ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Apparently, there are some in Michigan who ain't gonna take this...
InChiefsHeaven 12:59 PM 04-15-2020
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dri...kdown-measures

Hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs descended on Michigan’s state capital Wednesday afternoon as part of a noisy protest against Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s social-distancing restrictions that critics say have gone too far.

Dubbed “Operation Gridlock” and organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition, the protest did just that – creating bumper-to-bumper traffic throughout downtown Lansing as demonstrators blasted their horns, waved Americans flags and hoisted placards deriding Whitmer’s orders and demanding that she reopen the state’s economy.

The lockdown measures are meant to curb the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, but Whitmer has gone further than some other governors -- and the backlash in Michigan is among the most heated in the country.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 06:01 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude, her restrictions are ridiculous.

You as a Michigan resident cannot travel to your vacation home in the state but if you not a Michigan resident want to come to your vacation home in the state you can???

You can get in a row boat or sail boat but not a motor boat???

Big Box stores can't sell things like lawn mowers or plant seeds???

I mean some of the stuff she did just makes 0 ****ing sense.
They just want to see who's dumb enough to comply
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 06:04 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He proposes anarchy. He's a chaos is good tin foil hat nut.
That's not anarchy, that's free will capitalism.
Call it what ever you want. It doesn't matter.

Youre calling truth and free will, crazy. You need to think about that.

Slavery is the new freedom!
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 06:07 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
My math is way off. I predicted 3/4 of his statements. So, 75%.

Me not being a critical thinker is the conspiracy I didn't expect.
Actually, I didn't pay attention to your avatar. Thought I was typing to someone else. Sorry.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:37 PM 04-15-2020
Well, guess I'm still not going to learn how to properly stick it to The Man. Maybe next time...
[Reply]
notorious 06:41 PM 04-15-2020
What a malignant cunt.

She can’t do most of the shit she waved her wand at. The courts need to step in jam a broomstick up this witch’s box.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 07:04 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Well, guess I'm still not going to learn how to properly stick it to The Man. Maybe next time...
This is bordering on never being a next time
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 07:05 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
What a malignant ****.

She can’t do most of the shit she waved her wand at. The courts need to step in jam a broomstick up this witch’s box.
I hate you because I think of Duran Duran, every time I read your name :-)
[Reply]
eDave 07:09 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
I hate you because I think of Duran Duran, every time I read your name :-)
Now I do, you son of a bitch.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 08:25 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Now I do, you son of a bitch.
Yep, annoying, isn't it?
[Reply]
backinblack 08:44 PM 04-15-2020
her name is rio and she dances in the sand...
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 08:49 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
her name is rio and she dances in the sand...
Shut the fuck upppppp!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

How dare youuuu!!
[Reply]
backinblack 08:50 PM 04-15-2020
hehe
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:50 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude, her restrictions are ridiculous.

You as a Michigan resident cannot travel to your vacation home in the state but if you not a Michigan resident want to come to your vacation home in the state you can???

You can get in a row boat or sail boat but not a motor boat???

Big Box stores can't sell things like lawn mowers or plant seeds???

I mean some of the stuff she did just makes 0 ****ing sense.
I have great respect for the law enforcement people who stand up and refuse to enforce the absurd demands of power hungry elected officials. I hold any official in total distain that defend and support the stupid and unnecessary orders these people are pressing.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 09:19 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I have great respect for the law enforcement people who stand up and refuse to enforce the absurd demands of power hungry elected officials. I hold any official in total distain that defend and support the stupid and unnecessary orders these people are pressing.
They're also doing it to save the skin of the cops on the ground. They know they're around the corner from being useless riot control. Just men with silly little badges
[Reply]
backinblack 09:25 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Shut the fuck upppppp!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

How dare youuuu!!
protip: don't ever let me find out a song/artist that gets under your skin, because I will remember it, and use it.

once had a chief in the Navy who let it casually slip that he hated the song "Friday I'm in Love" by The Cure, resulting in me playing it whenever he entered our shop.

consequently I will be careful to not let on what songs get under my skin...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up