ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Apparently, there are some in Michigan who ain't gonna take this...
InChiefsHeaven 12:59 PM 04-15-2020
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dri...kdown-measures

Hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs descended on Michigan’s state capital Wednesday afternoon as part of a noisy protest against Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s social-distancing restrictions that critics say have gone too far.

Dubbed “Operation Gridlock” and organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition, the protest did just that – creating bumper-to-bumper traffic throughout downtown Lansing as demonstrators blasted their horns, waved Americans flags and hoisted placards deriding Whitmer’s orders and demanding that she reopen the state’s economy.

The lockdown measures are meant to curb the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, but Whitmer has gone further than some other governors -- and the backlash in Michigan is among the most heated in the country.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 03:21 PM 04-15-2020
I wonder why any of the protestors are wearing masks? I mean, it is not that bad according to them, right? I guess when their kids get it from them it will still not be that bad, right?
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:29 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
You really are clueless when it comes to your freedoms.
Ohh please big daddy government, please tell me what to do. I'm so helpless without you.

Good let govt shut down. We don't need them. Never did.
Business license? Oh something govt told you, that you needed? **** that. No kne needs to pay it.
American citizen = moronic compliant dog
:-)

This rambling gibberish is laughable.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:31 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
I wonder why any of the protestors are wearing masks? I mean, it is not that bad according to them, right? I guess when their kids get it from them it will still not be that bad, right?
It's called "reasonable caution".

Which could be accomplished in many more workplaces than just grocery stores and costco, and without big brother forcing everyone to stay home.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 03:42 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

This rambling gibberish is laughable.
You prove my point. You worship government because they told you to. Youre afraid to stand on your own.
You enjoy your tax slavery
[Reply]
backinblack 03:57 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
you know I heard this exact same argument when black lives matter was blocking roads and freeways. now you guys care though, funny.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:03 PM 04-15-2020
You prove my point. You worship government because they told you to. Youre afraid to stand on your own.
You enjoy your tax slavery
Why is this hard for you to understand- if you want to run a business in this country- you have to have a business license.

If you want to run a Restaurant- you have to have Health Permits.

Being afraid or a slave has nothing to do with anything- just bullshit you pulled out of nowhere.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:34 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Did you not read the article?
[Reply]
eDave 04:35 PM 04-15-2020
Yet when (D) block roads it's the worst thing ever.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:39 PM 04-15-2020

[Reply]
Bugeater 04:51 PM 04-15-2020
Why is this hard for you to understand- if you want to run a business in this country- you have to have a business license.

Being afraid or a slave has nothing to do with anything- just bullshit you pulled out of nowhere.
Don't waste your time with him. He acts like he's so brilliant and has it all figured out but when you press him for any sort of specifics he sidesteps and deflects. He's just a mouth that's full of shit.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:55 PM 04-15-2020
Michiganders are pretty hot over this bullshit...over 300,000 joined a Facebook group in under 2 weeks.

Safe to say the Pro trump folks are on their game, Biden can forget Michigan
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 05:00 PM 04-15-2020

Business license =slave to govt.
There's no reason to need govt other than they want to take your money.

You possess none of the most basic critical thought.
No one needs a business license. You are told you need one.
[Reply]
eDave 05:01 PM 04-15-2020
Business license =slave to govt.
There's no reason to need govt other than they want to take your money.

You possess none of the most basic critical thought.
No one needs a business license. You are told you need one.
LOL. I predicted this response with 99% accuracy.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 05:02 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Michiganders are pretty hot over this bullshit...over 300,000 joined a Facebook group in under 2 weeks.

Safe to say the Pro trump folks are on their game, Biden can forget Michigan
Lol this has nothing to do with red vs blue. This is govt vs the people.

Who president is or will be is entirely irrelevant. They are all puppet Tyrants.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 05:04 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
LOL. I predicted this response with 99% accuracy.
Because you worship govt. The people need to stop obeying govt.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up