to spread this shit and keep this "crisis" going.

Where is the most dangerous place to go right now if you are trying to avoid catching this virus? The hospital. It's a breeding ground. Thousands of workers, in and out of hospitals and nursing homes day after day, carrying and spreading the virus to all walks of life.

Meanwhile our shithead governor in NJ will arrest any citizen who wants to visit the beach.
All of this...
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:53 AM 04-16-2020
Meanwhile in the NY/NJ version on the pacific coast, they don't even give the nurses the proper protective clothing....

Nurses at Kaiser Permanente’s Fresno Medical Center in central California demanded more protective supplies at a protest during their shift change Tuesday. The hospital, like many in the US, requires nurses to use one N95 mask per day, which has raised concerns about bringing the infection from one patient to the next.

Ten nurses from the facility have tested positive with COVID-19, Kaiser said. Three have been admitted to the hospital and one is in critical care, protest organizers said.

Wade Nogy, a Kaiser senior vice president, denied union claims that nurses have been unnecessarily exposed.

“Kaiser Permanente has years of experience managing highly infectious diseases, and we are safely treating patients who have been infected with this virus, while protecting other patients, members and employees,” Nogy said.

Amy Arlund, a critical care nurse at the facility, said that before the pandemic, following infection control protocols they’re currently using would have been grounds for disciplinary action.

“And now it’s like they’ve thrown all those standards out the window as if they never existed,” Arlund said. “It’s beyond me.”

https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/nurses...out-n95-masks/
[Reply]
Page 7 of 38
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up