ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 29
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The geopolitical fight to minimize Hydroxychloroquine
Taco John 02:36 AM 04-09-2020

The #CDC removed several paragraphs of information about #Hydroxychloroquine from its website, including recommended dosing information.

The @CDCgov didnít immediately respond to a request for comment. https://t.co/OqSVHtCied

— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) April 9, 2020

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:17 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Fishtank cleaner?
Couldn't be.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:17 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Couldn't be.
Hydroxychloroquine?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:25 PM 04-14-2020
Does it work or not?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:26 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Hydroxychloroquine?
I was told that doesn't work.
[Reply]
manchambo 01:27 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I don't understand how an older, stressed out, obese Boris Johnson recovered from the Beer Virus..
I don't understand how you could not understand this.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:30 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I was told that doesn't work.

[Reply]
oaklandhater 01:43 PM 04-14-2020
FAA bars active pilots from taking chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/polit...ine/index.html

CIA warned employees against using hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...hloroquine-for

Small Chloroquine Study Halted Over Risk of Fatal Heart Complications

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/h...rus-trump.html


via Gfycat


[Reply]
Bowser 02:38 PM 04-14-2020
- You fucking liar. Pilots can't fly within two days of taking it.

- The CIA said “At this point, the drug is not recommended to be used by patients except by medical professionals prescribing it as part of ongoing investigational studies. There are potentially significant side effects, including sudden cardiac death, associated with hydroxychloroquine and its individual use in patients need to be carefully selected and monitored by a health care professional,” which means they don't want people taking it on their own without a physician to prescribe correct amounts or dosages

- The Brazil test was halted because people were being prescribed and/or taking too high a dose of hydroxychloroquine and they wanted to adjust how it was being prescribed.


Admit it - the only, and I mean ONLY reason you and the media are trying your damndest to scare people off of hydroxychloroquine is because you don't want Trump to have actually come up with a working solution for the CCP Flu. We all know that's why you do and say the things you do, I just want to hear you say it.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:39 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
- You ****ing liar. Pilots can't fly within two days of taking it.

- The CIA said ďAt this point, the drug is not recommended to be used by patients except by medical professionals prescribing it as part of ongoing investigational studies. There are potentially significant side effects, including sudden cardiac death, associated with hydroxychloroquine and its individual use in patients need to be carefully selected and monitored by a health care professional,Ē which means they don't want people taking it on their own without a physician to prescribe correct amounts or dosages

- The Brazil test was halted because people were being prescribed and/or taking too high a dose of hydroxychloroquine and they wanted to adjust how it was being prescribed.


Admit it - the only, and I mean ONLY reason you and the media are trying your damndest to scare people off of hydroxychloroquine is because you don't want Trump to have actually come up with a working solution for the CCP Flu. We all know that's why you do and say the things you do, I just want to hear you say it.
A DOCTOR SHOULD FUCKING TELL YOU WHAT MEDS WORK NOT THE FUCKING DIPSHIT PRESIDENT WE HAVE.

if and that's a very big if right now it works than by all means cure the world.
[Reply]
loochy 02:43 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
FAA bars active pilots from taking chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/polit...ine/index.html

CIA warned employees against using hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...hloroquine-for

Small Chloroquine Study Halted Over Risk of Fatal Heart Complications

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/h...rus-trump.html


via Gfycat

Surgeon General: "Don't wear masks because they are not effective"


WHO: "There is no documented community spread of COVID-19"
[Reply]
loochy 02:43 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
A DOCTOR SHOULD FUCKING TELL YOU WHAT MEDS WORK NOT THE FUCKING DIPSHIT PRESIDENT WE HAVE.

if and that's a very big if right now it works than by all means cure the world.



Why are you so worried about what Trump said? It's not like everyday people can just go out and buy it. They have to rely on a doctor to get it anyway....
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:54 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Why are you so worried about what Trump said? It's not like everyday people can just go out and buy it. They have to rely on a doctor to get it anyway....
you get morons like this


https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahae.../#51a7d57472e9
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:55 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
A DOCTOR SHOULD ****ING TELL YOU WHAT MEDS WORK NOT THE ****ING DIPSHIT PRESIDENT WE HAVE.

if and that's a very big if right now it works than by all means cure the world.
We've already done this. And i posted several links to doctors who saw it as a viable option.

But you conveniently avoided responding to it - because you're STILL hung up on the fact that our president mentioned it in a press conference and/or tweet.

And your myopic political agenda is preventing you from getting behind anything that is associated with the orange man - so you actively campaign against this, and anything else that might mitigate this crisis.

Put your partisan politics aside for a moment and get on the human race bandwagon, rather than the COVID bandwagon.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:56 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
We've already done this. And i posted several links to doctors who saw it as a viable option.

But you conveniently avoided responding to it - because you're STILL hung up on the fact that our president mentioned it in a press conference and/or tweet.

And your myopic political agenda is preventing you from getting behind anything that is associated with the orange man - so you actively campaign against this, and anything else that might mitigate this crisis.

Put your partisan politics aside for a moment and get on the human race bandwagon, rather than the COVID bandwagon.
and for every doctor you posted I found another saying it's not.

so it's almost like this inconclusive and needs more testing huh ?
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:57 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Surgeon General: "Don't wear masks because they are not effective"


WHO: "There is no documented community spread of COVID-19"
REP!

That shit pissed me off as well.

Never let the WHO forgot their bullshit tweet from jan or the downplaying of masks.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 29
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up