ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The geopolitical fight to minimize Hydroxychloroquine
Taco John 02:36 AM 04-09-2020

The #CDC removed several paragraphs of information about #Hydroxychloroquine from its website, including recommended dosing information.

The @CDCgov didnít immediately respond to a request for comment. https://t.co/OqSVHtCied

— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) April 9, 2020

[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:01 PM 04-10-2020
It’s too obvious:

If the Hydroxycloroquine “pack” ends up speeding up recoveries or lessening the severity of symptoms, a man who has been painted as a buffoon and evil, clowns the entire medical professional complex the MSM has been trotting out for weeks. Trump would win yet again. Every time the left has tried to take him down, they have failed:
- Grab her by the pussy. Fail.
- Stormy Daniels. Fail.
- Russia! Fail.
- Ukraine!/Impeach! Fail.

You know how this ends....
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:02 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Why would they be concerned about medicine for a pandemic they don't believe exists?
Because the globalists want to destroy the earth's economy because reasons. And they are afraid the miracle drug that's already being used pretty much everywhere will stop the pandemic that doesn't exist if people start using it.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:05 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Because the globalists want to destroy the earth's economy because reasons. And they are afraid the miracle drug that's already being used pretty much everywhere will stop the pandemic that doesn't exist if people start using it.
No no no, the pandemic that Trump helped create so he could order "martial law" and arrest Leftist Hollywood/political elites.

Right TaQo? Fuckface.

That Q thread sure has been quiet lately considering The Storm we're in.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:07 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No no no, the pandemic that Trump helped create so he could order "martial law" and arrest Leftist Hollywood/political elites.

Right TaQo? ****face.

That Q thread sure has been quiet lately considering The Storm we're in.
I read from Qtard central that Bill Gates is activating it with 5G. Also he has "moisture machines" in Africa that control the weather and some sort of laboratories in Antarctica.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 12:07 PM 04-10-2020
Has DC always been an echo chamber of Alex Jones talking points repeated ad nauseam by drooling retards, or is this just a COVID-19 symptom?
[Reply]
Donger 12:09 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Has DC always been an echo chamber of Alex Jones talking points repeated ad nauseam by drooling retards, or is this just a COVID-19 symptom?
Yes, but the sample size was smaller. It seems it has spread, however.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:13 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) too bad it's not going your way...AMITRITE?
What "it" are you referring to? The pandemic that doesn't exist?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:15 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
What "it" are you referring to? The pandemic that doesn't exist?
Good luck finding where I ever said it wasn't an issue/pandemic, or that it didn't need addressed. H1N1 was a pandemic as well.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:17 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Good luck finding where I ever said it wasn't an issue/pandemic, or that it didn't need addressed. H1N1 was a pandemic as well.
So was the Spanish Flu. Your point?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:18 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So was the Spanish Flu. Your point?
It's not that hard, you can read my post again... Why are you so angry today? The french study on this drug, The new models that show as low as 31k may only die now?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:32 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
It's not that hard, you can read my post again... Why are you so angry today? The french study on this drug, The new models that show as low as 31k may only die now?
I'm not cheering for this pandemic, and never have. If 31,000 people dying is good news, so be it. We can stop whimpering every time 9/11 comes around.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:37 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm not cheering for this pandemic, and never have. If 31,000 people dying is good news, so be it. We can stop whimpering every time 9/11 comes around.
Do you believe 9/11 should be remembered, and whimpered upon, you know like Pearl Harbor? What about the 70,000 drug overdoses a year?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:43 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Do you believe 9/11 should be remembered, and whimpered upon, you know like Pearl Harbor? What about the 70,000 drug overdoses a year?
Personally, I couldn't care less. Dead people give less than a shit about being remembered.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:45 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Personally, I couldn't care less. Dead people give less than a shit about being remembered.
So you prefer the Sweden model?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:47 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
So you prefer the Sweden model?
I think they're being foolish.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up