ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 38
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Apparently, there are some in Michigan who ain't gonna take this...
InChiefsHeaven 12:59 PM 04-15-2020
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dri...kdown-measures

Hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs descended on Michigan’s state capital Wednesday afternoon as part of a noisy protest against Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s social-distancing restrictions that critics say have gone too far.

Dubbed “Operation Gridlock” and organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition, the protest did just that – creating bumper-to-bumper traffic throughout downtown Lansing as demonstrators blasted their horns, waved Americans flags and hoisted placards deriding Whitmer’s orders and demanding that she reopen the state’s economy.

The lockdown measures are meant to curb the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, but Whitmer has gone further than some other governors -- and the backlash in Michigan is among the most heated in the country.
[Reply]
banyon 11:28 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Don Corlemahomes:
You mean being completely anti-science and protesting the medical community's response to a pandemic?

There have been 4000+ studies on covid from many incredibly intelligent MDs and PhDs in a relatively short amount of time. The people we have tasked with considering and curating this massive amount of information are making careful recommendations to benefit the population at large. The NIH, CDC, and WHO have all made mistakes, but those mistakes pale in comparison to what is being suggested by many here.

The right is essentially saying that this is blown out of proportion, pointing to what amounts to a poorly concocted plan to open things up quickly because of complete mistrust and misunderstanding of how pandemics work. You would rather side with some dipshits with AK-47s than the scientific community that is feverishly publishing to understand this serious problem.

What in the actual ****, guys. How the **** does that make sense?

If anybody wants to see the tremendous amount of work being done in the scientific/medical community, visit litcovid:

https://www.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/research/coronavirus/

But if you'd rather read about conspiracies and continue thinking everybody is trying to **** you over by keeping inside, I can't stop you.
Attached: cp disable.png (7.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Donger 11:34 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Your Hillary Clinton is showing
Huh? She finds this amusing too?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:36 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, I find it amusing.
It's my opinion that your post is untruthful.
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 11:36 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
Done. Thanks.
[Reply]
Donger 11:38 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It's my opinion that your post is untruthful.
The only thing that would bother me is if/when these idiots go home and infect their families. I wonder if they'll think their chest-thumping was worth it then.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:39 AM 04-16-2020
You mean being completely anti-science and protesting the medical community's response to a pandemic?

There have been 4000+ studies on covid from many incredibly intelligent MDs and PhDs in a relatively short amount of time. The people we have tasked with considering and curating this massive amount of information are making careful recommendations to benefit the population at large. The NIH, CDC, and WHO have all made mistakes, but those mistakes pale in comparison to what is being suggested by many here.

The right is essentially saying that this is blown out of proportion, pointing to what amounts to a poorly concocted plan to open things up quickly because of complete mistrust and misunderstanding of how pandemics work. You would rather side with some dipshits with AK-47s than the scientific community that is feverishly publishing to understand this serious problem.

If anybody wants to see the tremendous amount of work being done in the scientific/medical community, visit litcovid:

But if you'd rather read about conspiracies and continue thinking everybody is trying to **** you over by keeping inside, I can't stop you.
The stay at home orders were initiated over a month ago and the reason we all got from the "experts" was:

To reduce the number of new cases, and prevent an overload of our hospitals.

Well, we've done that. There's never been an overload of our hospitals, either.

So why continue this?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:40 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
What is it you guys love about Trump so much?
I love the way he totally pisses off the weak-minded and doltish.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:41 AM 04-16-2020
The only thing that would bother me is if/when these idiots go home and infect their families.
Idiot, stay out of hospitals, nursing homes and NYC and you won't get infected.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:43 AM 04-16-2020

Nice post, but you forgot to include the date those nice Docs and "scientists" predict it will be safe to come out, even if by state.

You say they're smart, but then you don't hold their feet to the fire to produce the one set of numbers that matters, the date we can start to bring back the economy and stave-off a depression.

I won't fall for their non-committal and open-ended bullshit. We don't care about how many legs and hairs each virus has, that's anecdotal fun-facts to us, what we do care about, and what matters a shit-ton, is when the economy can get restarted.
[Reply]
Donger 11:44 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Idiot, stay out of hospitals, nursing homes and NYC and you won't get infected.
You're doing it again.

Tell me: what is magical about those places that only there does the virus spread?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:45 AM 04-16-2020
You're doing it again.

Tell me: what is magical about those places that only there does the virus spread?
You're a fucking idiot, go away.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:45 AM 04-16-2020
Well, Ramadan starts next week. Let's see if the Stasi goons raid the mosques.
Or people who still have a Cop Halloween uniform. I've heard the real cops aren't showing up these days, so you might as well fill-in for them...
[Reply]
vailpass 11:46 AM 04-16-2020
The stay at home orders were initiated over a month ago and the reason we all got from the "experts" was:

To reduce the number of new cases, and prevent an overload of our hospitals.

Well, we've done that. There's never been an overload of our hospitals, either.

So why continue this?
In case you aren't aware that poster is a medical doctor and comes from a place of knowledge. In his limited posts here he's been good source for level conversation on the subject if that's what you want.
[Reply]
Donger 11:46 AM 04-16-2020
You're a ****ing idiot, go away.
Oh wow. You aren't being sarcastic.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:47 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
In case you aren't aware that poster is a medical doctor and comes from a place of knowledge. In his limited posts here he's been good source for level conversation on the subject if that's what you want.
That's fine but my questions are valid.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 38
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up