ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 29
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The geopolitical fight to minimize Hydroxychloroquine
Taco John 02:36 AM 04-09-2020

The #CDC removed several paragraphs of information about #Hydroxychloroquine from its website, including recommended dosing information.

The @CDCgov didnít immediately respond to a request for comment. https://t.co/OqSVHtCied

— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) April 9, 2020

[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:02 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
and for every doctor you posted I found another saying it's not.

so it's almost like this inconclusive and needs more testing huh ?
Bowser covered the problem with your posts on hydro quite well a few posts back.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:02 PM 04-14-2020
A DOCTOR SHOULD ****ING TELL YOU WHAT MEDS WORK NOT THE ****ING DIPSHIT PRESIDENT WE HAVE.

if and that's a very big if right now it works than by all means cure the world.
DONT TELL ME TO WEAR A CONDOM! THATS MEDICAL ADVICE!

Jesus you realize every fucking day normal people talk about medication to other normal people. But because it was Trump who know more about Coronavirus you cant move off your position?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:08 PM 04-14-2020
A DOCTOR SHOULD ****ING TELL YOU WHAT MEDS WORK NOT THE ****ING DIPSHIT PRESIDENT WE HAVE.

if and that's a very big if right now it works than by all means cure the world.
Stop, I told you the other day via link, that Mayo Clinic said any Dr. can EASILY determine who would be at risk for cardiac issues and not prescribe it to those individuals. The other side effects are headaches, cramp and vision related and can be stopped by simply not taking the drug anymore, even though they are rare. This is true of about any drug approved by the FDA.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:10 PM 04-14-2020
you get morons like this

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahae.../#51a7d57472e9

That's either Natural Selection or if you would care to research since the March 23rd link... The wife was a huge Clinton supported, wanted to divorce her husband and magically he drank fish tank cleaner at her bequest...
[Reply]
Taco John 12:44 AM 04-16-2020

[Reply]
John Barron 01:18 AM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You are the scum of the earth posting shit like this. Hydroxychloroquine is an immunosuppressive/antimalarial. If you take it in any dosage, any dosage at all, without an underlying parasitic condition, heart disease and irreversible blindness aren't just occasional side effects, they are common. Taking this drug outside of being on your death bed is just plain stupid. In other words, perfect for Trumpsters.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:10 AM 04-17-2020
Eat a bag of nacho cheese dicks doctor dipshit. Nobody here gives a damn what you have to say. Who here is recommending taking any drug without supervision you ****ing Karen? Scum of the earth for posting a meme? Get fucking bent moron.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:18 AM 04-17-2020
"Dur, you're the scum of the warth for posting a meme about a hopeful treatment that a lot of doctors are having success with. Here's what they're saying we should say about it at DemocratUnderground where I was recruited from..."
[Reply]
F150 07:35 AM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by John Barron:
You are the scum of the earth posting shit like this. Hydroxychloroquine is an immunosuppressive/antimalarial. If you take it in any dosage, any dosage at all, without an underlying parasitic condition, heart disease and irreversible blindness aren't just occasional side effects, they are common. Taking this drug outside of being on your death bed is just plain stupid. In other words, perfect for Trumpsters.
Are you a pharmacist? You seem pretty up on this drug. So help me understand what you posted.

If you take it with an underlying parasitic condition, heart disease and irreversible blindness don't happen?

Does malaria prevent the drug from causing these side effects?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:39 AM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Eat a bag of nacho cheese dicks doctor dipshit. Nobody here gives a damn what you have to say. Who here is recommending taking any drug without supervision you ****ing Karen? Scum of the earth for posting a meme? Get ****ing bent moron.
:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:57 AM 04-17-2020
Link?
[Reply]
Bowser 12:12 PM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Link?
He can't hear you
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:15 PM 04-17-2020
Solid post. Rep.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:16 PM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Solid post. Rep.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:18 PM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Meh. I can see that he has been banned. I don't presume to know why.

All I know is that the post I quoted was solid. Taco John has been talking out his ass about Hydroxichloroquine, and he dosn't know shit about it.

All he knows is that Trump recommended it, and that's good enough for him.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 29
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up